@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Allison replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry about that, I’ll definitely be praying 💗
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww, I love it!! 🥰
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision Did someone say LEGOS?
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @smiley
GUYS
i just saw this lego marvel thingy and wanted to rant about my gift for my brother. I’m getting him a whole ton of mcu minifigs and it’s been very exciting as they’ve slowly been coming in the mail 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @smiley @freedomwriter76 @calyhuge
*whispers* guysssss, i know a lot has happened in this rp but anyone want to continue with our group?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*sees yelena & bucky boards*
*instantly falls in love*
idk what this fan fic is about but i love it already.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s great! I’ve been trying to appreciate smiles recently, irl, since I just got braces a couple days ago and haven’t been able to move my mouth a lot 🫣🤣
Oh no, sorry! I’m about to get my braces off in a couple months, so I can relate to what you’re feeling. 😉 😂
Sorry, today’s been so busy so I haven’t got…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I love it😭😍 (And of course I always want to see more of Lefse!)
He turned back to face Cass, who was miming wild applause.
Lol!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
freedom…
FREEDOM
those boards 😭😭😭 Bucky and Steve’s 1940s. I love them both at that time!! 😭😍
Awww, Pietro and Hannah are so amazing together!!! ❤️
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
AWW! So cute!! 😍
-
Allison posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
“When I sit down to write a book, I do not say to myself, ‘I am going to produce a work of art.’ I write it because there is some lie that I want to expose, some fact to which I want to draw attention, and my initial concern is to get a hearing.”
—George Orwell -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah, true, lol. Fynn will probably make some joke about it and Chase will be like “Um…” XD
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I FREAKED OUT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! haha! (i managed to stifle my scream of joy XD)
LOL! When I wrote it I did too 🤣 I was like, “Lukassss!! Fynn was right!!”
I’m just waiting for Lukas to work up the courage to ask her……
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’d be funny if Fynn and Chase ended up in the same dorm. XD I think Fynn has other people in his dorm, including Lukas, but I can’t remember who. Maybe @whalekeeper ‘s Marcel and… I think there’s another one…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
M’kay. It looks like you’re gonna meet up with one of Whaley’s charries, so I’ll have one my characters catch up with Chase later. 🙃
You should have seen my reaction…I literally screamed, lol! I had to explain to my little brother why I was freaking out and he rolled his eyes!!!! THE DISRESPECT!! lol
Rofl 🤣
My younger b…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
AHHH Wanda! 😭😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
AWWW leon’s board is 😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! i love all of those boards!! 😍
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okayyyy I will 🥹
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
…
…
yes…
😭
But he has to die! It just ties everything up. (Even though it breaks Hedieh’s heart. 😭)
Ok… I might do it tho… I think I’m gonna make a board for them. 🫣🥺
(Yep, you got his name right. 😉 Understandable. XD)
- Load More
