Character Castle!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 5,896 through 5,910 (of 6,639 total)
  • Author
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Total Posts: 3868

@dekreel

Interesting!

She probably wouldn’t get along too well with my charrie Feather…..who is currently wandering right now. My other two are in groups, so she was the first one I thought of to join Hazel.

Hey, who knows, they might hit it off.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

hybridlore
      @hybridlore
        • Total Posts: 1354

@keilah-h @dekreel @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin

Sorry, didn’t really know who to tag for this so feel free to just ignore me 🙂

I’m just going to throw one of my old characters in here until I actually have a WIP 🤣 Hope that’s ok!

*I have no idea what the castle really looks like or the time of day 😅 So ignore that

Katrin

“Arren?” Where was her brother?

Katrin glanced around. Where was she?

She was standing in a stone hallway, dimly lit by the sconces on each wall. Through a crumbling gap of the wall she could see the sky — dark with stars.

Was she dreaming? A second ago she was in the tunnels underneath her colony with Arren — now she was here.

Wherever here was.

She could hear noise echoing farther down the passageway. Voices? Was someone with her? Maybe they would have answers.

She started down the hallway and saw someone disappear around a corner up ahead.

I’ll leave it to you guys to decide who she meets 😁

There is always light behind the clouds.
        - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

Joy
        @dekreel
          • Total Posts: 2304

@keilah-h Hey, go for it if you’d like! Let’s see what happens >:D

You can pronounce it however you want.

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@dekreel Let’s do it then!

Feather

She stared down into the darkness for a little while, her brain replaying the scene from just minutes before.

Was he okay?

If he’s injured down there……

Maybe I shouldn’t have gone after him.

Eventually, the logical side of her brain won out. Crosshair will be fine. He can take care of himself. And just standing here won’t help him any.

She turned to walk away. Maybe she’d find a safe passage down. Or maybe she’d find help.

Another character stepped into the room, startling her. Feather gave a yelp, her rifle in her hands and aimed at the other person in seconds.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
            @keilah-h

@princesachronicle22 @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76

This is really late but….I guess it’s better than nothing.

Allen

A strange alien walked out of the smoke.

Allen pointed his blaster at him.

The alien either didn’t notice or didn’t care. “Ah, you must be some of Dante’s companions. I’m Callin Maddox. You wouldn’t happen to be able to tell me where he went, would you?”

“Why should I tell you?” Allen’s finger moved closer to the trigger. “You just attacked us, even if it was only a smoke bomb.”

Joy
              @dekreel
                • Total Posts: 2304

@keilah-h HAHAHAHA oh someone is about to get hurt XD I will respond soon!

You can pronounce it however you want.

Keilah H.
                @keilah-h

@dekreel lol uh oh….

Feather is only doing it because she’s startled. She’s a veritable tiger in battle, but of the battlefield she’s a much calmer, kinder person–once she gets her bearings she’ll lower the gun, if she gets the chance.

(I won’t be able to respond until tomorrow, likely, but I will at least try to read your RP)

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 8156

@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-my-book-charries-are-with-lol-XD

Sooo…there’s a few characters I want to develop/use, but I have one small problem…the timeline doesn’t match up 😅

So, I was thinking of taking all of my book characters (not Acheron, Jared, or any of the Marvel ones, mind you) and bringing a couple back but having them be WWII time (like Riker would become WWII/SS Riker instead) but that would affect the groups.

is everyone ok with that? 😊

there’s just some characters I want to bring back and some characters I DESPERATELY need to work on, lol XD

Light
                    @lightoverdarkness6
                      • Total Posts: 1626

@freedomwriter76

Hey!! You’re back!! *Hugs* Missed ya girl! 😀 How are you doing?

And yeah that sounds good! 😀 Though I don’t know if I even have any charries with yours in a group other than Matthew with Jared and Acheron. I haven’t been very active in the groups, lol 😅

#HugRikerSquad

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 Welcome back!

I’m fine with that. It won’t mess too much with the group that @godlyfantasy12 and I are in, if we make it so Riker kinda strays off a little then reappears a few minutes later. Cross and Pax just won’t question why he’s wearing different clothing, I guess.

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6 AHHH, LIGHT!!!!!!! *hugs you back tighter* Missed you too!!! ❤️ I’m doing FANTABULOUS, wbu? 😀

Ok!!! I think Jason is in the group with Asher, but yea, mostly just the group with Acheron, Jared, Tony, and them 🥰 and don’t worry, I haven’t been too active either, lol! XD

Anonymous

@keilah-h Thx!!! Ok, yea, it probably won’t change too much 😊

Light
                            @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

AHHH, LIGHT!!!!!!! *hugs you back tighter* Missed you too!!! ❤️ I’m doing FANTABULOUS, wbu? 😀

❤️❤️❤️ Yay, hugs for everyone!! 🙂 Aww that’s great to hear girl!! So glad you’re doing well. I’m doing pretty good! Been writing some, and OH!!! My grandma actually just bought a house next to us, so she’s going to be our neighbor!! I’m sooo excited about that. And my mom and dad and brother and I have been watching The Hunger Games trilogy, that’s been super fun. We’re actually watching the last movie tonight! I’m sooo excited 😀 And I found some more music to write to! So yeah, I’m pretty great. Thank you for asking!

Ok!!! I think Jason is in the group with Asher, but yea, mostly just the group with Acheron, Jared, Tony, and them 🥰 and don’t worry, I haven’t been too active either, lol! XD

Okay! Oh yeah, I think so. Thank you! 🙂

#HugRikerSquad

Anonymous

@lightoverdarkness6 Awww, girl, I’m so glad you’re doing so well!!! 🥰❤️ And I’m so glad your grandma will be moving in next to y’all, that will be amazing for y’all!!!

So happy you’re doing so well!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Light
                                @lightoverdarkness6

@freedomwriter76

Thank you so much!! Yes it’s been a really good day 🙂 🥰❤️ Yes me too! I can’t wait 😀

#HugRikerSquad

Viewing 15 posts - 5,896 through 5,910 (of 6,639 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >