@starshiness
Active 2 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ll have to check that out! I didn’t even know it existed! XD
I should probably reread Little Women anyway. 😛
-
Esther replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh, Ara’s coming soon!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ill join! Though I might only pick certain days, but this is so fun!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Aww poor Pax!!
@freedomwriter76 I have a feeling Crosshair’s gonna hate what you just called him, but he’s going to have to get over it lol
I won’t be able to RP right now, but I’ll get around to it tomorrow or something.
-
Allison replied to the topic Book Lovers! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@karissa-chmil @esther-c @euodia-vision
Has anyone read “Good wives” by Louisa May Alcott? I just started it and love it! It is technically the fourth little women book and takes place right as Meg gets married. I have only read the first few chapters, so dont spoil it 😀 But I would love to chat about it with anyone as I read it though!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
@light-warrior-pen Yeah, I can see that theory being possible too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fanfics Charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ha, I love the kinda awkward dynamic among the three…. oh and Crosshair’s scar isn’t on his face, it’s on the side of his head, about above his ear I think.
@godlyfantasy12 Aww poor Pax!! Poor all of them actually….three traumatized boys in the shadows of an abandoned castle….
Crosshair
“Where did you get that scar?”…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Oooh Beta might like that, if only for socialization (she’s a raptor so…y’know….she doesn’t need clothes….but maybe she’ll find something she can wear)
Omega….ehh. Not sure if dresses are her thing, but she’ll probably do it to make some friends and take some time off from her brothers lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow! That was an….interesting scene. Oh, and it’s cool how your characters are all related!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Garrett Hedlund? As in like the guy who played Sam Flynn???? (In case you’re wondering, that character is the protagonist from one of me and my brother’s favorite movies.)
And ha ha, Chris Evans plays Steve Rogers right?
Oooh, that actor for Hans looks perfect somehow….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Haha, yep! It’s nostalgic for me sometimes too…..You probably won’t know which song goes to which name, but I think my favorites from the original soundtrack are Dreiton, Aria Math, Dead Voxel and Mice on Venus (at least I think that’s the one). From the newer tracks, I like Infinite Amethyst and Crescent Dunes.
I have the…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
GIRL I LOVE THE AMOUNT OF MCU ACTORS YOU HAVE XDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I LOVE FREAKIN’ GEORGE XANTHIS ❤❤❤❤
(the amount of Seb is 👌)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh and we can’t forget…

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok good, I didn’t break KP
XDXDXD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Or him

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Idk why XD XD I just thought it fit well 😂

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago

- Load More
