@whalekeeper
Active 3 hours, 6 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
Faith replied to the topic Brawl stars/Starr park :O in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Also to reply to what you said before @whalekeeper Yes! Gus is Bebe. I normally don’t write fanfics, but I really am obsessed with this game and just HAD to write out my headcanons 😭✨🔥
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper just haven’t been on much.
@keilah-h u wanna RP next?
Were any other of my charries talking with anyone?
Grimm
Grimm watched the icy exchange, lips pulled taut, a brow raised in question. The young man, Nikolai, set his head against a nearby wall, letting out a small, relieved sigh. His hand fingered a band of pearls t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper
It’s a cultural belief from where he’s from that people’s eyes are the windows to their soul, so therefore it’s a big invasion of privacy to be constantly making eye contact with people. Because of this everyone wears their hair over their eyes.
I have some really old drawings of him if you want to see -
hybridlore started the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys! So I think I mentioned this idea to a few people when I first joined, but it’s kind of been on the back burner for a while. Lately though I’ve been thinking about trying it, but it would probably be the deepest/hardest thing I’ve attempted xD which sort of scares me, and sort of inspires me. It would be some sort of novella? Anyway…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Brawl stars/Starr park :O in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Of course! I love the Wingfeather saga and Narnia, and I liked the Mysterious Benedict society too! I’ve heard a lot of good things about green ember, I’ll have to check it out!
Okay sounds good!! I also like drawing, and I play video games sometimes, but I haven’t been as into them lately 🙂
Sure!! That would be cool 😁
My…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh hey Min! 💗 I’m good! Well, I’ve got a cold 😔 But other than that, I’m good! My little brother’s birthday is tomorrow, so we’ve been busy planning his birthday celebration!! He’s so excited 😀 It’s so cute 🥰
How are you, girl? ❤
Oooh awesome! Hope you had a great time! 😀 Glad you’re back ❤
I’m doing…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @whalekeeper @thearcaneaxiom @lightoverdarkness6 @joy-calle @esther-c @sarafini @keilah-h @livingwoodchronicles @hybridlore @theloonyone @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @lydia-s @loopylin @starshiness @felicity @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @anyone-and-everyone-else!
I have a brand new WIP!!
So this…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @koshka @esther-c @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @smiley @felicity @whalekeeper @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 HI EVERYONE!!! I AM BACK!!! I’ve been dealing with a bit of personal stuff so I wasn’t on much, but k think I’m gonna be back on some more now. Still maybe not as much, idk, because I’ve got some stuff I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @esther-c @keilah-h @koshka I AM BACK YALL!!!
@koshka I’ll reply soon!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper Would it be alright if Jack met Sebastian?
Jack
Eyes. Eyes everywhere.
People bustled about everywhere in the lobby of the academy with absolutely no kind of covering over their faces. How did they not feel exposed? Unsafe?
Jack nervously brushed more of his own wooly hair over his eyes. With his other hand, he held a small…[Read more]
-
Esther posted a new activity comment 3 years, 3 months ago
Oops. I knew I missed a few people. 🤦🏻♀️
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper-
Oh ok! Lol I haven’t been active much, either. How are you doing?
-
I’m doing well, thanks for asking! 😊 Summer’s been pretty good and I’ve had lots of volleyball stuff (and the season hasn’t even started yet XD) so that’s been fun. 😉 My family is still looking for a new church and our best friends are moving away in August. So there’s a lot of change, but we’re just doing our best to trust God with it all. But t…[Read more]
-
Oh awesome! Sorry about your best friends 😟 I’m doing pretty good, too, we just moved in and have been meeting new neighbors and trying to find stuff for the house. I’m hoping to start writing again soon though! I’m sort of waiting for an idea 😅
-
Aww, thanks girl. 😊 They’re only moving a few states away (about 7 hours away), but that’s still a lot. We’ll definitely miss them. ❤️
Awesome!! I’m glad things have been going well for you!
Oh yeah, I totally get the waiting for an idea. XD I’m actually writing the climax of my second draft right now! (after putting it off, while waiting f…[Read more] -
Of course! Gotcha, at least you’ll still be able to visit ♥️.
Ahhh really!? Congratulations!! You’re so close!! (Aw, thank you 😅 Yep, me too xD) -
Yes, definitely. 😊
Thanks!! I’m really excited. My reward for finishing it is being able to start writing the second book in the trilogy. (Which I’m really looking forward to writing. 😁)
-
-
-
-
-
Allison started the topic How long should my book be? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @janellebelovedpig @booksbyjayna @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @lydibug @smiley @highscribeofaetherium @everyone!
So I am working on my WIP (Which isn’t very long because I am starting from the middle) And I am very motivated to do it! My question is, how long should it be? I feel like I am rushing things a bit to…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
To :Tali, Child-Jule, Farless Raft, the Current of Sheer Candles, East to the Rising Sun
Tali, Im so sorry it took me so long to write back, we had an accident. My older brother, Hugo was out skateboarding and he broke his wrist so bad, that we had to go to the biggest hospital in the state, in the capital Bermill. Hes much better…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @smiley @euodia-vision @esther-c
Hey everyone! I know some of yall aren’t on rn/will be on and off, and so will I. I’m kinda going thru some stuff rn…and idk how much ill be on or RPing, which RPing is for fun sooo yea anyway!
I am here now tho to continue discussing Cirque!!!
I was…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @thearcaneaxiom @hybridlore @awsumfaith @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @smiley @anyone-else!
So, you don’t have to read this even if I tagged you 😉 but I wanted to share this with y’all.
Yesterday, I was writing a scene where Ami is really starting to overcome wha…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @smiley @anyone-else-I’ve-been-talking-to-recently
I’m currently on a mission trip to Italy! So I won’t be on much, if at all, for the next week or so. I only have my tablet right now—no computer—and it’s nearly dead…[Read more]
-
Faith posted an update 3 years, 3 months ago
Heyooooo! So y’all know i left for a little while, but ive returned! Imma try to find all the stuff you tagged me for…
@freedomwriter76 @starshiness @kyronthearcanin @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @whalekeeper @anyone-I-Forgot-sorry
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @others
I definitely want to join this with Dante and maybe some other character. I already did a drawing of him in his fancy clothes!
I could probably figure this out myself by reading the whole rp, but I was just wondering where all the other characters are right…[Read more]
- Load More

Happy to have you back! I really get that, life just seems to constantly getting more hectic… hope you know you can always come over here and chat if you need someone! <3
Good to see you!
God bless and keep you in all the winding plotlines of life.
Welcome back!!
Yeah, totally understand. I’ll be praying for you!! ❤️
Welcome back girl!! 🙂 Missed youuu!!! I totally get that girl. Always know we’re here if you ever need to talk! <3