@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@esther-c I’m on, but only for a few more minutes.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @whalekeeper
Anyone on and wanna chat? 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Other than that, we have a couple of old Wii games–sports simulations, a Star Wars game or two. Then we also have some 3D modeling programs I sometimes play around with, but they don’t really count as games.
There’s a tycoon game called Egg, Inc that I like, where you hatch chickens that lay eggs, then you sell the eggs for game money, and use…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Yeah, that’s the one thing about survival mode gameplay. I usually do it in creative mode, or turn the setting to peaceful so there aren’t any monsters.
One time I did have it on normal, and a creeper came from behind and blew me off a cliff…..
It was more funny than scary though.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper Pretty good, thanks! Just about to work on a Minecraft build.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@sarahsmile Hello!! I love your username.
Here are some questions:
- Opinions on reptiles?
- Ever written a fanfiction?
- Favorite TV show/movie?
-
Esther replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Thx!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings
Imma just post the playlists cuz I really want to. 😜 They’re still a bit short because I haven’t written any of the book yet. 🙂
(L. C. Is short for Leanna Crawford)
Audrey
Truth I’m Standing On — L. C.
Fragile Heart — L. C.
How Can You Not — L. C.
Crazy Beautiful Yo…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@felicity That was too cute. I’m waiting for someone else to have a turn revealing their secrets before I RP.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @loopylin
Allen
Serin collapsed, having decapitated the monster. Ellie shouted her name.
She and Allen knelt beside the creature.
Layson comes by too. “Serin, you all right?”
Ellie suddenly jumped to her feet. “Wait! Where’s Dante?”
“I’ll find him.” Allen looked around.
There.
In the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool! So it sounds like you have the beginning of a elemental magic system (doesn’t have to be, but that’s always a fun route). Would there be a over arching theme for all the abilities? Would they emphasize some biblibical principles, perhaps ones learned specifically in the book of Esther?
Good question… cuz… I don’t know. 😬…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Nice!!! I like the profile view of your charrie.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin Sorry I’m so late. I was out on a trip, and yesterday was my birthday. So hopefully I’ll get back into the swing of things now….
Crosshair
“I just woke up here. A few minutes ago. Are there more people here?” the man asked. Apparently his name was Elliot.
“There are.” Crosshair explained. “Exactly why we’re here in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@80strish That’s cool!
-
Esther replied to the topic Race VS Culture in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Great question!
I definitely agree that race is more outward appearance, but culture is the way of life of a certain group of people.
I see your problem concerning classifying Shifters and such. 🤔 I would say to put them in both. The Wolf Shifters would be their own culture and their own race. But they still are in the race of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Tips, tricks, descriptions and new words! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Cool topic idea!!
I definitely struggle with description. Mostly because I forget to put it there in the first place. 😂
My uncle introduced me to the word “askance” and I’ve been waiting for the just the write time to use it in one of my books. XD
Also does anyone here know anything about describing people? Do they do it all in one…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper Not rude at all! I can see you’re really into it. I’m like that with my favorite shows too.
-
Esther replied to the topic Magic systems!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
So I have no magic systems in my current WIP, but when I go back to Refined, (a fantasy retelling of the story of Queen Esther. [Not super close, but close enough so that it’s recognizable]) I may add in more of a magic system. All I have as of now are seven different tribes with unique abilities given to them by God. So I’m not e…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 7 months ago
Those look so cool!! Good job!! 😀
- Load More
