@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Sorry, just started YWW and have been super sidetracked lol…
It happens to me… all the time. Honestly, the only thing that has actually helped is just sitting down and forcing myself to stick with something- think a writing sprint, but for a specific idea, or character, etc. Idk if this helps but thought I’d share XD
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Tysm!!! 😊
So, I just Google the photos, or quotes that have to do with a certain theme. (And for faceclaims, I just look up, for example, “male faceclaim brown hair” or “girl with red hair”, stuff like that.) I know that some other people on here use Pinterest as their pic source, so you could do that as well if you wanted.…[Read more]
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Hey girl! Okay, so I know your first name is Ava. XD Are you on Yduds and did you do the writing challenge this past week? If so, is your story getting critiqued rn on the live stream??
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c odd….
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Huh, weird. 🤔
It worked just fine for me a little bit ago. And it’s working now… hmm… I don’t know.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c Really? It isn’t showing up on my side.
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@everyone-XD
So, my brother and I came up with this idea a while back for a book. (We planned to co-author it buuuuttt…. Not sure when that will happen 😂) We haven’t developed it in much detail, but the main gist is that two siblings are superheroes and as they fight the villain/as the story progresses (see, not very developed XD), their typ…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
I posted this on another forum, but pics are working now!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Rose in Wonderland: A Novel Idea I’ve Been Developing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
I love that idea!! I really like fairytale twists. 😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Interesting!
She probably wouldn’t get along too well with my charrie Feather…..who is currently wandering right now. My other two are in groups, so she was the first one I thought of to join Hazel.
Hey, who knows, they might hit it off.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Great idea!
@kyronthearcanin OOH that actually sounds cool. My dad likes books like that.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, that makes sense. One of my reasons was that the new government was trying to separate themselves from Earth, even the name given to their planet from Earth. So yeah, the people on Earth could still call it Mars… That sounds good XD
Yes, Mars and Ares are the greek and roman gods of war. They’re like two sides of the same…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!
One of the things I was thinking about was them changing the name of the planet Mars to Ares- basically from Roman mythology to Greek mythology. Plus, I just thought it sounded cool XDXD
So, another character I was thinking of adding is a leader of the group of people left on earth. I’m probably going to name him Dexton…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I read this with my sister yesterday afternoon (she’s a big fan btw XD) and AHHHH WE LOVED IT! Vision and Wanda or ADORABLE! And Clint, *sobs* poor boi. SCOTT AND SAM WERE AMAZING, and I loved the “On your left” thing.😂
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Also,I love your signature on your posts 💗 I haven’t seen those movies in a long time, but they are really good 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Good job!!!! That is such a great goal accomplished!!!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 since I’m assuming we’re moving on at this point, I’m going to RP as Ami 🙂
Ami
Ami gathered her books and put them in her bag, zipping the bag closed. She slung it over her shoulder and stood up.
“Well, I’m glad that’s over,” she said with a roll of her eyes.
Clint chuckled. “Yeah… not the most exciting class.”
Ami smil…[Read more]
- Load More

Yep, Ava! I just joined up with YWW but I do not have a story getting critiqued (that I am aware of XD). I’m Ava Murbarger there.
Oh okay! Haha yeah, it was a different Ava… 😂 I was talking to my close friend who is in YWW trying to see if she knew it was you or not, but it wasn’t! 😅
Oh! XDXD