@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I believe sometime in August…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Awwwww I loved reading all three of those chapters. Falon and Steve are SO cute together, and so are Nat&Steve! 😍
(i’m still a fan of Steve&Peggy, but Steve&Nat is wonderful too XD)
sammmmme
And the boards! AH! love them!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Craft Your Next Story week-long writing challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I wanna be there, but I think I’ll have to miss it. However, I am doing YWW this year, starting in May. 🎉
-
Euodia replied to the topic Craft Your Next Story week-long writing challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I’m signed up to be there! One of my close friends is apart of YWW and told me about it. 😁
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Underwater Fantasy Races and Creatures! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Ooooh, interesting XD
I like a lot of them, so hmmm…
I mean, mermaids and mermen are kind of the first thing that come to mind, but I can’t say I’ve used them much. They kind of creep me out sometimes, lol.
If anyone has seen any of that puss in boots show, you’ll understandANYWAY, moving on…
Krakens are really cool, those…[Read more]
-
Faith started the topic Underwater Fantasy Races and Creatures! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok, so I’m wanting to add some underwater races and creatures to my WIP, and I wanna hear what your guy’s favs are!
Tags
@esther-c @thearcaneaxiom @kyronthearcanin @freedomwriter76 @gwyndalfthewise @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone else who wants to share!
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Really! Ill have to watch that! Do you know when its coming out?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley Ugh, that’s terrible. So annoying when that happens!
(And I realized I didn’t actually clarify what I meant–I was saying that they’d likely kill off all of Clone Force 99 by the end of their show, not by the end of Kanan and Ezra’s. LOL, those two have different endings entirely.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Ok! I really love the idea.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley I KNOW! Just when you get really emotionally attached to someone, they have to go kill them off…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Ok, I guess I’m putting Allen with the pelgarkines. @freedomwriter76 If you want to include your charries, feel free!
Allen
He kept walking and slammed into something hard.
Ouch.
When he got up, he noticed Serin and Kun’en also there. Had they collided by accident?
“I’m sorry about that,” he told them. “Are you the only…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley I’m good with that!!!
I just usually ship whatever’s most likely in canon. Since this isn’t canon anymore, I’ll be happy with whatever.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley LOL!! Ha, that’s how I feel when I see my favorite characters in fanfics.
I saw some fan art of how the Bad Batch would look if they were in Rebels, and in the story depicted, I guess they were helping Kanan and Ezra on a mission?? And I was like “OH I WANNA SEE THAT SO BAD IN CANON!” lol.
But I’ve heard they’re gonna kill off all of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley Ok I like it! My fanfic are more about adding to the original too.
To answer your questions…Nat & Bruce please!! Unless you’ve already figured it out. I kinda like that ship, not gonna lie…..Nat & Bucky sounds ok as an alternative though.
And no, Vision shouldn’t be dead!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOOH very cool!! I’m liking this!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@smiley I think I saw your fanfic! I like it so far!!
Also, yes, Ahsoka is in this dragon story! She shows up quite a bit in Ezra’s and Rex’s stories and might share the spotlight with Anakin and Obi-Wan in a story where the point of view alternates between the three of them. I haven’t decided if I’ll write that one yet, but it feels like a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
M’kay. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh, and just so I can figure out what to do with Ev, will Clint end up asking Ami to the dance?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Ami
“I wonder if any of our other friends have been asked to the dance yet,” Eva said with a grin.
Ami smiled. She wondered who she’d be asked by. She knew Ev would probably ask her, and in all honesty, she kind of hoped Clint would… but Ev didn’t know any other girls… or did he? Maybe he’d ask someone total…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
That works for me!
Hehehe… 😏 I was hoping you’d RP for Clint/Sam/Bruce. I loved reading that!! 😂
@y’all
I’ll write the RPs later this afternoon.
- Load More
