@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Alright, so for the legal system, there is what they call the Orythian Council (Orythia is most likely going to be their solar system). It is made up of two representatives from each kingdom on every planet. They usually decide the laws, though they have to be approved by at least four planets to go through. I can try to answer…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
We don’t have a lot of forests where I live. We’re kind of just surrounded by farmers’ fields, so I guess I’ll have to find somewhere that does. Oooh… What about a forest in the mountains? That would be perfect! 😄
Same here. Suburbs, cities, and farmland. XD
Yes!! It would be!! Our family visited Colorado I think 2 summers ago…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
That song sounds so fitting!! When I get the chance I’ll listen to it. 😊
Actually for after he loses Jocelyn….
Wait, wait, wait…
hold on…
JOCELYN DIES!?!?!
NOOOOO!! She can’t!! I love her!! 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76
Y’all are here saying you love the name Micah, and I’m over here like: 😐 “My cousin’s name is Micah.” 🤣 And you know how cousin’s are… 🤣
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh, Ireland would be cool, too!
We don’t have a lot of forests where I live. We’re kind of just surrounded by farmers’ fields, so I guess I’ll have to find somewhere that does. Oooh… What about a forest in the mountains? That would be perfect! 😄
Yes, Dune is very fun to write. No one really ever knows what he’s about to do &…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I could add even more charries for them to join if y’all wanted…🤣
There’s a couple I may need some practice writing. 😜💗
If you want to. 🤣
I know @godlyfantasy12, @princesachronicle22 and I were a group that had Des, Fynn, and Sky in it. If they are willing to pick up that group again, then I’m fine with that. I’m okay with you…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
1. Any other country… Good question! I’m going to have to go with Israel, I think? Because I would get to see some of the places where Jesus walked!
That would be so cool!! I used to really want to visit Israel (and I still do), but I really want to visit Ireland/Northern Ireland now because of the scenery and the accents. &#x…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The news is out! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yep! I understand! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic No Boring Scenes?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 7 months ago
If you’re bored writing a story, that doesn’t mean it’s a bad chapter. It might mean you’re getting tired of the project and need to work on another one for a little until you get new ideas! Or, if you think a scene is getting boring or useless for your charries/readers, insert some foreshadowing for what’ll come later.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Oooh hard decision lol. Out of those, I’d probably be most interested in the characters, languages, and cultures, since I’m working on incorporating that into my own writing.
Also, wish me luck! I’ll be gone from one to three playing music for the school I used to go to. 🙂
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Does anyone else like to write song spoofs? in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
@artsy-dragon @ folith-feolin
I don’t have a lot of changed-up songs written down, but here is one of the poem-ish songs I wrote (Sorren sings it in my book, at least eventually). It might not make a whole lot of sense because you haven’t read it, but I think it turned out okay. 🙂
The trees stand tall and strong,
And the snow whispers in our…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Does anyone else like to write song spoofs? in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Awesome! I play guitar, so I usually come up with a rhythm and some chords and just go for it lol.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Oooh those are some good ones. I kind of guessed the Isaiah one lol 😄
There is a group that decides what is and isn’t legal. I’ll get back to you later, because I have some schoolwork to get done lol. I agree that it is very optimistic, and I’m probably going to work on a better system, too.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Does anyone else like to write song spoofs? in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh gosh I randomly rewrite songs all the time lol. I rewrote 7 Years, if anyone knows that song, and made it just about stories haha. Mainly I just write songs to go in my books. My character Sorren kind of surprises everyone with an awesome singing voice they never knew about, so… I wrote a song for him to sing, and now I want to…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! I worked really hard on it. 🙂
I’d love to hear more about your WIPs (if you are okay with that, of course)!
Random question. What’s your favorite Bible verse/verses? Mine are Psalms 139:7-12, if you were wondering lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Yep, that’s the way it is. I killed him off because it seemed like a really good time to do so…also he deserved it…..
But that left me with “What do I do now? My villain is dead!” Mind you, he was a low-level admiral out of all of the Empire’s forces, but….To my charries, he was important because he was either trying to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 It’s late, but hopefully this’ll keep the story going.
Allen
“I’m fine.” Serin growled when Dante asked if she was okay. “Just lost a little blood.”
“That doesn’t look fine.” Allen gestured to the wound from the beast. “I don’t know about here, but in my world, there are many venomous…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 That’d actually be cool……
Writing fanfics about each other’s stories…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha ha, yep! TBH, the first, ninth and tenth, as well as parts of the second, seventh and eighth, and the last five have already been written for me in the form of the shows and movies, and the fourth through sixth have plots directly taken form a different book series. But that still leaves a lot left for me to write.
I had to…[Read more]
- Load More
