@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
*raises hand while waggling said eyebrows*
-
Keilah H. posted an update 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @theloonyone @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @anyone-else-I’ve-been-talking-to-recently
It’s my birthday week this week, and I’m going to be busy in the next few days, so…I might not reply to everything. I might be on Monday and Tuesday, but Wednesday…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Drawing Your Sweet, Apparently Traumatized Little Charries ❤ in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
So my little charrie is name Brody. He’s six years old and one of the sweetest things on the planet! <3
He’s (obviously) short. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He’s wearing a slightly tattered tunic and he has no shoes on. As for the hair and face shape, reference the pic below. (Sorry that it’s in the middle of a moodboa…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok, I’ll hop over there and do that in a sec. 😉
Cool!!
If you can, that’d be really neat to see!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep! True S tear!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Those look so cool!!
How did you do that??
Awesome!
It’s actually a him. Do you want a description?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @acancello @whalekeeper @anyone-I-missed
New question for y’all!! (Or rather your charries 😉 )
What is your favorite food or meal?
Ami: Anything like a warm, comfort food. Like a bowl of stew or soup.Ev: I don’t real…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @thearcaneaxiom @loopylin @whalekeeper
Anyone on and want to chat?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Yeees, numbers with personalities. 5 is a nasty little girl, but 7 manages to keep her in check.
Haha, lol, yep. Personally I think 5 is the lone wolf, but is very wise. 6 loves attention, and is a true party goer. Then 7 is very antisocial, but likes to mess with people from time to time, but only to humble them, and help them…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper oh yea I wasn’t saying he’d have those, just to research those and they might help a bit with the reocurring thoughts/guilt and such 😊
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper I would think definitely. The human mind is very convincing and there are a myriad of things we as humans can do/think and it’s all different for every person.
Especially if you have the devil at play (Idk if you have Christian themes in ur book outright like God and such actually mentioned) but Satan can whisper things, making you f…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@8ostrish
Hello! I’m Loopy. I write a lot of fantasy and really like drawing my characters. I love your username. What’s some of your favorite 80’s songs specifically? Also, what do you think about watermelon on pizza?
I’m gonna tag a bunch of other people to come say hi @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings [Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic RP Ideas for conflict/things to do in the Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper yes! It’d be great to have some characters who have bias’ meet Grimm and Paxton.
Grimm would not like them and Paxton would be afraid of them.
u could put…Hitchens back in…. 😳😳
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Ok…
Your story sounds so cool!!
And reeeaally complex. (To my brain.) But I would love to read it!!
So I know this is not the right forum, but I just thought of this now. XD
Are you going to be able to draw my young character soon?
I know a little while ago you offered to and said I was on the list. Don’t fee…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Lol love his freckles!
Can I make a recommendation lol? I use a wacom intous graphics tablet (small) and it works really well. It’s 70$
But I got it for like 30-40…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
(btw, I was reading through some of the old RP’s in the Character Castle…and ngl, I loved (and sorta miss, lol!) Dante’s interactions with Steve&Bucky. 😂💕)
I miss them too! That was fun.
Poor Dante. Hopefully he can recognize that just because his family messed up doesn’t mean he has to. Does he?
Yeah, he gets a redempt…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
I actually just use procreate on my iPad. Procreate was about 10$ I think
That’s a good thing to save up for. Good luck! I might need to get a job over the summer too…
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
DANTE!!!! AHH!!! He’s ADORABLE!!! “I’m sensing a lack of trust…” XDXD
He’s hilarious and his little mischievous smile XDXD SO CUTE!!!
(Btw, what kind of drawing tablet do you use?)
Umm…I don’t think so…if so then you’re not the only one!! XD
Okay!! I’ve been wanting to get one too! Good luck!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
You do Classical Conversations? Which level? I joined in Challenge II and am now in Challenge IV— one of the first Ch IV classes in my country, if I may add.
Math is…. Fun? Sometimes. I have a bit of a love-hate relationship in math. I prefer other sorts of brain puzzles. I am also ridiculously behind in physics.
- Load More


Happy Birthday! Hope you have fun on your trip!
@keilah-h Happy birthday girl!!! Hope you have a great week!!💕💕🥰🥳🎉
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 Thank you!
😊
Happy birthday Keilah!!!