@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh… the snow is gone.
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes! That is basically what I was saying XD
Ok I’m glad I got that right XD
Wow, we’re totally different people…haha! I am always so insecure and scared I’ll hurt someone’s feelings or they’ll take it the wrong way!! And you’re good (:
Hey, that’s not a bad trait to have. 😉
I was reading an interview with a writer, and she…
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Ahhhh!! Yay yay!! It’s FINALLY snowing!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
I think you’re trying to say that if God’s will is for you to write and publish this story, then sometimes you have to self-publish because traditional publishers won’t accept it… is that what you were getting at? Correct me if I’m wrong. XD I see what you’re saying though. This is probably where prayer is really important (I mean, it al…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Actually @rae RP’d last…so it still is Freedom’s turn.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I think it’s Freedom’s turn?
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok good, lol. XD
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
…i’m practically a ghost these days…
-
Hiiiii! How are you?
-
Hey!
I’m alright… a little stressed, but I’m ok. 😓 -
How are you? 🙂
-
Im sorry about that 🙁 Anything I can do? Right now I’m trying to edit but I’m not really motivated.😂
But I’m pretty good! I’m finally starting to make friends here! We have a coffee/ board game night thing pretty often that we all meet up at all the time and I may get a job soon…….. Maybe……..-
lol It’s alright… the stress is writing related, so I kinda just need to keep thinking, plotting, and writing. 😑
Hey, that’s great! And sounds fun!
You may get a job? 😮 Ahh, that’s cool! 😆-
Its a total maybe, my parents went and said it was the best place ever and when they take me I should ask (Its at a video game store XD)
Eh, thats the worst. Usually I just step back and write short random pieces about what will never happen in my book but would be cool. Like a wedding between two characters before bad things happen or others…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
-
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
@beth-torres No problem! Don’t worry, your egood! 😁
Yeah, I think 3 a day still should for me!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
If it were in a published book I would think ‘this isn’t very good,’ but for what it is, it’s not bad. How were you that good at seven?
Exactly!! That’s pretty insane, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey, that’s amazing that you’re coming back to KP!
I don’t think we’ve really met…but I’m Sara (if you hadn’t already deduced that by my profile name…XD)!
I write mostly fantasy, but a little sci-fi and contemporary and basically whatever lol
I’m excited to get to know you on here!
Oooh I loved that…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Liv
She pursed her lips. What an awkward question!
“Well…” she bit her lip. “What exactly do you want to know?”
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
@everybody
Hey, what are we reading to now? Or… what are we doing?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
oh, lol 😅 I see.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
😮 …you wrote a ton…
-
Esther replied to the topic How many stories/books have you written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
If we’re counting completed drafts, even if they’re of the same story then I have… four. Including incomplete drafts (and drafts of stories I wrote when I was nine) then that’s… ten? I think? Maybe 12, but I deleted those docs and can’t remember if they were completed or not.
Now, counting completed drafts and short stori…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
Woah, that post is massive. Sorry Janessa for hijacking your topic 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper @trailblazer
Oh… oops. XD I didn’t know this would start a whole discussion. But that’s okay! It’s really interesting to hear y’all’s opinions.
I wasn’t necessarily trying to say that publishers aren’t looking for a good book. I’m just saying that publishers can be really harsh with what they accept and what t…
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@anyone What language alphabet do you think is the prettiest or coolest?
- Load More
