A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 2,108 total)
  • Author
    MineralizedWritings
    @mineralizedwritings
      • Total Posts: 2803

@freedomwriter76

I don’t remember Adrian! Who is he?

へびは かっこいい です!

Smiley
      @smiley
        • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76

Girl!!! I love it Soooooo much

And once again I love your profile pic XD

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Anonymous
          • Total Posts: 8156

@smiley thx girl!!! (for both things XD)

@mineralizedwritings
          Girl, you are so welcome!!! <3 <3 <3

And Adrian Lee Roberts? Well, I haven’t talked about him a whole lot lately, *sadness*, but this is him *points down*

He’s one of 2 MCs in my Civil War WIP, titled “Truth’s Cost”, a 21-year-old abolitionist pastor in the 1860s Confederate South Carolina (and Ezra’s great grandfather 😉 heheeeee XD) whose family agrees in/stands for slavery, and falls in love with one of his older brothers’ young slave women, Evelyn.

But trouble does come, as Gregory (Greg in the scene I shared) a slave trader, sees his business slipping away…and wants Adrian dead.

The main message of the book is about how truth always comes at a cost, and how in the end, no matter how much it costs, the truth is always worth standing for.

MineralizedWritings
          @mineralizedwritings

@freedomwriter76

I love that so much! Honestly just what a great theme. And his moodboard is so aesthetic too!

That’s a little similar to what I have going for Layson, his theme is that sticking to your morals can come at a cost, but it’s worth it in the end.

へびは かっこいい です!

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings aww girl, tysm!!! <3 <3 <3 Thx! I just now made it XD

Ooooh, cool!!! I can totally see that theme for Layson! 😀

GodlyFantasy12
              @godlyfantasy12
                • Total Posts: 6645

@freedomwriter76 LUV IT!! Him quoting that scripture was like OOHHH GET IT!!!!! XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                #ProtectMarcel
                #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12 TYSM!!!! YESSSSSS, THAT PART, I WAS JUST LIKE: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, YOU GET HIM ADRIAN!!!!!! XXXD

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h
                    • Total Posts: 3875

@mineralizedwritings Haha, yep! It’s nostalgic for me sometimes too…..You probably won’t know which song goes to which name, but I think my favorites from the original soundtrack are Dreiton, Aria Math, Dead Voxel and Mice on Venus (at least I think that’s the one). From the newer tracks, I like Infinite Amethyst and Crescent Dunes.

I have the music on again, and it’s raining where I’m at, and the combination is just amazing……lol

Oh BTW I love your comic!! It looks so cool! I’m working on a comic……it’s nowhere near that level but it’s something.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h
                      • Total Posts: 3875

@freedomwriter76 Wow! That was an….interesting scene. Oh, and it’s cool how your characters are all related!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@keilah-h Tysm!!! <3 haha, yeahhh, I like making a bunch of them related XD

GodlyFantasy12
                        @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 hmm…btw….u don’t happen to have any new scenes with my favorite Bois do u????

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                          #ProtectMarcel
                          #ProtectSeb

Anonymous

@godlyfantasy12 Sadly, I haven’t written much with The Bois lately, 😭😭, but I did write this with Leo that I haven’t shared with anyone yet, lol.

“Quiet, girl. You have to know where the resistance headquarters are.” The man’s grip tightened.

Steffi struggled against his grip. She sobbed. “I don’t know where it is, I swear!”

The man clicked his tongue. “Now, now, you better be telling me, girl…” he held a knife up to her neck.

Leo moved forward, as silent as a wolf on the hunt.

The knife inched closer. It seemingly nicked Steffi’s neck. Steffi screamed. “LET ME GO! I don’t know where it is, I promise!”

The man laughed, voice muddy with alcohol. “Oh, you’ll tell me soon enough.”

Leo crested the hill. “Hey, you leave her alone!”

Steffi looked up, eyes still full of tears; full of fear. “Leo!”

The man looked as well, and he smirked, the scant sunlight reflecting off the skull and crossbones on his uniform cap.

Leo slowly walked down the hill towards them.

The man drew a pistol. “Hands up or I’ll shoot, Jew.”

Leo slowly raised his hands, breathing well, evenly. “There’s no need for violence.” He whispered, dropping his voice to a warning, dangerous whisper.

The man scoffed. “I already tried to get the information from this useless girl. Now I’ll get it from you.”

The man roughly tossed Steffi aside. Steffi tumbled and cried out, suddenly reaching to grab her bleeding right leg.

Leo continued to slowly approach the man, hands up.

The man laughed. “That’s right…that’s right. Now, on your knees.”

He had no such intention.

Leo rushed forward, dove, and before the man could even react, Leo had him down on the grass, pinned, even though the man dwarfed him; most men did.

Leo wrestled the pistol out of the man’s grip, grabbed the knife, and tossed both aside.

The man fought him, cursed at him, called him names Leo wouldn’t dare repeat. He began to call Steffi just as horrible names.

Leo gritted his teeth. “Next time, don’t even try to lay your hands on my sister.” He applied pressure right underneath the man’s neck on both sides, applying pressure to the arteries there.

The man’s eyes closed, and he faded into unconsciousness.

Leo rolled off of him and rushed over to Steffi, crouching beside her. “Where’s Annalise?”

“She and a few other girls,” Steffi sniffed and wiped away tears, “they-they went off somewhere and left me alone. And then, t-that man came, wanting to know where a resistance base was b-because he thought you were a-apart of one.”

“Where does it hurt?”

“My neck, where the knife touched…and…and my leg, Leo…” Steffi sobbed, “it hurts so much.”

He ripped a long piece of fabric off of the bottom of his shirt. It’d have to do for now. He quickly, tightly, bounded up Steffi’s leg where it was bleeding. “There. Come on, I’ll carry you. We need to get you home and get a doctor.”

“But-but Leo,” Steffi’s gaze fell, shame filling her features, “I-I’ve always been mean to you.”  She straightened the skirt on her Hitler Youth uniform. “And I-I’ve always tried to get you into trouble.”

“Steffi, look at me,” he gently raised her chin; he forced their eyes to meet, “it doesn’t matter. No matter what you do, you’re still my little sister, and I’m going to do everything I can to keep you safe.”

Steffi’s eyes filled with tears. She leaned forward and hugged him, her arms wrapped around Leo’s neck. “Thank you so much, Leo.”

He smiled. “Of course.” He gently grabbed one of her arms, gently putting it over his neck and around his shoulder, holding her hand, and gently put his other arm underneath her legs, lifting her into his arms.

Steffi leaned against his chest, tears still coursing down her cheeks.

Leo began walking.

He’d get someone to take care of his sister.

He had to.

idk if I’ve written anything else lately. I’ll have to look 😉

GodlyFantasy12
                            @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 AWWW 😭

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                              #ProtectMarcel
                              #ProtectSeb

MineralizedWritings
                              @mineralizedwritings

@keilah-h

Haha, yep! It’s nostalgic for me sometimes too…..You probably won’t know which song goes to which name, but I think my favorites from the original soundtrack are Dreiton, Aria Math, Dead Voxel and Mice on Venus (at least I think that’s the one). From the newer tracks, I like Infinite Amethyst and Crescent Dunes.

Oh nice! I like infinite amethyst too. I really appreciate the newer artists not straying too far from c418’s vibe, it all sounds at least a hint familiar. Also like Otherside? such a great song. Subwoofer lullaby is always one of my favorites. I love mice on venus too, although it’s kinda escaping me which one it is, I just remember it was a favorite of mine. Aria math is a great one! I had to look it up to remember if that was indeed the one I was thinking of, I saw an awesome cover of it awhile ago. Haven’t heard Cresent dunes. I kinda fall farther and farther away from it as the updates roll out, idk it’s weird the amount of years I’ve tried to stay in touch with it after I stopped playing… I should really move on but it’s hard too.

I have the music on again, and it’s raining where I’m at, and the combination is just amazing……lol

What a vibe

Oh BTW I love your comic!! It looks so cool! I’m working on a comic……it’s nowhere near that level but it’s something.

Thanks! That’s great, we all have to start somewhere!

へびは かっこいい です!

Smiley
                                @smiley
                                  • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76

Oh, my word!!!!! That’s so sad, but I love it

I love sibling dynamics

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 2,108 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >