-
HighScribe replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t really drink a ton of soda either, and when I do it’s always brands using natural ingredients.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, we’ve been trying. I’m not sure how we can do that, but I want to if we can.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyyy, good choices. I love it!
Yes! You totally should! I don’t’ know cuz about your charries, but it’d still be fun! 😁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait…
If you don’t mind my asking, were you once in here under the name of ThroneWardenEllie??
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (thanks for the idea! 😝) @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @rae @grcr @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore
Okayyy! I’m copying Freedom, so you basically get to pick who you want to spend a day with. These are from different WIPs and I still don’t have as much as Freedom. (Does anyone really? &#x…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Nice to meet you! I’m Bridget. I’m working on a fantasy universe with my brother, @jonas. I’ve been taking piano lessons for… six or seven years, I think. I love drawing, too. What kinds of art do you gravitate towards?
Welcome to KP! 😊
-
Allison replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I am homeschooled and in 10th grade. I love dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, gaming, talking and a lot more 😁! I am writing a dystopian and post-apocalyptic thriller novel now. I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! Alright, now I’ll ask you some hopef…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
What do you mean?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think Sanderson said you would have to “hack” the magic system to get AonDor to work off world.
Sanderson is well known for his magic systems, but I feel like AonDor and all of the other magic systems that are only hinted at are all fairly boring. AonDor is quite generic for a magic system. It can do basically anything, and it…[Read more]
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Science isn’t about WHY, its about WHY NOT!
-
Allison replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
🤣 I looked them up, now I know what I’m going to buy with my Christmas money XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Umm… Yes please!!! I love this idea so much!! 😝
M’kay, here we gooo…
Fin, Leo, Wolfgang, Jacob, Iris, Ezra andddd… Erich. (I don’t think that’s exactly $25, but whatever.)
(I am so gonna have to do this with my charries now… 😏)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Cosmere/Brandon Sanderson in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I just finished Elantris. I don’t have much thought on the story at the moment, except that it was relatively mediocre. I feel like a lot of it has been done better in his later books. For instance, Raoden’s plot line was very similar to Kaladin’s in WoK, but I didn’t find Raoden as interesting of a character.
I’m more intereste…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I couldnt find you, maybe you have a private account. Heres my link if you want, I do post occasionally https://www.pinterest.com/allisoncancello/_created/
And thanks! Hugo is the best 😊
-
Allison replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh cool! I’ve never played portal, but I have heard of it!
Thats ok, not many people have 😂 But it is a great game, if you ever have the opportunity to play it, you should!
Well as far as the first question, I’d take the Bible, Halo the Fall of Reach, and probably The Worst Case Scenario hand book
Good choices, (Theres Halo books???) GRC…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Ummm, mine would probably be a scorpion (It was in a lollypop) and a few alive grubs (NOT AS BAD AS THEY SOUND XD)
I have a character like Alyssa. Mines name is Hugo and he’s also been in my story forever 🙂
Oh! I have one more question. Do you blog or have Pintrest?
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Leonnnn 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness! It’s so simple, but it looks so good!!
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Heyyy. So I know you might be busy, but do you want to RP for Clint in the school RP? I think I tossed both he and Ami in the dance classes. If you can’t, don’t worry about it. I was just wondering. 😊 -
Esther replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl! I’ve written fantasy and dystopian, but I have some ideas for historical fiction and contemporary.
Sooo… now for some questions!
1. Favorite Halo game? (My brother’s played some of them, s…[Read more]
- Load More
