@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Top Secret. The Statemency. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesschronicle22
What is the purpose of the statemency?
Why no questions?
Have we fallen to such low a standard?
Will you jeopardize the lives of questions everywhere?
And how can you be tired of questions?
I propose the most fitting statement: DOWN WITH THE STATEMENCY!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
(You have my word! DOWN WITH THE STATEMENCY!)
Why must people insist on making statements? Can’t they see questions are the true answers?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Does anyone else like to write song spoofs? in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
It all sounds really cool!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Have we? (If we have, I guess we’re both being rude lol)
Can God work through such ideas as destiny, while fate becomes irrelevant? If He can, why wouldn’t He tell us in the Bible? How would some Christians even make the two ideas work together? Is there even a way?
And how do some Christians justify theistic evolution?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Thanks! Yeah, it wasn’t something I had planned for him at first, but I saw someone else’s fan art of him with it (again, he’s not my character originally) and decided it fit with the story, so…..
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Does anyone else like to write song spoofs? in the forum Music 3 years, 7 months ago
It looks great! The Nucifera idea is really cool!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
(Mercy! Mercy! XD I would never work for the statemency! I could not be bribed with their silly answers. I will do my best to wipe any remaining statement ideologies from my mind.)
*Points at everyone else who disobeyed the question rule* XD
(It may, yes. Cargo isn’t specifically car-go, at least not how I’ve heard it used. It…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic To my fellow writers in the faith, greetings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@janellebelovedpig That fanfic sounds awesome! I have a ton of Star Wars fanfics where the characters are half-dragon–I have a bunch of drawings of them on the art group.
Oh, and yes. I LOVE reptiles. Dragons, yes, but also real-life lizards and snakes–although I can see why finding a random snakeskin would be unnerving.
-
Esther replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Woah…
I think I’m a true Keeper now…
I have ranted multiple times. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for the trophy! XD
You earned it. 😉 😂
A few questions. Is this earth, or a different planet with a similar history. Did you give the nation the name Aletheia out of irony? Aletheia means truthful and revealing, but it’s a nation that has been trapped by the Orb, closed off, hidden, within a lie. Perhaps for those that c…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@artsy-dragon Me neither, that’s why I make them up for my stories.
@kyronthearcanin Thanks! I got to that point with a LOT of practice…..and those actually aren’t that great in comparison to some of my others. I don’t have another of Snake yet, but here’s one of Hunter:

He loses his left eye later in the story. (The previous picture was…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 7 months ago
Alright!
I know what you mean. I’ve drawn reactions of certain characters when one of my favorites, Dune, tries to make a joke. Sorren always manages to look confused and slightly annoyed, and Rina like she’s trying not to laugh. Arew is hiding behind his wing trying to hide his laughter. XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
(Ah! I forgot the question rule! There are definitely invisible parentheses around that last message lol)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yes, but they are most often referred to separately, at least in what I hear from day to day. By definition, they are almost entirely the same, but in speech they are often used differently.
-
Allison started the topic Just a little typo on the KP newsleter 🙂 in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 7 months ago
I just read the newsletter and loved it! But I just noticed one little typo on it (its really no big deal, but I just wanted to let you know). Under “March short story picture prompt contest” You wrote send it in by March 30th 2022. No big deal, but just wanted to let you know!
-
Esther replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Buuuut as far as the first question goes… you could have his parents killed for seeking peace? But Len doesn’t know that they were seeking peace, just that their “enemy”, whoever that may be didn’t like their motives? (I’m trying to figure out how to explain what I’m picturing XD) But like, all Derek wants is peace throughout th…
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic What's a question??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Why is cargo on a ship, and shipment on a plane?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Villain Needs Some Help in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Oooooh I really like this @esther-c! I’m struggling with my villain at the moment so I don’t know how much help I’ll be. XD
Buuuut as far as the first question goes… you could have his parents killed for seeking peace? But Len doesn’t know that they were seeking peace, just that their “enemy”, whoever that may be didn’t like their motives? (I’m…[Read more]
- Load More
