-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @keilah-h @rae @anyone-else!
Sooo, I really enjoyed writing this snippet from my WIP. I’ve been developing their brother dynamic a lot more and I’m loving it. XD The context isn’t that important, I just wanted to share their bantering, lol.
***
Asher spun…[Read more] -
Allison replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Glad to hear that!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s awesome!! I’ll be sure to keep praying. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome! Glad you’re feeling better! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
“Yeesh. Dark magic. Sounds pretty dangerous. But this school… it kind of keeps everything out, ya know? You don’t have to worry about all the crazy stuff. I don’t know how it works, but to be honest, I’m glad this place exists. It nice to not live in a fear of arrest or capture for once.” His voice had taken on a low,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome!! Thanks!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes!! I love him!! 😆
I have a habit of almost making too many snarky characters. Then all my dialogue ends up just bantering. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness 😂😂
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, that’s what I was saying.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Short answer: no.
Technical answer: yes.
I think there’s always going to be things in a character’s past that shapes them later on, but they might be subtle things that are not explicitly stated, or even specifically defined by the author.
A lot of my characters also don’t really have “backstories,” meaning they start out without h…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
AKKKK GIRLIE YOU’RE REWRITING IT?!?! YAYYYYYY 😍😍😍😍😍😍
I LOVE IT SMM 🥰😍😍
All the babies oh my goodness 😭😭😭💔💔🥰😍
Eeeeek I love it 😭😭😍😍
GIRLLLL!!!
Your art is amazing!! 😍😍😍😍😍 I LOVE…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
lol
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Well, I guess that conversation is over. Riina might just be sulking the rest of this scene, so she might not show up again until we move on. I’m not sure how much longer we’re planning on making this part.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Junior also managed to penetrate Riina’s layer of casual flamboyance. When that happens, she lashes out.
Riina
Riina heard Junior’s knife clatter to the ground, but she didn’t turn around. Huh. So he actually felt that. Well, serves him right.
She strode through the portal and closed it behind her.
***
Well, that conversation sure d…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m glad she’s doing better 😊❤️
Yw. I’ll keep praying that you can get this fully sorted out 🙂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Riina
Riina recoiled as Junior burst into an angry rant. She clenched her fists. She felt like doing something mildly violent, like giving him a good shove, or punching him through a portal, but she didn’t want to be responsible for setting off a rampage.
“You know what?” she snarled at him through gritted teeth. “You’re not just prideful,…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Well…they’re evil for a reason…because they have a TRAGIC BACKSTORY!! bwahaha!
I remember that scene. But I thought that all Pythonos were just evil by nature?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @freedomwriter76 @jonas @acancello @grcr @anyone-else
Sooooo you guys remember Jraldath right?? The evil Pythonos that terrorizes everyone…
And you also remember his wife Selena?
Well…they’re evil for a reason…because they have a TRAGIC BACKSTORY!! bwahaha!
Anyways…when Jraldath and Selena were newly married, they had a son.
And…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
HANS….*cries*
I like the idea of Hans being adopted. That way, like you said, he realizes why he was “never wanted” and it would be super interesting if Felix accidentally tells him!!!
YOU COULD COMBINE ALL YOUR IDEAS!! that way you won’t just have to go with one…..
haha that might be a bit much…[Read more]
- Load More
