-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
Hopefully this works.
Sorry, I did have Youtube links to everything, but I think KP marked my four tries as Spam because I had to many links.
Character #1
Flaming Red Hair by Howard Shore from the Fellowship of the Ring
Kiss the Rain by YIRUMA
Test Drive by John Powell from How To Train Your Dragon
Character #2
The…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 2 years, 4 months ago
I love it so much! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
Maple Leaf Rag, by Scott Joplin
They play this song constantly at the theme park I work at XD I never knew what it was called until now
@theshadow @savannah_grace2009 @ducktator
I’m going to leave all the character guessing up to Whaley, but I’m really enjoying listening to the music you shared! Adding some of these songs to my own…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
The Twins
Eddie jumped excitedly at the opportunity to talk about herself.
“Well, we flew here in our ship. We’re from a planet named Getwinn, but we travel a lot. I’m going to be a famous adventurer and explorer some day, and so we came here to learn about different kinds of people and places. Right, Ellie?”
Ellie shrugged. “I’m…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
I’ll just pick one character (hopefully you know my characters…it’s been so long I forget how much you know about my WIP haha)
One Last Fight by Florian Bur
Assasin’s by Florian Bur
Requiem for a Tower Mvt II (feat. Veigar Margeirsson) by Corner Stone Cues
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @livingwoodchronicles
Since you both asked, I’m just gonna tag you both XD
I’ve been having a rough time with my mental health…but I’m getting better! I have a lot of good friends that I can talk to and music and writing (and praying, obviously) have been getting me through it!
I just passed my driver’s test today!!!! Well, the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
FIREQUACKER are now friends 2 years, 4 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
Thanks everyone!!! I am doing a lot better today, and I have a lot of people supporting me and praying for me…and I can tell that you guys are praying because I can feel that God’s with me! All your guys’ prayers mean so much to me! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooh I enjoyed the songs 😜
Yayy I’m glad <3
I feel like I’m reading personality quiz results XD
Everything you said was absolutely right, lol. I should have taken your psychic powers into account and made it harder. The first one is Ellie, and that is a really good description of her. And yep, second one is Felicity. The third was…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper
I heard that they were seen with cameras as far south as Florida and Mexico, but I don’t know if that’s true.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
My dad, serenely gazing at the pretty crescent moon in the sky:
“…Looks like a toenail.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper You should do one too! Have us guess your character :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Ok. I couldn’t just pick one character XD You don’t have to listen to all of these.
Character 1:
All bugs go to heaven by Hot Sugar
apathy by Oneheart
Figure Out Your Life by Laura Karpman
Character 2:
Evangeline by Josh Garrels
Scotch & Chocolate by Nickel Creek
A Kindling, of Sorts by The Oh Hellos
Character 3:
Ego Death…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Do they have to be from a movie or show?
I have plenty of instrumental songs that remind me of my characters, but I don’t know if they’ll remind other people of my characters -
Loopy replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@theshadow XD I love those.
Over the Garden Wall is the absolute best
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Did anyone else see the northern lights tonight? I sat with my dad on his truck’s tailgate and watched them and they were amazing. Here’s some pictures we got https://www.canva.com/design/DAGE5zkVtTA/dwlMrVZohZwT_uEZYSeUFw/view?utm_content=DAGE5zkVtTA&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor
it was easier to see through a cam…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Weird ending, but I wanted to update these two. Anyone can interact with them if you want.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@anyone
Felicity
“So, you going to ask me how my morning went?”
Felicity sat in the cafeteria next to her best friend, slowly nibbling on her ham and cheese sandwich. She could tell Lois was in a relaxed mood today because of the odd lack of pen doodles on his arms and hands. The only one she saw was a small dragon curled around his left wri…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Check.
Alpha
Alpha stooped, grabbing his knife belt. He’d never admit it, but his wound did hurt him…maybe it wasn’t wise to decide to not dodge. Uh, whatever. I needed a reminder to not slip into war mode, or whatever Nar calls it. Nar. Alpha watched where she had disappeared, and sighed. She probably hates me right now. But he…[Read more]
- Load More
