@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Esther replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @awsumfaith
Oooh, story inspo!
I get mine from other books and movies a lot! And to keep my inspiration going (if that makes sense… XD) I make moodboards/aesthetic boards for my characters and my books. (Example at bottom of post)
I used to listen to music as I wrote, but I don’t do that as much anym…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AHHHH! I love it! Thanks for putting this together! Some electives I thought of were art, and choir/music (or would that fit into theatre/drama?).
@euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Realized I never put my character’s ages on here…
Tirion is 17 and Riya is 16.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Alrighty. Here’s a proposed schedule. 🙂 I’m going by ages instead of grade, because that’s what we’ve all been using and it’s probably going to be simpler
(hopefully XD).13-14
- Algebra I
- English
- Elective
- LUNCH!!!
- Science (I don’t know what kind XD)
<…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 Y’all asked for this
@power I used your alien with bushy pink eyebrows idea XD
@ava-blue @theloonyone @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @kyronthearcanin @awsumfaith
-
Smiley replied to the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Uh, yeah, sure! It’s really sweet that you guys are so interested. I’m not sure what exactly I’d post, but I can try to do that tonight.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I SECOND THIIIISSSS!!! (Mostly because I NEED more Dante in my life and more ahem Dante + Ellie even tho it’s probs not even canon and it’s only in my imagination I will be keeping this ship alive until I DIE XD)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision Good idea.
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @sarafini Ok, my dragons are all 12, almost 13. Don’t know where that places them grade wise………
I do know Tech’s at least one grade higher than his siblings (having skipped it due to his intelligence).
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @sarafini
Okay, so I noticed we’re beginning to discuss classes and everything, so I was wondering if we could list all the character’s ages in one place so we know who is going to be in the same class together. Then decide on classes?
-
Esther started the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey everyone!! This statement found at the bottom of the Community page, “inspired” me to make this thread:
Most users ever online was 12 on February 21, 2018 9:39 pm
What if we chose to break that record?? 😏 After all, 12 is such a small number. I think we could do it.
I’m not sure about the date or the time, but we would all hop on here a littl…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic New Book Release! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
With Eyes of Blue is now on Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, Lulu, Discover Books and Bookline!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper why thank u for enjoying my BAHAHAs XD
@awsumfaith @keilah-h @esther-c luv the reference! @freedomwriter76
If I ever get an actual good schedule for my writing going I might have time to work on some “Fanfics” of my own characters XD XD it would be pretty fun.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @esther-c heyoooo anyone wanna RP?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper BAHAHAHA XD XD nawh it probs would and I wouldn’t stick with it anyway. But it is there if I ever need a break from this project lol. Or just wanna do something fun (like make fun covers for it XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper BAHAHA fr!!! XD XD November and Ara could fit those vibes thoooo XD I could totally write a contemporary romance series using the same charries.
Ara and N- cozy fall themed
Lyn & Grimm- Sunny summer beach vibes
Paxton & Luna- All the snowy winter feels
Arthur & Corvina- all the flowers in the spring-thorns…[Read more]
-
Hannah Beth replied to the topic I’m new! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Sure! I should mention tho that I have NO first hand experience with romance *sigh* so I’m still getting the hang of it 😊
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic I’m new! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Now for some tags! 🙂
@gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @whalekeeper @janellebelovedpig @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @starshiness @euodia-vision @anyone-i-forgot
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Time for a rant, lol. For “traditional” fantasy creatures, I like dragons, griffins, phoenixes, pegasuses, basically anything that flies.
And someone mentioned Bruni the salamander? Oh my stars and shadows, he is SO CUTE!!! I have a stuffed animal of him……
I also love human-and-animal-combined creatures, but not really weird…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Beta & Omega
“Oh, we find a lot of mummies. Their bandage strips are covered in these special runes. My friend Calvin translates them, and they tell the stories of lost lovers and families. He can even hear their voices and songs. And he put some of my very favorites on a hat, for ribbons. It’s weird birthday present, I know.” Thorn…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper I lost track myself, lol. Sorry!
- Load More
