@whalekeeper
Active 7 hours, 7 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6045
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I’m on ET! So 1 CT should work for me! I may be a bit late though because I have a church committee meeting at 12.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
You’re on Central time right?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
By his planet’s measurement he’s only 19, which is something like 22-23 in Earth years, but I don’t know the exact conversion yet.
Acharis
Acharis stood frozen for a moment. Then he reached up and grasped the statue’s wrist, lowering her hand away from his mask.
“My mind. is not. fragile.” He said, punctuating the words and glaring…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I think tomorrow at that time would work best! I told my mom I’d do some catching up on chemistry this afternoon.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
I’m in! I’m available till 3:30 Tuesday through Thursday and pretty much all day the rest of week.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 months, 1 week ago
I’ll also be praying.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
Rallascant
“Come, come. Wonder and adventure and all that rot await you. Don’t drag your feet, now.” Rallascant chuckled to himself as he quickly led the newcomer further into the hedge maze. They turned a corner, and came to a dead end. Half nestled in the leaves at the end of the passage was a stone statue, about sev…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
@keilah-h we are waiting for Whaley, I believe, who is on a trip rn and therefore can’t focus much on roleplaying
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
just curious, how old is Acharis?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 months, 1 week ago
I’ll be praying.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 1 week ago
My email got hacked and sent similar phishing emails to everyone I’ve ever contacted so if anyone receives an email supposedly from me DO NOT CLICK THE LINK.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 months, 1 week ago
Hey guys sorry I hardly talk on here, but I could use some prayers. Just general family stuff. I don’t feel like explaining it, but God knows. I am not doing great. Also, just being a young adult is a struggle though that’s not always the main issue.
Yeah not sure what else to say. Thanks for reading. Sorry again for neglecting this topic so…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
sup dawgs
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 months, 2 weeks ago
yo yo yo I’m alive hehe
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Wolfgang
“Any river, I don’t care what river, I just want to drink it. Preferably a clean river. maybe one in the Alps. Well, come to think of it, a river might not be the best idea.”
“Wait. Did the curfew bell ring while we were sparring?” Wilhelm interuptted.
“I dunno,” Wolfgang replied. “Who cares if it did.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Ari
“A what?” he yelled, eyes squeezed shut. Moth laughed.
“Me neither! It is a fun ride, is it not?”
Fun wasn’t the work he would have chosen, but it was certainly exciting, as long as he didn’t slip and die. Much like tying himself behind a dozen wild horses and hoping he didn’t end up dragged to a pulp.
Honestly, he might have…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Hey, it’s not as weird as some of the things that have happened when our very different fantasy realms mix. (
I don’t know either) -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Sorry if his mood or personality is inconsistent. He’s still very underdeveloped.
Ellis
Ellis looked at Callum without turning his head. He didn’t really understand the issue. The awkward silence had gone by him unnoticed.
“Don’t apologize to me. You’re a prince. You can speak or not as you please. My elder brother talks even l…[Read more]
- Load More

Hi!!!!!
hI!!!
I’m so late for this but anyway…. HOIIIII! How are youuu?
Hey! I’m doing pretty good. I’m a month into senior year!!! AHH!
how have you been?
AHHHG that is crazyyy! How is that going so far?
I’ve just entered my junior year. I suppose I’m still considered a wee lass in these parts hehehe. But I am good thanks! It’s a little known fact here but I actually moved from Florida last year, and I’m a tad farther north now. That has been fun.