@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Dragons are not inherently evil. In fact, later there end up being a group of good dragons. Their motives are to bend the prophecy their way- I don’t know what the exact words will be, but it would be to where there could be multiple outcomes, one being the three chosen causing the dragons taking over (whether willingly or…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I couldn’t decide lol. I had a hard enough time deciding my own villain. 🤣🤣
-
Faith replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
I love this! Its very intriguing, I can’t wait to read more! And I just love the names you chose for everyone, im a name nerd XD.
-
Faith replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Dragon officer in my opinion!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12
So, since I’m having serious trouble deciding who to add, I’ll let you choose for me. Would you rather have a manipulative and fierce but slightly paranoid dragon officer who has a bone to pick with my MCs? Or would you rather…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Allen
“What was that?” Maylee asked, about the crash.
“Huh?” Layson looks down at her. “We don’t know yet…..don’t worry about it.”
Allen stalked closer to the sound’s direction, blaster at the ready. “Hello?” he called down the hallway.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Your characters seem really cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin Ha, yeah even as humans they’d be small….especially Madeline.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
And UGH, JANUS. He’s pretty much about worse than some of the villains I’m writing for in my fanfic…..and trust me, Rampart and Hemlock are TERRIBLE.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oooh……hmm….what plot twists did I write and not somebody else……
(that’s the one problem with fanfics, you have to separate your writing from what’s canon)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Sure thing!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’ve got villains I could use, but I don’t really want to include them…..
@esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon I MIGHT be putting in the rest of Hunter and Omega’s siblings if you all want me to….although they’ll still be the only POV characters.
@freedomwriter76 I’ll start us off then!
Hunter
Here again….
It’d…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic savvy? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Question first: I’ve been toying around with a few, but
The Scarlet Freedom is a favorite or just The Freedom.Oooh, that sounds so cool!! 😀
Question second: My favorite OC is Mr. Daniels (Scarlet’s first mate and an old family friend)
But my favorite to write is Scarlet. I think because I subconsciously put my own per… -
Esther replied to the topic Psst! Avast there. in the forum Historical 3 years, 6 months ago
@she-is-pirate
Oooh. I’d love to hear about your WIP! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic savvy? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 6 months ago
Welcome to the wonderful crew here on Kingdom Pen!! Now KP had an official pirate. We should be honored. 😁
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, God-loving, amateur writer!! My WIP is dystopian YA.
Now for some questions!!
1. What is the name of your ship that you sail on? (Cuz every p…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oooh, Madeline sounds so cool!
I love how she’s so short and she has some super tall guy to do her every wish. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ahh, Ami has a crush on Clint!! So cute!! ☺️
Ami
“Clint’s already meeting all the girls?” Another guy with dark hair and dark eyes said. “No fair. Gonna leave any for the rest of us to meet?” He put an arm around his friend’s shoulder.
He shoved his arm off. “Oh, knock it off. That’s no way to act around strangers.”
“A…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Do Your Worst Variant (Let's share our old, and probably bad, work) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh, yes!!! The accent!!!🤣🤣
Yes, IKR?! 🤣🤣
I love that little story!! 😂
Reminds of a certain…Neverending Story perhaps??? 🤣🤣
What’s that? I’ve never heard of it, sry. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
- Load More
