@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Thank you for reading it and giving the advice. I really, really appreciate it!
I’m going to work on simplifying it a bit… and I’ll see what it becomes…. 🙃
Oh, and don’t worry… nothing bad happens. lol -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Heh heh… Thanks for letting me know… 🙃
That was one thing I was a bit worried about, so I guess I’ll talk to my mom about it… 😁
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
….This literally took me FOREVER to write….
…and now, I begin outlining the second chapter…😓 -
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
I have finally shared my first chapter. I must now close my computer and lock myself in my bedroom for five hours before I fully recover from this nervousness. Lol.
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Or any other of Ted Dekker’s books?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Oh, okay! Yeah, I think I preferred AD30, but 33 was still good. It was really sad though – I won’t spoil XD
Have you read the Chosen series by Jerry B. Jenkins? It’s basically the show, but written as a book, and it’s SO good!! I liked all the insight into the characters. I’ve only seen a few episodes of the show, so I might be…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Thanks! If you want to read more, I can tag you on the forum where I am posting the whole story and asking for critiques.
I feel so bad for Sef but I LOVE their relationship! It makes me so happy! 🙂
-
-GRCR- started the topic Behold, my WIP | The Purple Eyed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@anyone-whos-interested
Hi there!
This is the first chapter of my current project called The Purple Eyed… (….I might change the name later….)
Anyhow, my mom and I already did a bunch of editing, but I do want some outer opinions…. so…. I can handle honest criticism, please be candid and point out as much as you want… heh heh….…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years ago
@livingwoodchronicles how are you doing??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sounds fun!! Min and Allison gave pretty good examples. I don’t really have that much experience writing scripts, but I wish you luck!
Lolol 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
like @lydia-s said: reinforcements have arrived!
Most romantic thing I’ve written (i mean it’s not that romantic but it still makes me happy every time I read it!)
“Sef!”
Sef heard the door crash open upstairs and began to panic. It was late, and the odds that Iver had not been drinking were next to impossible. She knew she should ans…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Okay guys, here’s the most romantic thing I’ve written so far:
“Sef!”
Sef heard the door crash open upstairs and began to panic. It was late, and the odds that Iver had not been drinking were next to impossible. She knew she should answer, she knew that hiding would only make him worse, but she was paralyzed with the cold hands of fea…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
I hope so!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Hmm… strange….
I just tried to change mine… and it seems it’s not working again. ☹️
But don’t worry, KP should fix it soon.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
@grcr @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Yeah i just tried and the green bar thingy loads but then it goes away and nothing happens. I’ve hit refresh multiple times but it doesn’t work 🙁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
I tried a half-hour ago and it still doesn’t work :(((
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
😊
Evander
He laughed a little. “Oh, that was no big deal…. Nice to meet you, Gus.”
His mind replayed the first several hours of his day, and terror covered his face for a short minute.
“Well, I… I swam here, to say the least. A pack of small fox-like dog-ish beasts would’ve destroyed me… jumping into the deep ocean was…[Read more]
- Load More

Aww thanks! ☺️