@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
All that was super helpful!! Thanks so much!! 🙂 🙂
That’s a great idea! I’ll have to try that!! Thx!
I’ve seen it work and will definitely be personally implementing it as much as I can.
(After all, it’s another excuse to read Prince Caspian again…)…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @princesachronicle22
Skyler
“Of course we can be friends!” Sky said to the girl who had similar hair to hers. “I’m Skyler. Nice to meet you, Laylil!” Sky peeked over her shoulder at a young man who did seem too pleased that Laylil was over here. “Protective older brother?” She asked, motioning to the man.
Layl…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Ellie: Got sucked into a black hole once.
Eddie: Oh, yeah! And then we found ourselves back in our ship a week earlier. Everything was how we remembered it, except all the furniture in our rooms was rearranged. I think we got teleported to another dimension.
Ellie: Or the food in our dinner was expired and we just got food poisoning…
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
btw is Ev’s little brother still there? Along with Ami’s brothers? I haven’t heard from them so I wasn’t sure if they were still there (I might’ve missed something lol)
Yep! 👍 I just kind of… um… forgot… to mention them. Also, at this point, they are in their own prison cells, so I want it to be solely focused on them and their…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character names, personalities etc ! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
I struggle a lot with names to! I find what helps is either skimming through books and finding names until I find the perfect one (Thats how I found Shauna, she was from the name of an author of one of my moms books. And after that I found her last name and then I had Shauna!) Another way I find names is to look up baby boy or girl…[Read more]
-
Esther changed their profile picture 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh… That would definitely be interesting. 🤔 XD
I’m here!
Wassup? (Besides waiting for your nails to dry, lol)
-
Esther started the topic Pretty Prose, Please! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @felicity @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @kathleenramm @booksbyjayna @keilah-h @loopylin @theloonyone @power @thearcaneaxiom @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @landric @gwyndalf-the-wise @whalekeeper
So… I need help.
I’ve noticed that my prose is lac…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin Ha ha! That last one. Black hole or food poisoning? LOL!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22
I think @godlyfantasy12 isn’t in this group anymore?
Allen
“I think we should go somewhere with water.” Serin said. She looked disheveled all of a sudden. Dehydrated?
Allen looked around. “Doesn’t seem to be any near here……but maybe there’s a courtyard somewhere with a fountain or lak…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
When I get the chance, I’ll definitely check out the Signposts! 👍 Is it in a book or an article/website?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I know! Jareth is just the cutest of my characters…
@everybody else Speaking of which, here are his answers to the new questions.
What is one word that describes you?
I don’t know. There are a lot!
If you could ask anyone any question you wanted and they had to answer it, who would it be and what is your question?
My…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I could care less about real life guys, but fictional characters are apparently okay for my brain. It’s not like actually liking them though, it’s just I’m easily emotionally attached to characters….
I mean, except for that one timewhen I was thirteen–you remember me telling you that right?Love interest RP? Like, with us or…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 8 months ago
ARE MA BOYS OKAY
I MEAN YOUR BOYS XD XD
Lol. XD
For now. 😏
Here are the next two!! @mineralizedwritings @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise
Chapter 26
Everton held his anger in as he was locked in his cell. He glanced at the door as it was shut. There was no way he was getting out. The door must have been at…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Lojasa my hopefully new friends:) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Sure did!! It was a short picture book though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Tauren’s hand does not look weird. It looks totally fine!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Any other Signposters here? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 8 months ago
@booksbyjayna Now i want to see it! it might be fun plotting one story I’ve already written….working backwards y’know?
-
Esther replied to the topic Wix or WordPress? in the forum Publishing & Platform 3 years, 8 months ago
Great question!!
…
To which I don’t have the answer. Lol 😅
I think @gracie-j and @r-m-archer may have websites/blogs. They may be able to offer some insight on this. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic They all said to start here… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@solielnaia
Setter is like volleyball’s quarterback. You’re the understated conductor of everything and it’s awesome.
Yessss!! It’s awesome!!
And all the power to ya for your caffeine tolerance.😆 I can only dream…
lol XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Questionnaire! in the forum Characters 3 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh boy!
What are you most scared of?
Ev: Nothing
Ami: *nudges him the shoulder… roughly*
Ev: Ouch! Okay… maybe not nothing… I… *sighs* *looks down* I’m afraid of failing… of failing those I love.
Ami: In all honesty… I’m… I’m afraid of not being good enough.
(Me: 🥲 *hugs my charries*)
What is the weirdest thing that has ever…
- Load More
