The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 5,641 through 5,655 (of 5,674 total)
  • Author
    freedom
    @freed_and_redeemed
      • Total Posts: 341

And for anyone else, hello!!

I’ve missed y’all. I hope y’all are doing amazing

❤️❤️🤟❤️❤️

author_katelyn_douglas on Instagram
      Freedom's Fire set to release Spring/Summer 2024

Kylie
      @livingwoodchronicles
        • Total Posts: 267

@freed_and_redeemed Hey girl!!!! 🫶🏻❤️ I’m glad things are going well for you!!! Miss ya!!

lost but not alone

Whaley
        @whalekeeper
          • Total Posts: 2637

I don’t have much to say about my own life to be fair, but I’m reading all of y’all’s updates, so… ;]

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

LoopyLin
          @loopylin
            • Total Posts: 2064

Did anyone else see the northern lights tonight? I sat with my dad on his truck’s tailgate and watched them and they were amazing. Here’s some pictures we got https://www.canva.com/design/DAGE5zkVtTA/dwlMrVZohZwT_uEZYSeUFw/view?utm_content=DAGE5zkVtTA&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor

it was easier to see through a camera than just with your eyes

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

HighScribe
            @highscribeofaetherium
              • Total Posts: 2238

@loopylin

😮

That’s amazing! It looks like a piece of artwork!

I don’t think they were visible where I am, but if they were, I’m gonna be so mad that I missed ’em >:o

History is a wheel that has outlasted many hamsters.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

Whaley
              @whalekeeper
                • Total Posts: 2637

@loopylin

I’m in the south so I doubt they were visible, but they look great from your pictures. I always wanted to see them when I lived farther north.

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

LoopyLin
                @loopylin
                  • Total Posts: 2064

@highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper

I heard that they were seen with cameras as far south as Florida and Mexico, but I don’t know if that’s true.

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Trailblazer
                  @trailblazer
                    • Total Posts: 606

@loopylin

I’m slightly upset that I missed it, but it was raining/cloudy last night anyway so it would not have been visible anyway.

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

MineralizedWritings
                    @mineralizedwritings
                      • Total Posts: 2803

@trailblazer

Yeah, I’ve been popping on and reading things pretty regularly but I feel like I haven’t had much to add.

Same same!

@freedomwriter76

Dude wait you’re on instagram!!?? 🤯🤯 don’t mind if I follow you?

Thanks for the prayers! It’s been rough but honestly I’m learning so much about myself and I’m glad to be doing that now rather than later when I’m on my own and stressed about adult things.

Oh yeah! I was wondering where you went, lol.

That sounds like soo much fun girl! My asl is super rusty but I still have all the dictionaries so I might work on it over the summer. Bc all my classes were online, I didn’t get to practice real time conversations… my receptive skills are soooo bad lol.

Oh btw how is the book coming along? Almost there?

へびは かっこいい です!

MineralizedWritings
                      @mineralizedwritings

@freed_and_redeemed

Lol, there I go trying to use your old tag. Oops. ^^

へびは かっこいい です!

hybridlore
                        @hybridlore
                          • Total Posts: 1359

@trailblazer Oh that’s right! Yep, I knew that haha. That’s awesome!

@loopylin
                          Oh, that sounds so cool! Do you get free samples? 😂 That’s exciting!

Yeah, it’s kind of long but I sort of enjoy it. I haven’t done much driving at all though so I’m not sure how I’m going to do on that part lol.

@mineralizedwritings

Aw, I’m sorry! That’s really annoying. I’ll be definitely praying. 🙏 ❤️

Awesome! Will you be going in person or online?

I’m doing good! Life is slowly getting less busy as our coops and stuff end but like I told HighScribe my extended family is about to move to my city so that will probably be a big change for us. I’ve never lived in the same state as them before so it’ll be weird having them like within 20 minutes of us haha. But I’m excited! My cousins are 3 years old and 1 year old, so it’ll be really cool to get to see them more often.

I haven’t been writing too much, but I do have a semi-new idea I’ve been thinking about for a while. It’s not really brand new, but I haven’t really started writing much of it yet. Hopefully I’ll be able to get more done during the summer though.

And yeah, it’s weird! KP did crash for a while though, right? I think that’s just kind of how it works on these forums… new people join and the old people kind of get busy and don’t use it as often, idk lol. But I’m glad to check in with you guys and talk! It has been a while 😅

I’m glad you’re doing well @livingwoodchronicles! The anthology sounds exciting! I remember that from when you posted it on here, I think. Pretty cool that you get to read it all and do editing and stuff.

And congratulations on graduating! That’s really exciting! Do you have plans for college yet?

@highscribeofaetherium

Congrats on your black belt!! 🥳🥳

And yeah, it’s not too bad! I talked about it a bit already, but it’s just long days. Our instructor gives us lots of breaks where we just sit in the room, but I’ve been able to talk with the other kids or read so it hasn’t been too bad.

Tomorrow is the last day and our exam, so we might end up cramming a lot into our last couple of hours lol. I’m hoping it won’t be too hard!

And phew, I think that was everyone?

There is always light behind the clouds.
                          - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

MineralizedWritings
                          @mineralizedwritings

@hybridlore

Aw, I’m sorry! That’s really annoying. I’ll be definitely praying. 🙏 ❤️

Thank you girl! Anything I can pray for you about? <3

Awesome! Will you be going in person or online?

In person! XD I’ve been a almost exclusively online schooler for a long time now, so It’ll be a change of pace.

I’m doing good! Life is slowly getting less busy as our coops and stuff end but like I told HighScribe my extended family is about to move to my city so that will probably be a big change for us. I’ve never lived in the same state as them before so it’ll be weird having them like within 20 minutes of us haha. But I’m excited! My cousins are 3 years old and 1 year old, so it’ll be really cool to get to see them more often.

Oh that sounds great! My extended family is far away too, I wish we lived closer, so I know how that is. Anything else you’ll be doing now that you’re less busy?

I haven’t been writing too much, but I do have a semi-new idea I’ve been thinking about for a while. It’s not really brand new, but I haven’t really started writing much of it yet. Hopefully I’ll be able to get more done during the summer though.

That sounds great! I’m going to be working on one of my newer ideas over the summer too hopefully.

And yeah, it’s weird! KP did crash for a while though, right? I think that’s just kind of how it works on these forums… new people join and the old people kind of get busy and don’t use it as often, idk lol. But I’m glad to check in with you guys and talk! It has been a while 😅

Yeah, just the cycle of the internet…

lol.

It does always make me sad to see people I like online less… but I’ve been online less too. Same!! It has been awhile!  🙂

へびは かっこいい です!

The Ducktator
                            @theducktator
                              • Total Posts: 251

@loopylin

Lucky! We looked, but didn’t see them.

Ubi est mea anaticula cumminosa?

The Ducktator
                              @theducktator
                                • Total Posts: 251

@freed_and_redeemed

You should absolutely start babysitting! It’s so much fun!

Ubi est mea anaticula cumminosa?

freedom
                                @freed_and_redeemed
                                  • Total Posts: 341

@theducktator yeah, I’ve really been considering it for sure!!

@@mineralizedwritings

Yesss, I’m on there now! (Just got an account today lol) I am author_katelyn_douglas on there!

Of course!! ❤️ yeah, I’m sure navigating that is tough, but you’ve got this, girlie 🫶

Yes, ASL really is so much fun. I love it a lot tbh <3

It’s going well! The team is in the final formatting stage so we’re getting so close!! I legit can’t wait until I get to hold Freedom’s Fire in my hands ❤️

author_katelyn_douglas on Instagram
                                  Freedom's Fire set to release Spring/Summer 2024

Viewing 15 posts - 5,641 through 5,655 (of 5,674 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >