Psst! Avast there.

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Genre-Writing Historical Psst! Avast there.

Tagged: 

• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 16

It be too late to alter course, mateys. And there be plundering pirates lurking in every cove; waitin’ to board. Sit closer together and keep yer ruddy hands inboard. That be the best way to repel boarders. And mark well me words, mateys. Dead men tell no tales. Ye come seekin’ adventure and salty ol’ pirates, ay? Sure, you’ve come to the proper place. But keep a weather eye open, mates. And hold on tight. There be squalls ahead, and Davy Jones waitin’ for them what don’t obey. No fear of curses have ye says you. Properly warned ye be says I. Who knows when that evil curse will strike the greedy beholders of this bewitched treasure. Perhaps ye knows too much.

Faith
      @awsumfaith
        • Total Posts: 239

Ahoy there! I be ready to hear your tales. Excited I am too. I’ll tag some friends I think will also be interested in yer WIP

@freedomwriter76 @felicity @thearcaneaxiom

"does anyone have any good ideas?"
        "Oh yeah, but none for this"

Esther
        @esther-c
          • Total Posts: 3201

@she-is-a-pirate

Oooh. I’d love to hear about your WIP! 😄

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous

Gladly, but afraid I be that I will disappoint. See, I been workin’ on it since January of last year. Poor progress I’ve made says I. But I be willing to share I be.

Power
            @power
              • Total Posts: 292

A tale have ye? Mayhaps, I may deign to lower my lofty gaze to behold your manuscript. I will give you fair warning though, if it haps to torment my dainty tum, I perchance may spew forth such baneful criticism that your ears shall ring for a month and a day. But, on the other side of the donut, if the writing is sweet like icing to my taste, I just might plague you and beg you for more scrumptious delicacies. See how very thin the plank is on which you tread? Beware, lest it snap.

You will love what you spend time with.

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 8156

@she-is-a-pirate I’d love to hear of your sea tales! 🏴‍☠️🦜

SeekJustice
                @seekjustice
                  • Total Posts: 3365

Avast! I’m also writing a pirate story!

INFP Queen of the Kingdom commander of an army of origami cranes and a sabre from Babylon.

Anonymous

Ah! A fellow writer of salty old seafaring tales! I be glad to be makin’ your acquaintance. I’d love to hear about your WIP.

Anonymous

This be the story of Scarlet Eliza Azevedo. The daughter of a wealthy merchant sailor, with an obsession of pirates. Early on in the story however her father is thrown into a debtors prison. For what her family doesn’t know. Scarlet sets out to save her family from destitution, free her father from prison, and find out the truth behind this mystery. (I actually haven’t done enough work on it and am struggling to move on with the story as of now so that be all I have to share)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    >