Character Castle!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 5,626 through 5,640 (of 6,639 total)
  • Author
    LoopyLin
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2045

@princesachronicle22

I knew it. Yeah, go ahead!

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 3875

@princesachronicle22 Go right ahead!

Kunen is another pelgarkine, right? Allen’s not gonna be too keen on another one, lol. Or maybe they might get along, idk……

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

PrincesaChronicle22
        @princesachronicle22
          • Total Posts: 759

@loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h

XD Yes I’ve been wanting to put him in and I thought this could be a fun opportunity to do it 😅 Poor Allen and Serin are gonna be surprised…

But I’m excited!

I won’t be able to RP for a while but I’ll try for sometime in the next couple of days!

Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians
          And guess what? His is eternal (:

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@princesachronicle22 Yeah, that’ll be funny! Go for it!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

TheLoonyOne
            @theloonyone
              • Total Posts: 404

@keilah-h @freedomwriter76

Sorry it’s taken me so long to respond!

elissa

Elissa clenched her fists as Hitchens continued to talk in that infuriatingly calm voice. She knew that he knew how much it annoyed the rest of them by that smirk on his face.

“It’s weird saying this, but he’s right.” Elissa wanted to be annoyed that Feather was agreeing with Hitchens, but they were both right. “There’s no use getting in a fight now… I don’t want to treat any more injuries.”

“Well then,” Elissa said, picking up her pace so she passed Hitchens and after a few more steps, Crosshair too. “We’d better get going. I don’t suppose anyone has an idea of what we should do now?”

Anonymous
                • Total Posts: 8156

@theloonyone You’re good! 🙂

@princesachronicle22
                haha, can’t wait! XD😅

PrincesaChronicle22
                @princesachronicle22

@freedomwriter76

Okay cool!! Yeah I’ll probably get to him tomorrow 😉

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 8156

@princesachronicle22 Can’t wait! 😁

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@theloonyone It’s all right!

@freedomwriter76

Feather

“Well, we’d better get going. I don’t suppose anyone has an idea of what we should do now?” Elissa looked around, going to the front of the group so as to avoid Hitchens and Crosshair.

“I’m not sure.” Feather admitted. “When I was here before, we were mostly either looking for food-which we never found, by the way–or we were battling the maniacal leader who’d taken over the castle. Not something I want to do again.” She looked around. “There was a nice courtyard in this area the last time I was here…. It had some huge trees. My friend Rinzler went climbing on them. Maybe we can find that? Get some fresh air?”

MineralizedWritings
                      @mineralizedwritings
                        • Total Posts: 2798

@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @loopylin

Layson watches from the side as Ellie and Eddie reunite. He smiles, enjoying their enjoyment of seeing eachother again. He looks back in the direction of the loud crash that had sounded moments earlier.

“What was that?” Maylee’s small voice travels up from below.

“Hm? We don’t know yet.” Layson says, squeezing her hand.

“Don’t worry about it.” he adds, trying to believe his own advice.

へびは かっこいい です!

Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h

@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin

Allen

“What was that?” Maylee asked, about the crash.

“Huh?” Layson looks down at her. “We don’t know yet…..don’t worry about it.”

Allen stalked closer to the sound’s direction, blaster at the ready. “Hello?” he called down the hallway.

PrincesaChronicle22
                          @princesachronicle22

@keilah-h @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12

(that’s everyone right?)

KUN’EN

He was very confused. One moment, Kun’en had been perfectly content eating late meal in the mess hall after teaching spear lessons to his favorite mongrels, the next he’d fallen backward into Depth knew where.

The room was dim, and strangely his eyes struggled to adjust. From what he could tell though it seemed to be some sort of kitchen or storage area. He blinked a few times, then noticed that his back was being poked faintly from where he’d assumedley fallen onto a large pile of metal things. Kun’en grunted and tried to get up but slipped, his foot stuck inside what appeared to be a large cooking pot or bowl. Feeling the threat to his balance, he reached out to a nearby shelf to steady himself.

Unfortunatley, it seemed that the metal was too weak to support Kun’en’s mass of muscle and armor, causing to fall down on him with a resounding crash! 

Well that’s inconvieniant, he thought.

SERIN

Serin took in shallow breaths as she followed Allen out into the hallway. He was smart enough not to try to stop her again. She fought to keep her gait strong and her eyes hard as they walked. Then Serin heard an unfamiliar voice, putting her on edge.

“Eddie, you might want to see this.” A man said, Serin quickly rounded a bend to see Ellie standing in front a blond haired man with a faint smile gracing his mouth.

Eddie.. isnt that…?

“Ells!” A girl, very similar in looks to Ellie, came rushing forward, embracing her sister. They stayed that way for a while, murminging greetings to each other.

Serin felt an odd pang, watching them. So they were… close.

Serin had never had that with her sister. With anyone. She shook herself, trying to clear the meloncholy. She had her army, her people. And it was better to keep others at a distance anyway. That way they couldn’t disarm her. That way it wouldn’t hurt when they left.

Suddenly another loud crash sounded, and the group turned. Little Bloom looked up at her father, asking what it was. Layson just clutched her hand as he whispered something back. Then Allen stepped forward, hand inching towards his gun contraption. “Hello?” He called out.

Ah, now whatever it is knows where are, thanks Allen. Serin glared at the back of his head, still annoyed from their earlier spat. Unlooping her spear from behind her back, Serin marched past him, towards the hall where the sound had come from.

Crouching slightly as she came forward, she soon came upon a wooden door, which she scowled at as well. She was starting to despise the things. Who kept putting all of these obnoxious doors everywhere?

Regardless she could hear scuffling on the other side. Gearing back, Serin kicked open the blasted door. Then as her eyes settled on a familar hulking form, she felt her jaw drop. “Kun’en?!”

LoopyLin
                            @loopylin
                              • Total Posts: 2045

@princesachronicle22

That was fun to read! I’m excited to meet Kun’en.

Also I noticed something just now. Despite their personalities conflicting so much, I think that Dante could actually really relate to Serin. They both are scared of getting too close to people and then getting hurt.

The difference is that Serin keeps people away by being cold and professional while Dante keeps his relationships shallow by never taking anything seriously and making everyone too annoyed with him to actually want to get to know him better.

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

PrincesaChronicle22
                              @princesachronicle22

@loopylin

Yay! I’m glad you liked reading it! I’m excited

Aww Dante! I see what you mean though, I feel like they could definitley relate on a deeper level. I also have another character that’s more like that where her way of keeping people at bay is by keeping everything surface level and light and airy with jokes and smiles as a sort of cover

TheLoonyOne
                                @theloonyone
                                  • Total Posts: 404

@keilah-h @freedomwriter76

Elissa

“Maybe we can find that? Get some fresh air?” Feather finished, telling them about the courtyard.

“Oh,” Elissa spoke, stretching her arms. “Fresh air. That sounds nice.” She didn’t know how long she had been inside the castle, but it had felt like a while and she hadn’t been outside once since she first appeared. “Which way is it?” It would be good to take a break outside, for all of them. What had Feather said about battling a maniacal leader? Thankfully, the worst that Elissa had run into had been the seemingly sentient wind. That and Hitchens, although the only harm he had done to her personally was being annoyingly arrogant.

Viewing 15 posts - 5,626 through 5,640 (of 6,639 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >