@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Works for me! Fyi, I probably won’t be on later today and I miiiight have to work all day tomorrow as well. Just wanted to let ya know in case I’m not on. 😉
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
(TW- mentions of blood, wounds, murder of a child)
Chapter 15
Roger
Pressing cloths against the wound tightly, I checked her pulse. Hands shaking, I could still feel it faintly. It’s okay. She just went unconscious. She’ll be okay. Right?
My heart slamming in my chest, my breath tight against my ribs disagreed. Pictures flashed in my mind, pic…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
(TW- Pain? suffering? a bad injury)
Chapter 14
X392
Pain.
Pain surrounded me.
Pain shooting from my shoulder, burning, stinging like it was ripping me apart. Black dots clouded my vision, panic shaking my body, not understanding what had and was happening.
All I could feel was pain. Pain, and hot blood on my back. The hard floor against…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
sorryyy I’ve been nonexistant. I’m 7 chapters away from being done with this so i’ve been very busy. (this is way behind how much there actually is but now that i’m less busy for the summer i’ll try to update more.)
(No warnings)
Chapter 13
Nathaniel
“It’s okay Nate…It’s just the woods.” I said quietly to myself. “Nothin…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*squeals*
Yayyyy!!! I’m looking forward to hearing more about it!! 😆
(This is the one with Marcel, Calvin, Thorn and the rest of the gang, am I right?)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Volleyball is so fun! Do you play on a team?
Yep, I am! I love doing it!! 😊
I too am dog obsessed!❤️ I have two puppies of my own. Do you have any pets?
Awesome 😉 Aww, adorable!! 🥰 My family has a Siberian husky named Bandit. He frequently gets the “zoomies” but he can also be very lazy. 😂 (And he doesn’t really bark at other anima…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m comfortable in large crowds, so I’m not sure how much I can help. 😅 But I like everyone else’s ideas of like the people just pressing against her, Ara seeing someone from her nightmares, or her overhearing some of the people gossiping about her.
-
Faith replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Heyo! I’m AwsumFaith, a Christian teen girl who loves writing fantasy, drawing, singing, and obsessing over my favorite movies XD. Including but not limited to Marvel and HTTYD.
I see everyone else has asked you a ton of questions so I won’t ask any more.
Your WIP sounds cool! I’ll look forward to hearing more about it!
Hope to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
M’kay! 😊
-
Faith replied to the topic Greetings from a new member! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Heyo! I’m AwsumFaith, a Christian teen girl who loves writing fantasy, drawing, singing, and obsessing over her favorite movies XD.
I see lots of peoples have already asked questions so I won’t ask you any more lol. Hope to see you around!
-
Faith replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Heyo! I’m a little late, lol, but I’m AwsumFaith! A Christian teen girl who loves writing (doh), drawing, singing, and obsessing over her favorite movies XD. Including but not limited to Marvel and HTTYD lol.
I see everyone else has asked lots of questions lol
Hope to see you around!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I started reading that series! It creeped me out so I stopped 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Okay, soooo (I am not the best at describing it, so we shall see how this goes XD)
It’s about Riya, an 18-year-old girl who lives in the kingdom of Attalia and her journey to save her brother and ultimately defeat the darkness that has taken over her land.
I actually wrote a (horrible) blurb during the Young Writer’s Challenge so I…[Read more]
-
Allison and
Mackenzie are now friends 3 years, 4 months ago -
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Tirion
Everyone seemed nice enough thus far.
“I’m kind of bored of standing around, what if we went for a hike?” Logan suggested.
Tirion glanced at their cart of luggage.
“We’d love to, but we first have to rid ourselves of Riya’s entire household.”
He gave her a smirk and then laughed as she shoved him on the shoulder.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool!! I enjoy the flexibility and the fact that I don’t have to do my math homework cuz my mom says I have good enough grades. 😆😂 But in all seriousness I also really like being able to finish my school earlier than those who go to school. 😉
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh geeeeez, I can’t wait!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
For real 😂
Lol XD
That’s awesome 😊
Anyone interested?? 😁
That sounds really cool!! I may be able to do it. When do you think you’ll start?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh cool!!! Yeeeah, I mean an Avengers story without a big fight just doesn’t feel complete… 😂
And yes, I have NO idea what the comics are like sooo…
- Load More
