Talking about are Fanfics

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Talking about are Fanfics

Viewing 15 posts - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 1,575 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@rae so happy I could make your day, girl 💖💖

Anonymous

@euodia-vision @smiley

OOH, oh, and I have a new fanfic idea, and eeee…I already made the first MC board!! 🥰🤩

Smiley
        @smiley
          • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76

Ooooooohhh tell me about it!!!!

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Anonymous

@smiley @euodia-vision

And…the 2nd MC

(and I’ll tell y’all about the plot later if/when I get the time 😏)

Smiley
            @smiley

@freedomwriter76

Ummm so the boards are awesome!! but… now I really want to know the plot!!!

Oxygen shortage

Euodia
              @euodia-vision
                • Total Posts: 1306

@freedomwriter76

*sees yelena & bucky boards*

*instantly falls in love*

idk what this fan fic is about but i love it already.

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Anonymous

@smiley @euodia-vision AHH, thank y’all so much!! 💖💖

Alright, so this is a post-Endgame kinda AU fic…

In the wake of Thanos’ attack on Earth and following the loss of Avengers like Tony Stark, Vision, and Natasha Romanoff, the world is searching for safety.

Knowing that another attack COULD be imminent, Nick Fury has launched a new organization (kinda like SHIELD, but not invaded by Hydra this time, lol), and has relaunched the Avengers. With the help of Steve Rogers, who still holds onto the Captain America mantel (didn’t go back to Peggy; he may be a little rough around the edges in this fic😅), Fury is training a new team to protect the world.

Though some members are previous Avengers (Steve, of course, along with Sam Wilson and Wanda Maximoff), some are new…and everything is going well.

But everyone is alarmed when they hear of a secret, underground organization that is working in a way and doing things similar to both Hydra and the Red Room, and 2 of the Avengers are sent to investigate and take down the group.

Bucky Barnes and Yelena Belova, given their skills, are perfect for such a mission.

The only problem?

The two of them can’t STAND each other.

Even though their conflict is rough and sometimes even harsh, Bucky and Yelena work together to stop the organization, although they promise each other that after the mission is done, they’ll never let Fury place them on a mission together again.

But as they continue to investigate the new group, thus continuing their mission, their love for each other grows without their permission, especially as they learn how broken they both are.

And their love is put to the test when both of their lives are endangered.

Because, you see, the organization operates like Hydra and the Red Room…

because both Pierce and Dreykov faked their deaths.

Smiley
                  @smiley

@freedomwriter76

*gasps* I love it!!!!

The two of them can’t STAND each other.

See that’s how I always imagined their relationship starting cause Yelena can be a little… annoying XD

I need scenes

…because both Pierce and Dreykov faked their deaths.

Ugh Dreykov is the worst, like the most evil villain I’ve ever seen

Oxygen shortage

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h
                      • Total Posts: 3875

@freedomwriter76 I NEED to read this fanfic now.

I was just watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier yesterday…..

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h
                        • Total Posts: 3875

@freedomwriter76 ooh I like those boards!

My brain goes weird places when I stare at boards too long though lol

Too many of the same face eyeing me.

Especially if the face is a mildly attractive one, and I could care less about attractiveness in real people.

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Anonymous

@smiley @keilah-h Thanks, y’all!!!

I do want to write that fic for sure, but uhm….yeahhhhhhh

I have a new idea that I may love even more

😏🤔XD

Smiley
                          @smiley

@freedomwriter76

Ooh please tell

Oxygen shortage

Anonymous

@smiley OK, so I am currently calling it…

What If…Hydra?

(I was watching What If…? with my brother Friday night, ok?? 🤣😆)

So it’s basically…What if Hydra found Bucky AND Steve?

so rather than Fury/SHIELD(which I suppose is technically Hydra, but I digress XD) finding Steve in the Ice, Hydra/Zola did, same as they found Bucky.

But, knowing that the two would likely recognize each other, Hydra sent Steve to one of their allies…

The Red Room.

Trained and conditioned in a way similar to both Bucky and the Widows of the Red Room, Steve (called “Captain”) no longer knows who he once was, and his loyalty is firmly to the Red Room. He works closely with Agent/Widow Natalia Romanova, and fights for the Red Room and no one else.

Now (meaning at the beginning of the fic), given that the Red Room and Hydra have severed their ties (after the Winter Soldier researching program was stolen by the Red Room), Hydra is starting to demand for “Captain” to be returned to them, something that Dreykov refuses to comply with, seeing Steve as invaluable for the Red Room.

So, “Captain” remains under Dreykov’s control, even though men like Alexander Pierce, Rumlow, Sitwell, etc., are fighting Dreykov over Captain’s allegiance. He works closely with Natalia…until she meets Clint Barton, defects, and “kills” Dreykov in order to join SHIELD. Natalia begs for Captain to come with her, but unsure of who he really is, he refuses.

And in the wake of Dreykov’s “death”, Captain is taken by Hydra instead, who convince him that they are merely doing what Dreykov wanted to do and are taking over now that Dreykov is dead.

As such, Captain and The Winter Soldier work side by side, taking out everyone that DARES to try and stop Hydra…but when Captain sees Natalia once more, now calling herself Natasha and happier than she’s ever been, he begins to question everything he thinks he’s ever known…questions that end in pain. Because there is only pain in Hydra.

And when Natasha learns that he’s alive, working for Hydra, and when she and SHIELD learn that “Captain” is really Steve Rogers, the famous Captain America, and the Winter Soldier is his best friend Bucky Barnes, she, Clint, and others are not on a quest to kill the two assassins…

They’re on a mission to save them. 

Anonymous

@smiley Oh, and here’s a basic idea of what Steve looks like (although he has blue eyes with a bit of green and probably no earrings, but then again…it’d add to his different/Hydra look, lol):

⬇️

Smiley
                                @smiley

@freedomwriter76

*gasps* I love it!!!!!

But poor Steve!!!

Also I have a what if I’ve been thinking about also… and it’s about Wanda (who else would it be about? XD)

What if Wanda went to the red room?

It’s works cause she was a orphan in a country near Russia, I’m kind of shocked she wasn’t a widow

But I wanted to get your thoughts on it

Also I’m not sure about Pietro (I can’t just kill him, but I’m not sure where he’ll go)

Oxygen shortage

Viewing 15 posts - 1,336 through 1,350 (of 1,575 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >