-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I just knew that they were from Warbreaker while reading ROW, but not who they were until reading Warbreaker.
Technically, it might not happen, but it is planned.
Yeah, I hope so! Really, it doesn’t need one. I feel like it’s good as a standalone. I just want more 😂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ah. Okay. So you caught that Zahel is Vasher and Azure is Vivenna?
How despairingly unfortunate 😔. Though I am relieved to hear that there will be a sequel at all.
Technically, it might not happen, but it is planned.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Nice! I liked Warbreaker a lot.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I really like Warbreaker. Unfortunately it seems like its sequel, Nightblood, isn’t coming any time soon.
How despairingly unfortunate 😔. Though I am relieved to hear that there will be a sequel at all.
(Wait have you finished RoW or are you in the middle of it?)
What references are you referring to specifically? From my memory, R…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Cool! (I think we do have a Warbreaker thread, but whatever.)
Yeah, I really like Warbreaker. Unfortunately it seems like its sequel, Nightblood, isn’t coming any time soon.
(Wait have you finished RoW or are you in the middle of it?)
What references are you referring to specifically? From my memory, RoW doesn’t have par…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Okay, so this isn’t Stormlight but I just finished Warbreaker and loved it!! It was very interesting, and definitley helped to know where all the ROW references came from
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes, I’m good with both of those!
Here I’mma do a lil’ short one in response to Snake’s
NAZYRA
Suddenly, the dragon moved towards a stream, cutting through the castle wall by a grated arch. She watched anxiously as Snake leaned closer. Against her better judgment, Nazyra inched forward as well. Looking down…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @highscribeofaetherium
Do you want Ellis, Rina, Zahlin, and Szabrin to meet up with Synian and Umen?
@rae @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @beth-torres
Do you want to have Nahim, Nazyra, Kate, Snake, and Carrie go ahead and enter the palace, even though the other characters are still on their way?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*gratefully takes tissues and hot cocoa*Â 💕💕
*yayy group hug XD 💕😭*
Ofc girl!! <33
How’s life going, btw? Haven’t chatted with you in a while🥰
Yes! It’s been way too long. I feel so bad cuz I wanna chat with all my friends on here but I almost never have time to get on and then I forget to respond…heh😅
Life is goin…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ohmigosh girl this is such a cool idea, I love it so much XD
My little brother and I have actually been writing a Hunger Games fanfic of each other’s charries and it’s been so crazy lolÂAnd I very much admire you for doing this! I could never…I can’t even write my own characters the way I want to, much less one of my friend’s…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
LEONN 💔💔💔😭
And RIKERRR 💔💔😭😭
💔💔 *Hugs both of your sweet broken bois*
Those scenes were legit so good tho🥺❤
Awwww Ami!! I love ittt girl ❤🥰
Aw Tauren 😭😭 He just wants somebody to value his opinion of style 🥺😆
Oh my goodness if Lesli buys him the tie😭❤🥰 They’re sooo cute ahhhh…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for letting us know, I had no idea that was happening. I’ll be praying for the people involved.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
NOT AGAIN!!
THE GREAT PROFILE PIC DELETETURE!!! (That’s a word now)
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I second this idea, though propose further action, if only Nazyra seeing him to. I want to interact with my guy Chaos 😂
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Playlists/Soundtracks/Etc in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
I usually listen to whatever really XD just anything that I feel relates to my characters or has the mood I want, like I’ll listen to more classical or celtic when writing fantasy, but more upbeat and perky when writing my rom-com. Or just whatever music mood I’m in 😂
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
It was @beth-torres
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok! I don’t have much written with him in it, so I’ll try to find something or write something soon. 👍
So, Adrian is a people-person and doesn’t really like to be mad or bitter at anyone, but he ends up forming a rivalry with Ev. At first, they’re casual friends (Ev forcing his friendliness) and things are okay, but Ev becomes…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 7 months ago
I just wanted to let you know that I’ve seen this post I just haven’t the chance to read it and give you my thoughts. 😭 I’ll try my best to get to it this week!! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, do you want any snippets from Ev or Adrian’s POV?
- Load More
