-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Who???😏 🤣 jkjk! -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah…me too….XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“I know! It’s nice not to constantly live in fear of being captured and experimented on,” she shuddered. “And I can’t remember the last time I had friends like you guys.” she bit her lip. What if they didn’t feel the same way towards her? What if they didn’t consider a friend just yet?
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Thats ok! I also have, a whole bunch of others from books, movies and video games XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I have never read or watched harry potter….. -
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!! Yes, siblings are so much fun, irl and in stories. XD
Thanks so much!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Ill keep praying! Its good that you found out whats the matter and how you can treat it 💗.
-
Allison replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Also…I LOVE HUGO SO MUCH!!!! I might have a teensy crush on him…haha!
XDXDXD Dont worry! I have crushes on characters all the time,Â
especially Harry Potter characters -
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Who on earth changed “Logan’s” into “Texas Roadhouse”???
-
Allison replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I got that impression too.
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh cool!
It was really good though, so I don’t blame him. XD What shocks me is that the series was the first books Andrew Peterson had ever written. And from the nonfiction he’s written, I think I’ve found out that he had everything planned from the beginning of writing them. (At least that’s what I understood. He never blatantly stated it.)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We did them as a family read-aloud. That was probably at least seven years ago at this point. (We started to listen to the audiobook during long car rides a year ago, and we got through the first book and the first few chapters of the second, but for some reason, my younger brother was being obstinate about “not liking” them and we had…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, that’s what I thought too. I think my mind broke at the last book when everything was explained and the story was ended. Like, I have never seen a plot like that before. XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I remember liking it. In my opinion, the first one is decent, but not great, and each one gets better than the previous one. The last two especially were really good, although I don’t remember too much about them at this point XD.
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah, ok. What’d you think of it?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I have, but it’s been a while since I read any except the first book.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And don’t mind any grammatical errors either. I haven’t gone over this much. XD
- Load More
