@whalekeeper
Active 2 days, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyone-else
Here are some random writing prompts that I found: (I’ll post a few more in a minute)

-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Of course!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Girl name ideas:
Liliana(h), Bethany, Georgia, Ginny, Christiana, Ginger, Sofia, Leanna, Tiffany, Irena (or e instead of a)
Boy name ideas:
Roger, Nathaniel, Aiden, Daniel, Wailen (Or it could be spelled Waylen. I’m not entirely sure on the actual spelling. XD), Camden, Kempton (not sure on the spelling of this one either XD), Ja…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
I struggle a lot with names to! I find what helps is either skimming through books and finding names until I find the perfect one (Thats how I found Shauna, she was from the name of an author of one of my moms books. And after that I found her last name and then I had Shauna!) Another way I find names is to look up baby boy or girl…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
*cough* BABY BOY *cough*
sorry, sorry, I’m a sucker for boys….particularly baby boys….okay most any boys….
XD XD XD
-
Jayna Baas replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
That is awesome! Thanks for this so much, I’ve already got a few ideas! Now I need to copy-paste this into my documents… 🙂
You’re welcome, @whalekeeper! Have fun with it!
-
Esther started the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @felicity @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @kathleenramm @booksbyjayna @keilah-h @loopylin @theloonyone @power @thearcaneaxiom @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @landric @gwyndalf-the-wise @whalekeeper
So… I need help.
I’ve noticed that my prose is lac…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anybody have a name? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Does anyone else have any ideas for his or his pet’s names? I literally can’t think of anything other than “Gyro” for him, but that’s too much like the guy from Ducktales.
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @felicity @idk
-
Kathleen replied to the topic Your favorites of KP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@gwyndalf-the-wise @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @madelyn @esther-c @power
Oh my gosh, these lists are amazing! Thank you so much for your input! This really helps me so much, you guys are the best.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Ah, makes sense. I’m a debate person myself.
Howzer is fierce but just a bit insecure. He’s been mistreated before. Jaye cares about him, but many other dragons/humans didn’t.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Ah, ok. Not a people person. Or a book person. Jaye might have something to say about that last part.
Oh, and about your other charrie and her weapon? She doesn’t actually have to threaten him with it or anything. But he’ll probably be like “Ohhh no, she looks like the kind that’d wanna attack me!”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper Yikes!
He’s the scared of everything type? I have a charrie like that. His name’s Flame.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper I kinda want to see your character confront my dragon-man creature with that, lol….
If you read a previous RP, he isn’t too happy about the fact that he’s surrounded by humans/humanoids quite possibly with weapons, despite the fact that he’s seven feet tall on FOUR talons.
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @whalekeeper
Ahh Ikr!?! Math is awful XDXD
__________________________________
I suddenly appear in a room full of books.
Yes!! Books.
I walk over to a shelf, browsing the books.
“Uh hello?”
I turn to see Lyla, standing beside me.
I hug her. “Ly!! You’re here!”
She smiles. “Yep! This looks cool.”
I nod.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Sorry, y’all. I have to skedaddle now. It was fun and I can’t wait ‘til next week!
If the others are okay with it, you can step in now, if you’d like.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @whalekeeper
Okay! So I’m going to be me and Lyla (I can put two in right??)
My Description: Dark brown hair, hazel eyes. Wearing a light green T shirt and black leggings.
Lyla’s Description: Light brown hair, greenish blue eyes. Wearing a white shirt and blue jeans.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
YES SCREAMING IS FUN.
TRY IT AFTER YOU HAVE TO DO A TON OF MATH HOMEWORK SOMEDAY, IT RELIEVES STRESS.
(Jk.)
-
Light replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c @whalekeeper
I’m here! For a few minutes anyway
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
