@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley
WOW! Those are SO cool! -
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Those are AMAZING girl!!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hiya Hannah here:)) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool! I’m also a junior!
Nice! 😁
I actually live in Sri Lanka which is a country that has no seasons (just wet/dry) so it’s like an eternal summer!! So yeah I’ve never acc experienced winter/autumn but after reading/watching movies set in those seasons I think I’d probs like autumn best! Or winter coz Christmas:) You?
Ahhh, that’s SO cool…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
You’ll have to let me know when you finish it! It’s just so good!! He’s got some great insights. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Q&A Forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
For sure! Glad I could help!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @hybridlore @smiley @orangearmadillo
Dang y’all, this RP was very active this weekend. 😂 I don’t think I have time to read through everything, so what’s currently happening and how should I jump in?
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hello and welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Now for some questions!
1. Do you prefer coffee, tea, or neither?
2. Would you rather go zip lining or bungee cord jumping?
3. What’s your favorite OC (original character) to…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
hehe, I loved Loki and Logan’s interaction. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character occupations in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Glad I could help!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Greetings from a new member! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, @autumnlily!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Time for some questions! 😄
1. What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
2. If could visit any country in the world, which would it be and why?
And finally 3. What’s your favorit…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Eyooo, late as always BUT I am here now. 😆
Anywhoooo, girl I struggle with this toooo! I think one of the things that have been the most helpful for staying committed is what many people have already said!
I’ve invested A LOT of time in my characters. Developing their personalities, making Pinterest boards for them, making playlists…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooof, I’m very late replying to everything… But I LOVE this idea girl! Everyone had such great advice already, but I shall try to think of some ideas.😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooooooooo, I love this AU idea… can’t wait to hear more!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hellooooo! And welcome to KP! We have been anxiously awaiting your arrival. 😆
I’m euodia.vision., or Euodia, Vision, EV, whatever you’d like you to call me. I’m a homeschooled, Christian, fantasy writer and reader who loves Middle-earth, music, Marvel, art, photography, mint-flavored anything, and sunshine. *gasps for air* That…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh yeah . . . 😆 “Relatively pleasant” sums up about the first few years of learning 😅
For sure 😂
Do you have your tapes off yet??
Nope. I’m definitely not confident enough for that yet. 😅
Oh awesome!! Do you speak Latin or just like the language?
I don’t speak Latin (although that would be pretty cool 😏). I actually found the two phr…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Character occupations in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Greetings from a new member! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome! I’m Acancello! I’m also home schooled! I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😀 ! I’m so glad you could come to KP! OK, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 🙂
What’s your favorite book series?
Do you like to do any crafting or sports?…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig started the topic Writing Biblical Women Characters in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
One thing that a lot of women in my church have been discussing and wrestling has been feminism, basically the concept of women taking on leadership roles, being independent of and looking down at men, and not being cooped up at home as a traditional stay at home mother.
I believe that God created women as unique from men, gave them different…[Read more]
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Here is the first chapter of a series that I'm wrapping up! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@autumnlily I love your world building! Blue cotton “grass,” purple trees, and other unique plants. Makes me picture a Dr. Seuss world. I’d love to hear more. Will there be unique creatures found here as well? Or is that too much of a spoiler? Sounds like a cool journey!
- Load More
