Talking about are Fanfics

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Talking about are Fanfics

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 1,575 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@smiley

*mind is blown* that sounds awesome XD

I love all of your fanfics XD they are so much fun (my favorite is the adoption one XD) but I love all of them

Haha…XD Glad your mind is blown😂😂😂 Tysm!!! ❤️

Awww, girl, tysm, that means so much to me!!! (haha, i understand that! XD it’s prob one of my favs too 😛) aww, that means so much that you love all of them! 🥰

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 3868

@freedomwriter76 You’re welcome!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@keilah-h ❤️❤️❤️

Smiley
          @smiley
            • Total Posts: 2179

I just had an idea for a Marvel AU and it’s kind of crazy XD but it would be fun

I was thinking about Freedom’s adoption AU and I was like “Man, I love that” and then an idea pops into my head XD

so what if the Avengers were parents of the other Avengers XD  (so ages would change a lot obviously XD)

So Tony and Pepper are the parents of Peter, Gwen, and Morgan

Steve and Natasha are the parents of Wanda, Pietro, and Sam

Bucky and Yelena uh…. I’m not sure who this would be XD

Clint and Laura are the parents of Cooper, Lila, Nathaniel, and Kate

I need more ideas for the rest XD but it’s just a idea that popped into my head XD and it’s really crazy

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Joy
            @dekreel
              • Total Posts: 2304

I just started writing a fanfic the other day. I’ve had this idea stewing in my head for months which means now that I’m finally trying to write it down I have no idea where to even begin because I have sooooo many ideas and details packed into my brain that I MUST GET OUT ALL AT ONCE BUT I CAN’T-

Plus I admit I haven’t done any creative writing in months so it’s been a real workout for my brain. It’s pretty frustrating and can be tiring, but besides that I’m excited about finally putting this project on paper 😀 It’s a good exercise.

It’s a Miitopia-Hermitcraft crossover, non-romantic, just a cute wholesome story about a couple kids who become friends and go on little adventures together. I love this story so much; I can’t wait to offload all the great ideas :DDD

You can pronounce it however you want.

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@dekreel Cool!! Something about the names makes me think Miitopia and Hermitcraft are games….and game fanfics are fun! (especially because games are more open than book/movie universes)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Smiley
                @smiley

@euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76

Oxygen shortage

Smiley
                  @smiley

@euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76

so I’ve recently learned that Steve Rogers had a brother in the comics. He was only mentioned in one comic and he didn’t even get a name XD So uh… that’s annoying but then I thought about how Bucky has a sister and uh… A whole story formed in my head XD

And I wrote down this blurb and also made a Pinterest board

Orphans of War

There once were two friends, best friends, who became America’s heroes. Together they foiled Hidra and together they both went down heroically. But this story isn’t about them it’s about their little sister and brother, who were also best friends.

Edmund Rogers and Rebecca Barnes were best friends who were both orphans. For a while, their older brothers looked after them but they both went to serve their country during WWII. Both feeling empty after their brother’s death, they decide to sign up for some experiments. Including Super serum, and… time travel.

After a few years of preparation, they’re finally ready for the test. But when they awaken they find that Edmund’s brother is alive and a superhero for the Avenger. Taking place right after the battle in Sokovia, they also find out that Rebecca’s brother is alive, but he isn’t the way she remembers him. With Steve’s help along with the other Avengers Rebecca hopes to change Bucky and defeat the ones responsible for her brother’s behavior. All before Bucky does anything else.

So what do you guys think? Also, Natasha has her own little story involving an assassin who’s only a teen girl XD

Just so you guys know I’m totally in love with this idea XD

Oxygen shortage

Euodia
                    @euodia-vision
                      • Total Posts: 1306

@smiley

*instantly falls in love*

AHHHHH, I LOVE ITTTTTT

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Smiley
                      @smiley

@euodia-vision

Aww Thanks

I already wrote the first chapter XD

Oxygen shortage

Euodia
                        @euodia-vision
                          • Total Posts: 1306

@smiley

Ohhh yay!

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h

@smiley I love that!!!! I would so read it.

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12
                              • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 freedoooom I need ur help desperately….

Idk what to do…

This new fic I had the idea for, Pyromania, has taken over my BRAIN!!! But I really need to write in my current WIP too and I feel so guilty cuz there’s so much to be done in it….

How do u shuffle ur fanfics and ur tons of WIPs around as well??

I just want to write in this fanfic and nothing else but I know I need to focus more on my WIP cuz it’s important!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12 I totally get that, girl. I deal with that ALL THE TIME XD

But there is hope, i promise you. 🥰

I normally write my fanfics when I have no ideas for my WIP(s) or when my WIPs are really stressing me out because it gives me a bit of peace of mind instead of completely stressing out over my WIP.

But truth is, I still don’t have all of this figured out yet XD

Like, last week was almost all Marvel stuff because I just didn’t have any ideas for my books.😅

But maybe what I’d suggest is this, and something I try to practice…

I’d suggest maybe, since you love your actual WIP AND your new fic, you could maybe try doing an alternating thing, which is what I try to do.

Like, one day I’ll focus on my WIP, whilst the next day (or whatever next day I write) I write my fanfics. It keeps me from only focusing on one per day I write and gives me a day or so to not stress over my WIP and to have fun writing a fanfic instead, but also keeps me writing my WIPs as well.

Another thing you could try is setting a timer, like, say, maybe writing in your fanfic for 20 minutes or so, then writing your WIP for 30 minutes or something. Nothing that’ll be too stressful or something you can’t do, but just give yourself a certain amount of time for each. You could give both of them an even amount of writing, but if you want to focus on your WIP more, you could set a longer timer for that.

Just a couple ideas off the top of my head, just from my own experience. 🙂 Hope it helps! 💖

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12
                                  • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 thx!!!

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 1,575 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >