@whalekeeper
Active 1 day, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6060
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Hi, nice to see you again.
Not much has been going on my end. This is my first season of rowing where I can fully push myself, and one of my coaches wants me to go to Nationals. I don’t think I’ll make it, but it’s nice he thinks I can honestly. I made captain though on the crew, and honestly I was already doing a lot of the captain duties so…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 5 days ago
I did compile it on Spotify but you’re right, I have yet to listen to the full thing. Though I can already tell you, being familiar with the song, that Ezio’s Family has a nice tone for Gabriel.
Gabriel: *chuckles, putting his arm down* Okay. *Proceeding to let her win.*
Funnily enough, I used to do this with my Dad. I’d flop…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Sorry I haven’t been active for a while.
Anyways, this happened

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Starting at :00
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Writing a speech until I’m called for dinner. Starting at :05
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
This is making me want to go out and shoot some guns again
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
@keilah-h right yes I knew that sounded weird. I wrote that when I was half asleep
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Ellis
Ellis went first. He cocked an arrow and raised his bow, desperately thinking back to the few lessons he had years before. He drew the bow and released it. The arrow managed to hit the target, but just barely. At least he hadn’t accidentally shot Ari.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Ari
He nodded and picked up the rod.
“Arm.” Ari quickly measured Ellis’s draw length and went back to the rack of bows. A slightly longer recurve would do.
“Here. This one’s about fifteen pounds too. I don’t want you two shooting me with a bow you can’t control. If you’re going to shoot someone it had better be on…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Lucian
Lucian seemed to consider this. He continued brushing his horse, not looking over at her.
“No,” he decided after a moment’s pause. “I’m nice.” He finished brushing, gave Onyx’s snout an affectionate pat, and then tossed the brush back.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Ellis
He shook his head. “I haven’t done archery in a long while. You may need to teach me as well.”
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
I Am Alive!!!!!
*Ahem*
@loppylin @whalekeeper
I love the cat. Such attitude, such floof.
Ari
Rythmic thuds of broadheads into targets pulsed as a heartbeat. Only a handful of students were practicing, their vows a range from graceful limbed recurves to longbows as tall as their archers. High windows some fifteen feet up the outer wall let in…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Lucian
“You’ve never worked for nobility before, have you?” Lucian said. He did what she wanted anyway, feeling mildly amused. Onyx didn’t seem to understand what he was doing at first and pulled her head away, but after some gentle coaxing under his breath, he was able to get her to stay still.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
I asked my dad and it’s a college. XD Average class size is 13, so definitely small.
(Got paid to go to college 🤣)
Lol, nice.
I think my interview went well. It was enjoyable at least, and at a coffee shop so I got coffee out of it. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Lucian
Lucian caught the brush reflexively letting his apple fall and roll across the floor. He looked at it and then over at George, raising one eyebrow.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Lucian
Lucian smiled at the informality. At home it would have bothered him, but here it was a sort of relief, not being recognized.
“Lucian.” It felt odd leaving out the full title. “What’s yours?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
@koshka @whalekeeper I am having trouble writing for Ellis rn, so feel free to skip my turn. He’s just there
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Lucian
“I’m not interesting.” Lucian pulled another apple out of his pocket and began polishing it with his sleeve. Onyx eyed it jealously. “But animals usually seem to like me anyways.” He watched the cat as it found a sunny spot to sit down. “What sort of cat is it? I haven’t seen one that big before.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Lucian
“…Hello,” he said quietly to the cat. He hesitated a long moment, wrestling with his own self-consciousness, then crouched down to pet it. The cat was friendly, and leaned into the strokes. Eventually it got bored though, and slunk out of his reach, but still hovered in the same area. He stood again and attempted to bru…[Read more]
- Load More
