The Quote Archive

Viewing 13 posts - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    HighScribe
    @highscribeofaetherium
      • Total Posts: 2221

“It’s harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.”

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 3875

@theducktator haha I’m glad you found it funny.

She would GLADLY kiss him any other time lol. Just not on the battlefield where they’re sure to be stared at. In his words, “Professionals have standards.”

(yes I’m aware that’s a famous meme. I’d tell you the whole story, but it’s long, and I’d need to put in a few trigger warnings.)

Anyway. Yours are hilarious too!! What exactly is exhibit number F, anyway???

honestly though I don’t remember who Michael Jackson is either, I wanna say he’s a singer but I don’t know. TBH I don’t care anything for most pop culture in our world. I can tell you the names, heights, eye colors, and favorite things to do of my favorite characters, but the only thing I can tell you about most popular singers these days is “They’re mostly women with really questionable clothing habits, or annoying rapper dudes” lol.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

HighScribe
        @highscribeofaetherium

@keilah-h @theducktator

Hilarious quotes, guys XD

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@highscribeofaetherium thanks! I only came up with them a few days ago…..

Yours is funny too!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

HighScribe
            @highscribeofaetherium

@keilah-h

Thanks! I didn’t come up with it, though, it was from a podcast XD

Trailblazer
              @trailblazer
                • Total Posts: 597

@keilah-h

but the only thing I can tell you about most popular singers these days is “They’re mostly women with really questionable clothing habits, or annoying rapper dudes” lol.

Lol for real though… I grew up on Christian contemporary music and I have zero desire to listen to anything secular.

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@trailblazer same! (mostly) Although I do listen to soundtracks and that kinda stuff, and I don’t particularly mind older music (like 19somethings old), I’m really not a fan of much modern lyrical music.

Beth Torres
                  @beth-torres
                    • Total Posts: 333

*me watching my little brother do something weird in the living room*

Me: What is he doing?

My mom: We don’t ask questions, we just live here.

Please confer to me a moment as I proceed to scrutinize this thought to the maximum degree.

Trailblazer
                    @trailblazer
                      • Total Posts: 597

Coworker trying to ask for the tongs for the fries: “Can you pass me the tonsils, please?”

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

ArcticAnimals
                      @arcticanimals
                        • Total Posts: 12

My brother: “I can’t read this, the main character told me to close the book.”

Me: “You’re not a Half-blood, Half-Bloods don’t exist!”

Beth Torres
                        @beth-torres
                          • Total Posts: 333

Kindall: Hey do you know how to tack?

Me: Yeah, I know how to attack! I love attacking!

Kindall: No… that’s not what I meant…

• This reply was modified 2 days, 5 hours ago by Beth Torres.

Please confer to me a moment as I proceed to scrutinize this thought to the maximum degree.

ArcticAnimals
                          @arcticanimals
                            • Total Posts: 12

“Exuberance isn’t that bad.”

-Carterlern The Wise

The Ducktator
                            @theducktator
                              • Total Posts: 219

@keilah-h

honestly though I don’t remember who Michael Jackson is either, I wanna say he’s a singer but I don’t know. TBH I don’t care anything for most pop culture in our world. I can tell you the names, heights, eye colors, and favorite things to do of my favorite characters, but the only thing I can tell you about most popular singers these days is “They’re mostly women with really questionable clothing habits, or annoying rapper dudes” lol.

Everything I know about pop music is what I hear in grocery stores. XD My classmates have a game where they name a pop culture icon and see if I’ve heard of said person/song/movie. Usually, I’m just like “Who?” The one thing I do know is that your last sentence is true. We listen to musical music, classical jazz, hymns, Spanish music, and a bunch of random, often weird songs my dad likes. If you’ve never heard The Mississippi Squirrel Revival, you are missing out. Lol

Coconuts are mammals because they have fur and produce milk.

Viewing 13 posts - 76 through 88 (of 88 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            >