Character Party!

Viewing 15 posts - 5,281 through 5,295 (of 5,320 total)
  • Author
    Esther
    @esther-c
      • Total Posts: 3221

Sorry for the momentary spamming… XD

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

RAE
      @rae
        • Total Posts: 3022

@savannah_grace2009 @jonas

Actually, someone I know calls me magical because on certain days, I just seem to disappear and reappear. It’s all just me going off to my own shadows and them not paying attention.

It’s funny, because on dark nights I always slink off, and other kids think I’m trying to hide or be sneaky. They tell me they can see me, that I can’t hide well. All I care about is that they don’t hang around, that they leave me along after a couple minutes. Besides, I happen to be one of the best at hide and seek when I know the terrain. If I wanted to hide, I could and they wouldn’t find me for hours.

So yes, mysteriously disappearing people can be an everyday occurrence XD

Trailblazer
        @trailblazer
          • Total Posts: 604

Kari

A sudden noise startled Kari awake, and she sat upright. Had she fallen asleep? How was that possible? Maybe the food was drugged, after all. As she fought drowsiness, vague images flashed through her mind, fragments of a dream, floating through the air. She couldn’t quite grasp them, like a toddler trying to pluck a fuzzy out of the air. Images of glowing swords and a fire-breathing cat and a web-throwing woman.

Kari blinked, turning to see who was with her. Ottoline sat nearby, looking dazed.

“Are you real? Am I real? Is this a dream?” Kari asked her.

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Trailblazer
          @trailblazer
            • Total Posts: 604

@esther-c

Amir was part of the RP before, wasn’t he? I think he should be in. As far as a second character, I’m stuck between Easton and Hallie. I vote Hallie because then we have another female character, but also Easton looks like a cool character, too.

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Esther
            @esther-c

@trailblazer

Ok!! Thanks (:

Esther
              @esther-c

Oh and yes, Amir was.

GodlyFantasy12
                @godlyfantasy12
                  • Total Posts: 6645

HEEEEY!!!

Been reading just a bit of the early of these….

Soooo what is this? And is it still going on???? Cuz I’m kinda interested…

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                  #ProtectMarcel
                  #ProtectSeb

Cloaked Mystery
                  @jonas
                    • Total Posts: 2625

@godlyfantasy12

So, this RP has a weird history. It started out pretty normal. The characters were trapped in a magic house and forced to have a party. Then it was decided to completely change it into an adventure RP. They had a lot of cool adventures, but eventually the RP started to die out. We decided to restart the adventure as a separate RP, and this one is going back to how it was before.

@savannah_grace2009
                    or someone else should be able to explain further if you need it. I wasn’t in it for the party part.

🏰 Fantasy Writer
                    ✨ Magic System Creator
                    🎭 Character RPer
                    📚 Appreciator of Books

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12
                      • Total Posts: 6645

@jonas COOL!! there’s already a ton of “adventure” RPs kinda…it would be cool to have a party one where they just do fun stuff but also have “drama’ in their own ways…

like…ROMANTIC DRAMA?!!

(you’ll quickly learn i LOVE LOVE XD and adore Ships….)

Bit of info about me….some of fav tropes and things with book are like the youngest brother or baby boy of the group, or when guys get flustered in ships or anything like that XD XD i’m just weird like that….

BUT if yall are continuing this….it would be cool if I could add my cinnamon roll of a Charrie, November, and his not-so-secret crush, Arabella! (She’s oblivious XD)

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

Cloaked Mystery
                      @jonas
                        • Total Posts: 2625

@godlyfantasy12

COOL!! there’s already a ton of “adventure” RPs kinda

Yeah, I know. I’m in most of them, lol. This one was a bit different, because we actually had a sort of storyline instead of just letting the characters do whatever. I think that ended up being the death of it though. We restarted it over in Character Adventure, where we’re trying to fix what went wrong with this one.

I’m still deciding whether or not to have a character in this one.

🏰 Fantasy Writer
                        ✨ Magic System Creator
                        🎭 Character RPer
                        📚 Appreciator of Books

Sara
                        @savannah_grace2009
                          • Total Posts: 1992

@godlyfantasy12

Basically, this story started out as a fun party with your characters. And then we switched it to a really crazy/chaotic but extremely FUN Role Play…and then it died after 352 pages 🙁

Jonas made another topic for the action adventure one, but I’m keeping this one as the “Party” section. All the characters woke up after a dream (the dream was everything that happened with the battle and stuff) and now they’re back to the party) and everyone is super confused XD

Lukas&Livia
                          #Lalbert
                          Sef&Chase
                          #HOTTOLINE
                          LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

RAE
                          @rae

I’m gonna add a charrie.

Her name is for the moment Stella.

She has shining blond, like literally glowing. Think of Rapunzel’s hair when she sings that certain song. Her eyes are multicolored. Has magical powers, can make herself glow. Just made her up a few minutes ago, so we’ll see how she comes out in POV. Loves dresses.

RAE
                            @rae

Stella

“Hi, uh, can anyone give me the key to this door?” Stella tugged on the door. “It locked behind me.” She smiled sheepishly, before her eyebrows lifted in suspicion, and she pointed across the room. “Uh, who are all of you? You don’t look like the people I was expecting.” She gave a little laugh. “Sorry if that offends any of you, I’m sure you’re nice and all, but I was, uh, actually…I’ll just stop talking now.”

Esther
                              @esther-c

@everyone

OK! I’m adding in Amir, which I think y’all know about so I don’t think I’ll do a description. I’m torn between also adding in Hallie and Easton, but that’s a lot, so I’ll just stick with one… for now… 👀😂

Esther
                                @esther-c

I’ll write his RP later

Viewing 15 posts - 5,281 through 5,295 (of 5,320 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >