THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP!

• This topic has 169 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Sara.
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 170 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 3875

@power LOL!!!!! You always have the craziest stunts. They’re awesome.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h

@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @felicity @sarafini @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6

I’ll RP in a bit, I have to do some chores in a couple minutes and won’t have time for one until later.

I know Star will have some fun with all the other characters…..

Although if she asks the question she wants to ask Rivet, will others try to interject?

Cause I kinda feel like that’d be a disaster for someone like November….by now you probably realize what the question is…..

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

GodlyFantasy12
        @godlyfantasy12
          • Total Posts: 6645

@keilah-h not entirely sure what the question is but now I’m excited about it XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
          #ProtectMarcel
          #ProtectSeb

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@godlyfantasy12 Do you really wanna know?

@whalekeeper
            @felicity @sarafini @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6

Rivet

Her voice was the one saying that?

What was this stuff?

Star turned to look at her. Not good. Not good!

“So, Rivet.” Star was enjoying this too much. “Got any secrets you haven’t told the rest of us?”

Rivet bit down on her tongue to hold back the thoughts coming to her head.

No.

Don’t give her the satisfaction.

You know what she’s after, Rivet.

Him.

Or really, how you feel about him.

“Well, you’re no fun,” said Star when Rivet didn’t move. “So, anyone else? You got crazy secrets?”

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

So….Star likes teasing Rivet and the rest of the squad about everything……but especially about their love interests. (Don’t worry, I keep it tame.) But she likes to conceal it underneath other questions first, so…..

That’s why I said this might be a disaster for November…..

Felicity
              @felicity
                • Total Posts: 811

@whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h

Renae

Renae kept on the alert. There was something strange going on here, and it seemed, from her keen observation, that it had something to do with those who had drank from the cups. She glanced anxiously at Vidar, who was playing with the clips in his hair.

“Well, you’re no fun,” said Star. “So, anyone else? You got crazy secrets?”

Renae’s little brother squirmed in her lap, and seemed to be trying to tell her something, but the jumble of simple words and baby talk that came out was nearly intelligible.

“Goat…..maaa! Drink..bleh…”

Renae frowned. “What are you saying?” she whispered, trying to shush him.

(I guess Vidar’s crazy secret is that he was kept alive with goat’s milk when he was an infant. I don’t know how he’d remember that, but maybe this potion is really strong.)

He must increase, but I must decrease.

Felicity
                @felicity

@power

*peers at Magnificent Facade Lizard Guy curiously*

Perhaps you aren’t speaking verbally, but telepathically. Mute lizards do have that power, I believe.

Whaley
                  @whalekeeper
                    • Total Posts: 2635

@felicity

I love how Vidar has that memory in his head but can’t really communicate it. He’s so sweet!

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Felicity
                    @felicity

@whalekeeper

Aw thanks! I think he’s sweet too. When he said “bleh” I think he meant that he didn’t like it. I’ve heard goats milk can be pretty strong. 😂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Felicity.

Whaley
                      @whalekeeper

Okay y’all… I might not be on here too much (either that, or this’ll be the only KP post I’ll be on XD), but here ya go

Sebastian

At the girl’s enthusiastic burst of questions, Seb swirled the dissolved chocolate dough in his mouth, trying to distract himself from any soul-searching that might hit him like a cream pie.

Why couldn’t he stop thinking about food?

Someone else seemed to have the same thought, however.

A baby.

“I’m no expert when it comes to babies and phonetics,” Seb mumbled, feeling as if he were in the spotlight, “but it sounds like this kid’s been hanging around with the wrong kind of people. Scratch that. Not even people.”

Luckily, he himself had not drunk any of the strange liquid in the cups. He had way too many deep, dark secrets to let that happen.

Time to explore. He thrust himself off the back of the chair, yawned, and stuck his hands in his pockets as he swung away. “Let’s see if this mansion holds a match to my world.”

Whaley
                        @whalekeeper

(So he’s going to just explore some of the rooms in the mansion for a short time. Other charries can tag along if they want.)

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@felicity That was too cute. I’m waiting for someone else to have a turn revealing their secrets before I RP.

Felicity
                            @felicity

@whalekeeper

“I’m no expert when it comes to babies and phonetics,” Seb mumbled, feeling as if he were in the spotlight, “but it sounds like this kid’s been hanging around with the wrong kind of people. Scratch that. Not even people.”

😂 Seb is hilarious!

@keilah-h

I’m waiting for someone else to have a turn revealing their secrets before I RP.

Ok. My two characters don’t have many secrets so I’ll wait too. 😉

Whaley
                              @whalekeeper

@felicity

Thx XP He’s kinda my comfort character

Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h

@felicity Ok then!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 170 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >