Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    GodlyFantasy12
    @godlyfantasy12
      • Total Posts: 6645

@whalekeeper I would think definitely. The human mind is very convincing and there are a myriad of things we as humans can do/think and it’s all different for every person.

Especially if you have the devil at play (Idk if you have Christian themes in ur book outright like God and such actually mentioned) but Satan can whisper things, making you feel guilty and such.

Also not saying he has this, but perhaps look into OCD or OCD mindsets/tourettes and Tourettic mindsets.

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
      #ProtectMarcel
      #ProtectSeb

Whaley
      @whalekeeper
        • Total Posts: 2604

@godlyfantasy12

This is true, about the human mind… although Jeremiah isn’t human XD Thanks for the input!

I am most likely not going to add traits of OCD and Tourette’s, since I feel that those are too many conditions to pile onto one charrie, ya know?

That reminds me, a friend told me once that Sebastian might have a mild form of OCD.

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@whalekeeper oh yea I wasn’t saying he’d have those, just to research those and they might help a bit with the reocurring thoughts/guilt and such 😊

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Whaley
          @whalekeeper
            • Total Posts: 2604

@godlyfantasy12 Okay, makes sense 😉

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          >