@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Nice! I’ll have to hang around here sometime.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hehe, yes she’s constantly asking me if you’ve written more chapters. 😆
Ooooh, I’ll try to listen to that song soon!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley @hybridlore sorry this was a lot longer than I anticipated XD
RiyaÂ
Tirion gave Riya a nod for her to go first.
She let out a nervous breath, twisting her braid around her finger, “Um, well I live in a small village in the land of Attalia with my parents and older brother, Brinn.” She glanced at Tirion, “And Tirion. We’ve been best…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character occupations in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, here’s an idea! Since the dad’s gonna be in construction, if Scott was interested, he could work with him. Almost like an apprenticeship. Idk if he’d get paid or not tho XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 willll doooo!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Wow! Poor Lesli.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo Hello! I’m Keilah. I LOVE fantasy. My profile pic is a half-dragon half-man character, so…….
You like making games? I would love to do that!! I’d like to make a roleplay game someday that’s basically a Star Wars-type thing, but with dragons.
Also, your end times game sounds both dramatic and funny!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh, I like that! *whispers* I don’t know exactly what happened to Wanda and Vision’s but I’m assuming they died…
Hehe, too true, too true. 😆
AHH I’M GONNA TRY TO WATCH IT SOON!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
ANOTHER FANFIC!!!!!!! I mean, girl, yes you have a lot, but I love all of them. 😂
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD IDEA! Even if you don’t write much of it it’s an interesting story idea!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley You’re welcome!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey girl!! Welcome back! 😊 I’ve missed you! How was your break?
30,000 words? That’s awesome!! 😄 Right now my second draft of Ember of Hope is a little above 30,000! 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I think I read an actual comic once with that sort of idea, but instead of Hydra it was A.I.M. That sounds cool! I’d read it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Hey, it's been a while. ~ Chat Space in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@annabelle Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley Wow, a plot twist! This is getting more interesting!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Welcome back!
I’m fine with that. It won’t mess too much with the group that @godlyfantasy12 and I are in, if we make it so Riker kinda strays off a little then reappears a few minutes later. Cross and Pax just won’t question why he’s wearing different clothing, I guess.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
ack, that does sound exhausting!!! Trust me, I work Nursery at my church, and I have a cousin that will be 6 soon, so I feel you XD
yuuuuuuup. Haha yeah, we’ve had many energetic kids over the past few years so we’ve gotten used to it.
Yes, they are…SO ANNOYING 😤 i meannnnn, i GUESS he makes a good villain, but…stillll…i don’t…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
 EUODIA!!!!!!!! Yess, I’m back, and happy to be back!!! It was great!!! The weekend was busy, but it was a good busy!!! ❤️ wbu? 🙂
GOOOOD!!!!!! I’m doing good as well! We do respites for kids in foster care so we had a little 5-year-old ball of energy for the weekend and it was a little exhausting. 😅
ALSO…Ultron is just the most…
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
