-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Gotcha! 😁 Tell your brother I said happy birthday! I know, XD it is weird.
Happy first day of fall everyone!!
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hi! Just letting you guys know that I wont be on today, its my brothers 13 birthday and were having his party also! I cant believe how fast hes growing up (I know I sound like a mom, lol, but seriously, that’s how I feel😂) So I am really busy today, (I’m also going to ask him to join KP, since he always wants to write, but cant get motivated)…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m so excited!!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Thank you for sharing all of those, they are so sweet!💗
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome Kathryn! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food (whats the craziest you have tried?), writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I write Dystopian and post-apocalyptic books. I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll as…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
This will be fun!😏 😂
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years ago
Heyyyy Eccentric Mentor!! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Oh, okay! Really? I love mountains too XD I’ll have to google that range, but I did see pictures of Lesotho and it looked really pretty! Is it very remote where you live?
Ooh, okay, awesome! It sounds pretty cool, I would love to hear about the plot if you want to share it! Is it fantasy?
I loved the wingfeather saga, narnia, and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
If your readers love the characters enough, I think even with a slower plot, the story will still work! But yeah, I see what you mean.
So, you say that you don’t know what’s going to happen… that makes me wonder, is the sequel absolutely necessary? Like, for the character’s arcs, and everything, or was the story really…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awesome XD I’ll definitely be on here.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi Kathyrn, welcome to Kingdom Pen!
I’m hybridlore, or Hybrid, a Christian homeschooled teenager, violinist, and writer. I mostly write science fiction or dystopian ideas, and I love Andrew Peterson and instrumental music as well!
That’s awesome! How long have you lived in Africa? I really like geography and learning other…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years ago
Ecclesiastes 12:12 — But, my child, let me give you some further advice: Be careful, for writing books is endless, and much study wears you out.
Very true 😅😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @acancello
Thank you so much! She’s my favorite character <3
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I don’t think it’s too summary-y, lol. It fits the style so far very well! I would’ve maybe liked to see the scene with Libbie hanging out with Sara, Lillian, and Etta in a non-summary kind of style, but if they’re not major characters, I think this works best. Great job so far, I’m really enjoying it! 😁
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
I love that one! It captures her personality really well. Mine never turn out that good, lol!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Looks good! 😁 aw, poor Albert!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago

@freedomwriter76 @acancello @highscribeofaetherium
this is my favorite moodboard I’ve ever done. I’m new to this, but I love this one! She’s one of my MC’s.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 years ago
Does anyone ever have moments where they write about 8 really good chapters, and then you’re scared to write the next one for some reason because you think it will be really bad?
- Load More

Good job!👏
Thanks! XD
How are you doing?
I’m pretty good! My grandma came and visited us for a week which was pretty fun, since we moved she has never seen our house/town and state!
It also has gotten so cold here, I’m wearing a sweatshirt 🙂 I am so not used to it, since I used to live in a desert, lol!
How are you?
Awesome!! Yeah XD it’s getting cooler here, too. I love fall weather 🥰
I’m pretty good! How’s writing going for you?
Oh my gosh I love fall too!!!! Fall weather is great 🙂
@savannah_grace2009
I know right!! It’s like the perfect mix between cold and warm. What’s new with you?
@hybridlore
Well I’ve been doing volleyball, and working on my WIP a LOT! also I’ve been making moodboards for my characters and also I’ve been on KP a lot too.
Writing is going ok, I am almost halfway done with my WIP (gasp!!!) I have writers block a bit from time to time, but it goes away pretty quickly 🙂 How is your WIP going?
@savannah_grace2009
Oh, okay awesome!!
@acancello
That’s amazing, girl! So are you still aiming for 50k-60k words? That would put you at about . . . 20-30k?
Ehh, haha I haven’t worked on it in a while — lately if I have writing time I’ve been brainstorming, working on a short story, or going on Kingdom Pen XXD
I’m trying to work out some things,…[Read more]
Yep! I am shooting for 60k, and I’m at 24k now. Guess I’m getting a little ahead of myself at the halfway point… but hey, its close! lol!
Maybe you should step back from your book and think about what you want it to be about/like? That helps me when I don’t like a scene or whats about to happen. I change it entirely. 🙂 If you need any help,…[Read more]
I mean, yeah, 24k is still awesome… I was proud of myself for 10k, because I have kind of a history of abandoning projects after a chapter or two XD.
Thank you! I definitely will tag you if I need help. Yeah, I’ve sort of been doing that, I guess, but I’m thinking I’ll try to get back to it today … we’ll see what actually happens lol. It’s…[Read more]