@whalekeeper
Active 4 hours, 36 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6045
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
Hey how’s it going? : )
Btw do you do like discord/email or anything? It’s ok if not just wondering!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
LOL 😂 real…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle @highscribeofaetherium
I think I tagged the right peopleDo you remember the beginning scene of A Visitor in the Night from The Baron Chronicles where Simeon is reading something? So, I just spent 27 minutes changing that scene because the thing he reads is from an actual book that isn’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks for the tag I’m rather too ill to participate in much of anything but I appreciate it anyways lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper lollllll yes
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I forgot tagsss
@rae @the_lost-journal @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @theducktator ^^^
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Ooooooooooh! Interest officially peaked. (Barnes always peaks my interest, but now more than ever, which is saying something.) Gabriel will most certainly pry into that one…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Do you watch Demon Slayer?
I have seen some stuff. It looks like it has a cool concept to it, but it also seems pretty dark, since the “demons” were once people. It also can get bloody, like a lot of animes.
I don’t know much about kitsune, I just googled what type of mask the demon slayer characters sometimes wear, and from there I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
I didn’t even think about that! Cool!
The inspiration for the mask came from actually an anime called Demon Slayer. Some of the characters wear Kitsune masks, and since I first saw reference pictures and such (since I look into amines for the reference photos), I thought the masks looked neat. A few days ago, I drew a sketch of no…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m really curious to see how they’d interact with each other, since Gabriel is known for being so calm it’s eerie and he usually is also pretty serious, so they are kind of similar to each other. Plus the mask thing…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper all righty, cool!
Got some scenes for Crosshair too? Or is he dead in the first ten minutes? LOL in that case sorry Cross
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Are you or anyone else from KP on CEW already? I’m on there @Liberty…but I don’t remember anyone else’s tags from CWW!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Yes! I’ll be there.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 27 out!
This chapter took an unexpected direction. I never thought I would be writing that sort of thing. *shivers* But then again, Andrew Perterson had something like it in his first Wingfeather book.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
CEW == Crazy Editing Week?
I don’t have anything to edit right now, so don’t think I will join. But thank you for the invite!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper hmmm, you make good points.
@loopylin wow, this is gonna be hard. I might take it though.
@theducktator yeah, KOTLC….really straddles the line of “This is amazing” and “This completely stinks” when it comes to writing and plot. The worldbuilding, or at least most of it, is awesome though.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon @anyoneelse @MGfantasylovers @honestlydon’tknowwhototag
*Tumbles in through the window*
Hi y’all! So, Project Gold Heart (aka the series Zlati and Vulka are in) has been renamed and is currently being drafted (Lord willing and I don’t dump this by June)
For…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 26 out!
I feel like the quality of these recent chapters hasn’t been as good, and I’m loosing steam. But I need to remeber that this is just the first draft. Fell free to provide… motivation to get me to keep going until then end. (Interoperate that how you will. I know,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
You make some good points and may have saved a life. I had a character who I’d considered killing for drama, but I’m thinking I’ll keep her alive.
I would argue that sometimes shock value is a good reason to kill characters. For example, in KotLC the stakes are supposed to be so high, and the villains so evil, and yet all of the…[Read more]
- Load More

I think I just accidentally deleted this entire thread but at least you got my gmail first. 😅