-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Aww, *hugs back* ❤
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks y’all!!
now I can imagine her better in my head XXD
Yeah, it’s hard to get the right mental image of a character in the RPs 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Ember of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks, they really are 😊
Thank you!!
Yeah, that’s fair. I use more description later on. I imagine my characters pretty vividly in my head, but I don’t always write it out. Typically I sprinkle in bits of description every now and then. Like, I think in the next chapter or so, I mention Ami has blonde hair. For the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, let’s do it! Is Pax just chillin’ in the school rn?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, it is really cool! Not everyone likes to use it, but I find it really helpful in the beginning stages of developing a character.
Lukas
“W-well, I guess… I guess we’ll all just have to make the best out of the time we do have together.” He smiled softly. “And you could always visit Aletheia. It’s not in its best con…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Basically, this story started out as a fun party with your characters. And then we switched it to a really crazy/chaotic but extremely FUN Role Play…and then it died after 352 pages 🙁
Jonas made another topic for the action adventure one, but I’m keeping this one as the “Party” section. All the characters woke up after a dream…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Thank you!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@proncesachronicle22
WOW! That’s amazing! Great job!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic How To Write Christian Fantasy-Putting God In The Mix in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, this is something I’ve been thinking about too.
The trick is that you have to balance between being clear when God acts, but not heavy handed.
You could try something like this:
God intervenes at the character’s darkest hour in their internal conflict. Set things up so that as the character is wrestling with themselves it…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
That’s good with me
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Would you mind if I drop Kate into that group, since they seem to have finished their conversation?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Conlangs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s cool how much culture you created for them as well as a language! The “ice juice” thing is really funny.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
COOL!! there’s already a ton of “adventure” RPs kinda
Yeah, I know. I’m in most of them, lol. This one was a bit different, because we actually had a sort of storyline instead of just letting the characters do whatever. I think that ended up being the death of it though. We restarted it over in Character Adventure, where we’re t…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey y’all! This is a painting I did of N’nesha @thearcaneaxiom‘s charrie!

-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
NAZYRA
“Shall we head to the palace? Find answers?” She debated the suggestion. But after a glance at the otherwise empty city, she nodded. Nazyra would rather traverse the foreign land with her new acquaintance than carry on alone.
“Okay, yes. That does seem like the best place to start.”
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
No objections over here!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
XD yeah! I think November and Zyrin would get along!
He’s my sweet little boy that accidently brings about lots of destruction and has to live with it and the guilt nearly crushes him its soooo sad 😭
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
So, this RP has a weird history. It started out pretty normal. The characters were trapped in a magic house and forced to have a party. Then it was decided to completely change it into an adventure RP. They had a lot of cool adventures, but eventually the RP started to die out. We decided to restart the adventure as a separate RP,…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
AHHHH THOSE BOARDS 😭😭😭😭💔💔❤❤
And that scene oh my gosh 🥺🥺🥺💔💔💔
“Uncle” Hans and Leo…just just 😭😭😭😭😭😭
@Mineralizedwritings @Whalekeeper
Sometimes I think about all the groups I’ve been a part of, left and moved on… (Ok but do we ever really move on? I still think about the elementary school friends.) and wonder how long I’ll…
- Load More
