Fanfics Charries

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Fanfics Charries

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Smiley
    @smiley
      • Total Posts: 2179

So I feel a little guilty talking about characters from my fanfics when they aren’t my original characters XD So… does anyone else feel that (especially when you didn’t change the character that much)

So this is for talking about any charries from your fanfics whether they’re your own or not XD

@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h (You’re the only ones that came to mind that write fanfictions XD) But @anyone- -else

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 3868

@smiley I will admit I don’t have that problem. I have shamelessly stolen many a character…….but hey, I wouldn’t mind a forum where I can rant about my “adopted” charries!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Smiley
        @smiley

@keilah-h

Yeah, I wasn’t sure how many people felt the way I do XD

I really wanted to talk about Wanda XD (since she’s been my character obsession recently) and she’s in my fanfic XD

I love hearing about any characters XD

Oxygen shortage

Keilah H.
          @keilah-h

@smiley haha you can talk all about her!! I’ll follow suit with a whole load of info about whoever of my charries you want to learn more about! (I can’t decide lol so I just decided to let you choose out of the ones you know.)

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Smiley
            @smiley

@keilah-h

Hmm… I want to know more about Tech or Ahsoka XD

Oxygen shortage

Keilah H.
              @keilah-h

@smiley OOOH Good choices. I might not have time for a long rant today, but I’ll get to them as soon as I can tomorrow or something!

For now, I’ll give you a bit on what types of dragon they are!

-Tech is an Icewraith dragon, more commonly called a CloneWing since so many of them are clones. He can breathe ice instead of fire.

-Ahsoka is a Togruta-Stryke dragon (the name was taken from her species name and from the How To Train Your Dragon dragon her kind was inspired by). Their tails split into three toward the end, with each tail tip having a venomous barb.

Smiley
                @smiley

And now let me tell you about my Wanda (and not the one that Marvel ruined! *me crossing my arms*)

Wanda is the mother of twins!!!!!! Yay!!!! Technically she makes kids with magic but that’s really creepy sounding XD So I just had her adopt twin boys who have her powers XD

Also I love working with her accent, and she has such powerful emotions that are so much fun to write XD

Oxygen shortage

Smiley
                  @smiley

@keilah-h

I love that XD Ahsoka was always a favorite of mine because I loved her relationship with Anikan (they totally acted like siblings XD) and how sassy she is

And ice powers?! That’s so cool

Oxygen shortage

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

@smiley Yeah, charries with accents are so fun lol. And yep! I loved Anakin and Ahsoka’s sibling-like relationship too…

BTW, I promised I’d explain a bit more about my dragons, so….

(Mostly, this’ll explain why Tech’s a bit different than he is in the shows.)

So you’ll notice that in the RP, Tech has a mechanical leg, wing, and bionic eyes (which look basically like his glasses do, just with sort of screens instead of lenses).

How this came to be is partially a MAJOR spoiler for The Bad Batch (the TV show, which you said you haven’t seen). None of it happens in the show directly, but the end of the latest season leaves some questions about Tech, specifically a choice he made which might have devastating consequences for him.

My headcanon is, unless the show says otherwise, the Empire captured him after he was injured as a result of said decision, and basically did to him what the Separatists did to Echo (or more like what Hydra did to Bucky in Marvel). He’s rescued by the rest, eventually, but not before the Empire replaces his damaged eyes, leg and wing with electronics in hopes of someday “reprogramming” him to fight for them.

Also, he lost a dragon he was rather close to before all of this, which might have influenced some of the things he does.

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h

To be honest I have a lot more on Tech’s story than Ahsoka’s as of right now.

Smiley
                        @smiley

@keilah-h

Nooooooooo Tech ): I feel so bad for him

To be honest I have a lot more on Tech’s story than Ahsoka’s as of right now.

that’s okay XD I’ve thought a lot about her XD I’ve had ideas for some fanfics but I’m not sure I’ll ever write them XD

I had an idea where Anakin is in charge of two younger kids (like thirteen) a boy and a girl 

and the girl is very mischievous and the boy is her best friend so he just follows what she does 

the boy wants to be a pilot but because he’s so strong in the force they say it would be better for him to focus on Jedi training and the Girl is very clever and doesn’t like taking basic Jedi classes  

And they decide to run away to uh… (Some other planet) and they run into Ahsoka and then Anakin has to go looking for them and then he finds Ahsoka and then… I don’t know what happens after that XD

Oxygen shortage

Joy
                          @dekreel
                            • Total Posts: 2304

For some reason I feel embarrassed talking about my adopted characters aaa-

Right now I have two, but I had soooo many during childhood from kids TV shows.

You can pronounce it however you want.

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

@dekreel I can talk about my adopted charries all day, lol.

And yes, the old stories you’d think up for kids’ shows!!! That was me. Never wrote the stories down (they’ d probably be super cringey if I did) but I did make them up.

Smiley
                              @smiley

@freedomwriter76

I think you know why I love your profile pic XD

I even made a board for her

Oxygen shortage

Anonymous
                                  • Total Posts: 8156

@smiley yeaaahhhh, i know XD

love the board tho!!!! <3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >