-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel In the words of Jedi master Obi-Wan Kenobi, “Hello there!” (Sorry, reference to one of my favorite books in which a character was always quoting his favorite authors. As well as a Star Wars reference.) I could talk about Star Wars all day if you’d let me. And OH MY GOODNESS YOUR ART IS AMAZING!!! Mine isn’t nearly as good:

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Oooooo what a fun idea!!!!!!! (Also, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your quotes!!!!!!!!)
Alrighty, here’s mine. It’s for my character Keenum in my YA fantasy novel, Heir to His Crown.
If you’re waiting for my blessing, then all I have to say is pray your death comes soon. Then the world would be very blessed indeed.
I’d never ask for mercy fro…
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Emotions in the forum Characters 4 years, 11 months ago
Oooooo, I’m glad you asked!!! Honestly, the first thing I would do is give the character internal questions. Like, if the character is worried about something, show the reader he/she asking the question to him/herself. Like how @scoutfinch180 did in the first two examples Scoutillus gave. Inner monologue can really go a long…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Daily Dewdrops! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
AAAAHHH, girl, I LOOOOOVE these quotes you’ve shared!!!!! Especially that impossible one. It’s actually one of my all-time favs!!!! Will definitely try to check back here. 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM!!!!!!!!!! *waves excitedly and gives you welcome chocolate* We’re SO excited to have you here!! I’m Issabelle Perry, the quirky teen author who overuses exclamation marks, obsessives over Lord of the Rings and The False Prince by Jennifer Nielsen, and is an unashamed Skillet fan. First off, LOVE the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The most awkward intro ever 😉 in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@lorelei-writer Hi! I’m 14 too! I’m Keilah. I have ZERO idea what ydubber means! I think I’m being a bit too enthusiastic.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@melancholic-writer Tolkien’s writings are great, and Marvel movies are cool too–even though I’ve only watched three or four, plus some of the Disney+ shows. Which movie/show was your favorite?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic What's something you thought was necessary in writing, but actually wasn't? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 11 months ago
Hahaha, that’s funny you should mention that about the antagonist thing cuz my sister and I were just talking recently about how villains are actually not something you have to put in your writing and how even things like nature can be an “antagonist” in stories, like survival fiction!
Anyway, for me, it was long, thorough…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic The most awkward intro ever 😉 in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
*gasp* IS THAT LORELEI I SEE?????!!!!!!!!!!!!! *waves excitedly* Heya, girl!!! SO awesome to see you here!!!! *sends welcome chocolate*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What's something you thought was necessary in writing, but actually wasn't? in the forum Topic of the Week 4 years, 11 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel That’s a good tip! And @Kathleenramm I’ve written stories without villains before, but most of them have had some sort of antagonist. Even if it was the heroine’s overprotective older brother who wasn’t really trying to harm his sister.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Guten Tag! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@imwritehere1920 It’s a combination of my favorite movie and favorite show. Basically, I rewrote the movie’s storyline with the show’s characters instead.
-
Jodi Maile replied to the topic The most awkward intro ever 😉 in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@lorelei-writer Hellooo! Welcome! I’m Jodi, and I write a bunch of things, usually fantasy or dystopia these days depending on my mood XD
Some questions:
Do you have a WIP you’re currently working on?
What inspired you to start writing? I’ve always loved fantasy books, which is how I ended up writing so much of it…
Anyway, nice to meet…[Read more]
-
Jodi Maile replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel Welcome!! I’m Jodi, and I’m a huge LOTR, Marvel, ATLA, and Zelda fan too (and Mario, and a bunch of other video games…)!
I’m so happy to meet more people who have ocarinas (@scripter-of-kingdoms I didn’t know you had one too)! I have a small collection of ocarinas and I used to perform at local markets with them XD my fav…[Read more]
-
Kads and
Trahia the Minstrel are now friends 4 years, 11 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic Hi, I’m a Christian Fantasy Writer! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@trahia-the-minstrel HELLO HELLO HELLO and WELCOME to the Kingdom of Pen! The name’s Grace but all round here call me Kads. 🙂 Oh my word, you love ATLA, Zelda, LOTR, and Mario? Man, I like you already. 😉 (I ALSO HAVE AN OCARINA THIS IS WAY TOO COOL XD) *clears throat, regains composure* It seems we have some stuff in common! This is awesome!!…[Read more]
-
Kads posted an update 4 years, 11 months ago
@daisy-torres tag! you’re it 😉
Blography Tag -
Anatra replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
Considering that was my answer, and how many times today I was used by a two-year-old as a human snot rag, that should give you an idea of what my swag looks like at the moment.
-
Anatra replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
-
Anatra replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 11 months ago
@power
I’m stealing your character’s catchphrasesÂ@elishavet-pidyon
This is very thought out for a book without a draft. What’s the books genre?@koshka
Idk why, this sounds Russian to me, I love it XD@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Those quotes are perfect XD
Swag ain’t to be worried B) -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Guten Tag! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 11 months ago
@imwritehere1920 My main one is a Christian teen writing website called Light. What’s so cool about it is that a friend of mine created it! And I like it a lot.
- Load More
