The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 1,636 through 1,650 (of 5,589 total)
  • Author
    Euodia
    @euodia-vision
      • Total Posts: 1306

@freedomwriter76

CLINT! AH! (that pic of him just screams pirate AU XD) Also, random question, I don’t much of Clint’s MCU backstory so is the circus thing actually true, or is that something you came up with?

AND NAT! *dies* I love the end about Bruce. XD

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 3871

@freedomwriter76 wait a minute, does Clint have earrings? LOL trust me to notice an inconsequential detail….

And Nat/Bruce…lol I kinda ship them too……

And I MUST HEAR MORE ABOUT THIS STORY!!!!! It’s getting good!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Joy
        @dekreel
          • Total Posts: 2304

Oh hello, it’s been a while……..

I’m not sure most of you know who I am but I was on KP a lot years ago. I’ve kind of moved on from writing for the most part so I’m not on as much but it’s so great to see that people are still here and hanging out and writing stuff together! 😀 How’s it been?

Also can someone tell me who did the art for the Kingdom Trinity page?? I’ve been admiring it and it is so cool.

You can pronounce it however you want.

GodlyFantasy12
          @godlyfantasy12
            • Total Posts: 6645

@whalekeeper I SECOND THIIIISSSS!!! (Mostly because I NEED more Dante in my life and more ahem Dante + Ellie even tho it’s probs not even canon and it’s only in my imagination I will be keeping this ship alive until I DIE XD)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
            #ProtectMarcel
            #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
              • Total Posts: 8156

@dekreel Hi!!!!!!! Nice to meet you!!! ❤️❤️❤️ It’s going great!! KP is such an amazing place, so grateful I get to be here!!!!

How are you??? You can tell me about yourself if you’d like! 😀 Love to get to know you more!!!

I have no idea who did the art, not gonna lie XD But it is FANTABULOUS 👌

Anonymous

@whalekeeper @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 I THIRD thisssssss!!!!!!!! (we NEED more DANTE, Loopy, we just do 😂 AHH, AND YES, ELLIE AND DANTE!?!?!? SHIP PERFECTION!!!!!)

Anonymous

@keilah-h he does not, not in the regular MCU. XD It’s just a pic of the Actor 🤣 but in this AU…he should totally have earrings, so he has them XD

ahh, ikr? Nat and Bruce are just suchhhh a cute couple!!! ❤️❤️❤️

AHHH, I’M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT!!!!!!!! I’m having too much fun with it XD

@euodia-vision

AHHHH, IKR!? (the pic is perfection for this AU XD) AND YESSSSSS, NAT&BRUCE FOREVA!!!!!!!!! 🤣❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

none of us know much of Clint’s MCU backstory…🥺 MARVEL HASN’T TOLD US!!!! 😭😭😭 The circus thing is actually from the comics! he had an abusive dad and later became an orphan and then joined the circus!!! (haven’t read the comics…just done my research 😂)

LoopyLin
                  @loopylin
                    • Total Posts: 2013

@freedomwriter76

Ah! I love you pirate au! And you’re including stuff from the comics? That’s awesome! (And yess! Nat x Bruce!)

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

LoopyLin
                    @loopylin
                      • Total Posts: 2013

@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76

Uh, yeah, sure! It’s really sweet that you guys are so interested. I’m not sure what exactly I’d post, but I can try to do that tonight.

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Whaley
                      @whalekeeper
                        • Total Posts: 2581

@looplin

YES PLEASE (or whenever you like because it’s your story and no pressure k? :P)

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Joy
                        @dekreel
                          • Total Posts: 2304

@freedomwriter76 You name sounds vaguely familiar, maybe we’ve met… but anyway hello, I’m Joy, I’m a writing-appreciator if anything. I’ve hung around writers for long enough to really appreciate the work that goes into the medium, lots of respect for you guys… I don’t quite have the braincells to do it myself usually haha. I still like making up stories though, it’s always fun. 🙂 All my WIPs are drawings, I like to draw a lot haha.

I’d like to get to know y’all too 😀 I’ve also been eyeing the character castle a little bit, it looks like a LOT of fun!

You can pronounce it however you want.

Euodia
                          @euodia-vision

@freedomwriter76

AHHHH, IKR!? (the pic is perfection for this AU XD) AND YESSSSSS, NAT&BRUCE FOREVA!!!!!!!!! 🤣❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

YESSSSSSS! I’m SO sad that wasn’t able to happen 😭😭😭

none of us know much of Clint’s MCU backstory…🥺 MARVEL HASN’T TOLD US!!!! 😭😭😭 The circus thing is actually from the comics! he had an abusive dad and later became an orphan and then joined the circus!!! (haven’t read the comics…just done my research 😂)

WHAT! How could theyyyyyyy! I thought maybe the TV show elaborated more but NOOOO! Well, that’s a cool backstory ig!

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Euodia
                            @euodia-vision

@dekreel

Hellooo! I was just stalking your comments. XD But All your WIPs are drawings??? That’s so cool! So like comics?

Esther
                              @esther-c
                                • Total Posts: 3201

@kyronthearcanin

So, just kidding. I’ll post the moodboards here instead of on the art forum. XD

First off… Amidala Nadir!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Esther
                                @esther-c
                                  • Total Posts: 3201

The second MC is Everton Barlowe! (My fav, ngl. 😁)

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Viewing 15 posts - 1,636 through 1,650 (of 5,589 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >