Talking about are Fanfics

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Talking about are Fanfics

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,575 total)
  • Author
    Smiley
    @smiley
      • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76

Yayyy

thanks and feel free to use or not use I don’t care lol <3

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 3875

@smiley I think I saw your fanfic! I like it so far!!

Also, yes, Ahsoka is in this dragon story! She shows up quite a bit in Ezra’s and Rex’s stories and might share the spotlight with Anakin and Obi-Wan in a story where the point of view alternates between the three of them. I haven’t decided if I’ll write that one yet, but it feels like a necessary addition.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
        @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 OOOH very cool!! I’m liking this!!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Smiley
          @smiley

@keilah-h

*me doing a happy dance because Ahsoka is in it eeehhh

Oxygen shortage

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@smiley LOL!! Ha, that’s how I feel when I see my favorite characters in fanfics.

I saw some fan art of how the Bad Batch would look if they were in Rebels, and in the story depicted, I guess they were helping Kanan and Ezra on a mission?? And I was like “OH I WANNA SEE THAT SO BAD IN CANON!” lol.

But I’ve heard they’re gonna kill off all of those characters by the end of their show, so……that’s a real shame……

Smiley
              @smiley

@keilah-h

I hate that I really don’t like when one of my favorite characters leaves

Oxygen shortage

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@smiley I KNOW! Just when you get really emotionally attached to someone, they have to go kill them off or something…..

Smiley
                  @smiley

@keilah-h

This drama tv show I was watching I grew attached to this one character and then they just leave there isn’t even any goodbyes or anything it was terrible

Oxygen shortage

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@smiley Ugh, that’s terrible. So annoying when that happens!

(And I realized I didn’t actually clarify what I meant–I was saying that they’d likely kill off all of Clone Force 99 by the end of their show, not by the end of Kanan and Ezra’s. LOL, those two have different endings entirely.)

Anonymous
                        • Total Posts: 8156

@keilah-h aww, thanks, glad you like it!!! <3

oh, also, this is for you too, @smiley I’m currently writing Chapter 2…would y’all like to see Chapter 1 of the fanfic with Madelene? 😁 (keep in mind it’s the 2nd book in the series, so some of the characters appeared in the 1st fic (the OCs, I mean, lol))

Smiley
                        @smiley

@freedomwriter76

I would love to I like to read anything lol (and I always have Ideas😉)

Oxygen shortage

Anonymous

@smiley ok!!! 😁 (well, I love your ideas!!!)

Here it is:

CHAPTER 1

Somewhere in France

“…They found out we were in America…and all because we protected a woman and her child.”

“We always have to do what’s right, no matter what it costs.” He picked up the remote and turned off the TV, thus turning off the blaring news. “Come on, let’s not focus on the bad.”

Alex nodded, jumping to her feet. “Right. Maybe I should go make something for lunch. I can cook something, or…”

Steve smiled and shook his head. “Just make something simple.”

“Sandwiches it is,” Alex turned, “good afternoon, sleepyhead. Did you have a good nap?”

Ryo yawned, rubbing his eyes, holding his stuffed dinosaur.

Alex laughed and turned to face Steve. “Someone’s still tired.”

“I can fix that.”

Steve went to Ryo. He scooped him up into his arms. Arms underneath Ryo, he tickled his ribcage, kissed Ryo’s forehead, and bounced him in his arms. He blew a raspberry on Ryo’s stomach.

Ryo giggled. “Stevie!” Ryo shifted, and Steve moved his arms so he wouldn’t drop him. “Stevie, plane!”

Steve smiled.

Since the Avengers had split, he was on the run. But at least he wasn’t alone. He’d been with Alex and Ryo for a year now, and he loved every minute of it.

Sure, some days were rough…and the apartments, hotels, and motels weren’t exactly five-stars, but it worked out in the end.

Steve held Ryo up above his head, moving around the room.

Ryo giggled and held his arms out to the sides, making the wings of a plane, and he made sounds with his mouth.

Steve went around the tiny living space a bit longer. He walked over to the couch. “Oh no…the plane is crashing…!”

He leaned sideways and dropped Ryo onto the couch.

Ryo giggled and sat back up. He clapped his hands. “Again, again!”

Steve sank down onto the couch beside him. “I think you already wore me out, Ryo. I’m old, you know.”

“I’m surprised you haven’t yelled at anyone to get off your lawn yet.”

Steve looked up. Laughed. “If you haven’t noticed yet, Alex, I don’t have a lawn to get anyone off of. And look who’s talking, miss adult over here. You’re getting old.”

Alex laughed. She gently grabbed Ryo’s hand and got him off the couch, already leading him into the kitchen. “Well, I guess that’s more sandwiches and fruit for me and Ryo.”

Steve stood. Laughed. “Oh no, you don’t.”

He rushed over, grabbing Ryo and even Alex, lifting both of them off the floor.

Ryo giggled. Alex laughed. “Steve!” She screeched.

Steve set them both down.

Ryo laughed and ran for the table.

Steve picked him up and set him in his highchair.

Alex poked Steve in the side.

Steve laughed and turned to face her. “Hey, what was that for!?”

“You’re the worst. You’re just like an older brother.”

“The worst? Do you really mean that…?”

“How Bucky puts up with you…I’ll never comprehend it.” Alex replied with a sad shake of her head, grabbing Ryo’s sippy cup and a plate with a sandwich and apple slices, setting both in front of Ryo.

Ryo dug in.

“Here you go, Captain.” Alex said, holding out a plate.

“Thank you, Alex, for the meal.” Steve thanked, playing, reaching to grab the plate.

Alex pulled it away. “Ah, wait, I forgot. The General told me that you committed insubordination, and that after dinner tonight, you must do a bit of extra duty. You will have to wash the dishes, Captain. For now, though, you may eat.”

Steve raised an eyebrow. “Is the General certain? Must I wash the dishes?”

“I don’t know…let me make sure,” Alex bent down and leaned close to Ryo, “General, must Captain America wash the dishes after dinner tonight?”

Ryo bit into his sandwich. He giggled and nodded.

Alex stood back up straight, facing Steve with a smirk. “You have your orders, Captain. For now, though, enjoy your midday meal.”

Steve laughed, took his plate, and sat down.

Alex sat down across from him. She laughed. “That was a lot of fun. You don’t actually have to wash the dishes, you know. I was just playing.”

Steve shrugged. “I don’t mind. I like helping out where I can.”

“It helps distract you from everything, doesn’t it?”

Steve took a bite of his sandwich. He chuckled quietly. “…You know me more than I’d like to admit.”

“You can talk to me, you know.”

Steve shook his head. “No…I don’t want to burden you.”

“Steve,” Alex reached across the small table and grabbed his hand, “it’s what friends do for each other.”

Steve squeezed her hand.

His phone dinged.

Steve let go of her hand and pulled out his phone. An older one, so it couldn’t be tracked as easily.

He had one message…from Maria Hill.

Steve blinked a few times.

“Steve, what is it?” Alex asked, alarm in her voice.

He showed her his phone.

Alex gasped. “But Steve…I thought-“

“I thought so too…but she’s still out there.” Steve said softly.

Viola was back.

~*~

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania,

USA

“Another story, Miz Maddie?”

She smiled softly, sadly. “I’m sorry, Luke, but I have to go home now.”

Her heart broke when he pursed his lips, and especially when tears filled his eyes.

She’d worked at the children’s hospital for months, even years, now, but Luke had become one of her favorite patients…although she tried to avoid favoritism.

She set aside the storybook. “I’m sorry Luke. I’ll be back to read you another story tomorrow morning.”

He nodded and yawned, his curly blonde hair framing his chubby six-year-old face. “Okay Miz Maddie…”

Madelene smiled and pulled the covers up to his chin. “I’ll be back tomorrow, Luke.”

She turned the light off and softly closed the door behind her.

Moonlight streamed through thin curtains on all of the hospital windows.

“You’re certainly his favorite nurse.”

Madelene turned to her friend and coworker. She shook her head. “He loves all of us, Sasha.”

Sasha laughed and shook her head, the bun atop her head bouncing. “Ah, no, don’t give me that reply. You love these kids, they love you, it’s as simple as that. You spend more time with them than any of us, seeing that you don’t have a family you visit. The rest of us have families and other things that we also have to attend to, but you give your whole life to these kids.”

Madelene shrugged. “I want to help them.”

Sasha nodded, but her lips pursed, her red lips contrasting with her dark brown skin. “You never take breaks either. We all need a break, Madelene.”

“Thanks, Sasha,” Madelene smiled, “but I don’t need a break. I love my job.”

“I do too, but even if we love our jobs, it doesn’t mean we don’t need a break every once in a while. Maybe you should take some time off.”

“Sasha, thank you,” Madelene gave her friend a quick hug, “but really, I don’t need a break this moment.”

Sasha nodded. “Alright, girl, if you’re sure. But if you ever need me, I’m around.”

“See you tomorrow.” Madelene said softly.

Sasha gave her a wave and continued down the hall, entering another young patient’s bedroom.

Madelene walked down the hall. She let out a deep breath.

Sasha didn’t know. Nobody did.

With luck on her side, nobody would ever find out.

She loved this life. She loved it with everything she had. But there were still pieces of that broken life left.

Pieces she was missing.

The brokenness of her old life hadn’t left.

Because she still remembered.

She remembered a little brother that was still out there that needed her.

But even more than her brother…even more than all the pain of that past life…she remembered him.

The Asset.

Smiley
                            @smiley

@freedomwriter76

Steve with kids is adorable lol

And I already love Madelene!!!

Oxygen shortage

Anonymous

@smiley ikr? 😍 him and Ryo are just…❤️❤️❤️ (Steve adopts him in the 3rd fic 😍😍)

Ahh, i’m so glad!!! I love her too!!!! 💕

Smiley
                                @smiley

@freedomwriter76

awwwwww

What about Alex? And how old is she anyways

Oxygen shortage

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,575 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >