@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
@s-tastet
Oohh, I know, AD30 is really good!! I don’t know many people who have read it, though. Have you read AD33 yet or no?
Ooh, awesome! Yeah, me either really, but I don’t mind a little!
Oh goldens are amazing!! They’re just so beautiful and have such a good temperament. I’m not sure what breed I’d be. -
-GRCR- replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Yes, Rishona does represent Eve in the prologue. And I do agree that I use flowery language excessively. I love your ideas, because you have helped me realize things about myself I never have before!
And about the paragraph you wrote….
“Ahh, yes, I suppose you wouldn’t know,” he said airily. The dismissive comment trigge…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
Heh heh….
I’m coming (a little bit) closer to being done with my first chapter… -
-GRCR- started the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
@not-sure-who-to-tag
Hey there….
So… for the past few days, I haven’t been able to load a new pfp… and I’m not sure why…
I deleted it to add a new one…. And…. 🥺
When I add the file to start importing, the loading bar “loads” it, but my picture doesn’t change…
I don’t know what to do…. Could use some help….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@thearcaneaxiom : I’m sorry I made that look so confusing!
thanks @jonas for helping me!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@cloakedmystery
really???? i’m gonna try it…
‘The process I described would also give you green lines.’
i hope it works lol
*me casually making a fool out of myself on KP but oh well its ok 😂*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I should have done that but I saw other KP users quoting people with “green lines”, I know I sound like a little kid, haha but idk how else to explain it! So I clicked ‘quote’ and you can see what happened 🤦♀️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
@s.tastet
Hi!! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
I’m hybridlore, or Hybrid, an (also!) homeschooled, teenage girl and Christian! Nice to meet you!
I play the violin, love to read, and mostly write in science fiction or fantasy worlds, though my current WIP leans more toward the dystopian side.What are your favorite books/series besides Harry…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
um apparently i did something wrong, hope this still makes sense? sorry, this was my first time quoting someone…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
okay i’m gonna attempt to quote, something I’ve never done before so bear with me if this doesn’t make sense at all:
Oh wow I never thought about it like that! I was just thinking that the prologue would be how the world of Andromeda took a turn and how evil was let into the world. No, Earth and Andromeda don’t represent Adam…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi there! I’m Julia, or GRCR! I’m a fiction writer and artist (and a journalist for my fictional newspaper lol)
Welcome to KP! 😁
As is the tradition, here are some “ask the newbie” questions:
If you have any characters, how many do you have?
Which perspective do you enjoy most: first person (I walked), second person (You walked)…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
-GRCR- are now friends 3 years ago -
-GRCR- replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Oh boy… what is gonna happen… 😃
Once again, I have one question: Is Willow in the house with Kydon in the first paragraph?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Ooooohhh!! This got interesting fast! XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
@acancello
XXD that’s hilarious! I wouldn’t worry about it, it seems realistic enough. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Rose in Wonderland: A Novel Idea I’ve Been Developing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years ago
@crocheter12 I love this idea! I would totally read this!
- Load More
