Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Fantasy/Modern School AU RP

Viewing 15 posts - 3,751 through 3,765 (of 5,544 total)
  • Author
    LoopyLin
    @loopylin
      • Total Posts: 2062

Btw Ellie is currently hiding behind the counter with her soda because she saw Dante coming in and panicked. Samuel just kinda gave up trying to make her go sit down. I had a rp of that I was going to do from her perspective, but I don’t think I’ll finish.

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

Anonymous
        • Total Posts: 375

@smiley

I love pictures the one of Inky is so great 🙂

Calligripho

Calligripho took the rough white papery cloth and tried to wipe is ink stains off his face. He chuckled softly. “How did you think I got the nickname?”

Whaley
        @whalekeeper
          • Total Posts: 2637

@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c

Aw, thanks! My mum has been busy making smoothies 🤣 I have three other siblings who got braces too, including a sensitive nine-year-old. He was so nervous about the whole thing. He likes how they look, but he eats like a monster normally and now he can’t have midnight snacks 🥺😂

My other two siblings are simultaneously relieved and jealous of the look 😝

@rae

Marcel

“Good,” Marcel concluded awkwardly.

Why did he have to be the instigator in this? Thinking of things to talk about wasn’t exactly easy. Probably the only thing the two had in common was they both liked wearing hoods.

“What… do you like doing?” He took a swig of the pop. “I mean, what’re your hobbies?”

@loopylin
          @calyhuge

That RP and those drawings are so good 🤣😎 Now Calligripho’s appearance has officially stuck in my mind

Hugo

Hugo took his spare handkerchief from his pocket, dipped it in one of the water glasses, and passed it to Calligripho. He gave a warm laugh, and leaned back with his elbows on the seat frame. “Do you need a pen?”

Seb wiped off his nose with a loud sniff. Surprisingly, he didn’t complain.

Calligripho nodded thankfully, but instead of the carved feather he was probably expecting, he got a shiny ballpoint pen, with a jewel in the end.

Babs

Babs rolled her eyes as she spun around in front of a mirror. “Goodness gracious. I’ve seen so many skittish boys trying to ask their girls out, I’m almost glad ours have kept their thoughts to themselves.”

She hoped Calvin was cooking up something nice to wear. He always had the nicest outfits, and always thought through his appearance, unlike some boys she had met (emphasis on boys with unnatural hair colors).

“If I know Cal at all,” she said, grabbing Felicity’s hand, “he’ll wear blue. You want some lunch? Burgers and fries, or something a little more posh?”

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Whaley.

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

RAE
          @rae
            • Total Posts: 3026

@whalekeeper

Chase Duke

“What… do you like doing?” Sip took a sip of the odd stuff. “I mean, what’re your hobbies?”

“Uhhh… I play football, you know the sport where you kick around a ball into a net? I… I mostly do things with my friends, the creatures. I used to… play the flute., then my father… st-stopped. That.” Chase tasted the strange drink Marcel had given in the cup again. “I doubt you do the same things.”

Silvanis: But I look like a peacock!
            Rosella: Whatever a peacock is, it must be very fashionable.

Euodia
            @euodia-vision
              • Total Posts: 1306

@esther-c @smiley @freedomwriter76 @calyhuge

*whispers* guysssss, i know a lot has happened in this rp but anyone want to continue with our group?

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Smiley
              @smiley
                • Total Posts: 2179

@euodia-vision

I’d love to continue it, but maybe we could just skip to then being at the mall

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Anonymous

@esther-c @smiley @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision

sure does someone else want to start it? I’ll probably just pop in here and there

@loopylin
                  @whalekeeper

Calligripho

He inspected the strange writing implement. “What does the jewel do?”

I drew a picture of Styx, some other pixies, and Calligripho, inspired by loopy’s style

calli + stix

I’d draw one of Dante but I feel like it would be a desecration

Anonymous

And then a scale drawing (ignore the people there)

scale

Anonymous

OK AND WHY DID I LEAVE FOR ONE DAY AND EVERYONE CHANGED THEIR PROFILE PICTURE AT THE SAME TIME

LoopyLin
                      @loopylin

@calyhuge

Hey I’ve kept my profile pic the same for a while for your sake lol

And I love those drawings so much. All the action happening in them is really fun. I know Styx is evil, but he always just makes me laugh. XD

Anonymous

@loopylin lol that’s hilarious it was just weird because literally 5 people including you changed it overnight

I’m a boy so I do action :O)

LoopyLin
                          @loopylin

@whalekeeper

Felicity

“Oh, I’ve had enough posh for one day. That other thing you said sounds good.”

The girls went to pay for their things after Babs changed back into her normal outfit. Felicity took out a drawstring bag with the royal family crest embroidered on the side. She probably should have, but Felicity didn’t feel at all guilty using her king’s money to buy a silly dress for a high school dance. She even threw a little woven bracelet she found in with her purchase.

They stepped out onto the street and Felicity scanned the row of buildings.

“Where were you thinking?”

LoopyLin
                            @loopylin

@calyhuge

maybe your computer didn’t load all the new pfps until today?

Whaley
                              @whalekeeper
                                • Total Posts: 2637

@rae

Marcel

“You’re right, I don’t.” Football wasn’t familiar, but Marcel had played a kind of ball game before, running up brick walls and spinning the ball into a makeshift goal. “Not good with animals, can’t play instruments.”

His eyes glimmered. “I have a party trick, though.”

Marcel tilted his head. His wings, which coiled over him, struck against each other. A flash of light, and a raspy note of music rang against the shop ceiling.

@loopylin
                                @calyhuge

Hugo

“It doesn’t do anything.”

It was Seb. He spoke quietly. “It’s a decoration, for aesthetic purposes.”

@loopylin

Babs

Babs pointed at a food cart. “How about that?”

The steam from the food curled around their faces as they came closer. After a minute of stifled laughter – the vender kept mixing up the ketchup and mustard – they sat down on a curb.

It was a lovely day. A few pigeons came up, one brave enough to peck at Babs’ shoe. Felicity tucked in her bare feet in self defense.

“So,” Babs said, mouth full of caramelized onions, “what’re your electives? Wait, let me guess. Art, and… physical education.”

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Whaley.

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Esther
                                @esther-c
                                  • Total Posts: 3221

@euodia-vision

Oh yeah, I forgot about our group. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d love to! But I don’t know where to start so I’ll let someone else write the first RP. lol. Unless I come up with something. XD

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Viewing 15 posts - 3,751 through 3,765 (of 5,544 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >