@starshiness
Active 2 years, 10 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 174
-
Allison and
Enid are now friends 3 years, 3 months ago -
Allison replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!
-
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
A stands for my first name, Allison, and Cancello is my last name 😀
-
Allison replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
You don’t have to if don’t want to 😁
-
Allison started the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @lydibug @janellebelovedpig @freedomwriter76 @livingwoodchronicles @euodia-vision @smiley @sarafini @keilah-h @felicity @hybridlore @everyone!
Heres a cute idea, inspired by @whalekeeper ! Your characters can write letters to your other characters, or other peoples characters! You can write about their day, plans they plan…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
WHAT!!!! I waited ALL that time for these two and they’re the only story to make me cry!!!! WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL? WHY IS YELENA DYING? WHY WHY WHY????
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’m just sitting here eagerly awaiting Bucky and Yelena’s kid’s intro…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
MO AND NATE! love the mutual affection…
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh dear, oh dear… yeeeah that’s not gonna be good…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
OH. MY. GOSH. Girl I LOVE the fanfic!!!!!!!! CHEERS TO BUCKY AND YELENA!!!!!! AGHHHHHH
And these kids…. MY HEART! CADEN IS A SUPER BOI!!!! And the pic for Connor LOOKS LIKE A MIX OF MJ AND PETER! And Mira *dies* love her.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 you’re welcome!
That was a hilarious little detail for sure.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings
All righty! Here’s my first RP here.
Oh, and I forgot to put this, but in the RP, he’ll be eighteen. (He’s quite a bit older in the WIP, of course) Also, he’s not huge, but as a dragon he’s probably bigger than most, if not all, of the other students.
Snake
He…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow, lots of superpowers for one teen….lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I love that scene! I have a feeling I’m going to really like your book……
Also, Reuben wanting to blow stuff up was hilarious.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
@folith-feolin Maybe not giant populations of living dinosaurs in civilized countries. Especially if they were finding bones by then and didn’t know what they were. But why might the animals not be in remote areas, slowly dying out? And this would be at the lower end of the dinosaurs-as-dragons spectrum, assuming that they went extinct in the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I have not seen Descendants but I know what it’s about, and I’ve always liked the idea. It sounds like a great one!
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oooooh what scene? 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Srsly?? That’s a lot of Nadirs. How did that happen?? 😂
I have no idea. 😂
Anyway, to finish telling you about Caden…
I love him even more!!! He reminds me a bit of my character Everton. (Though they’re still different in many ways. 😉 ) He sounds awesome! 😄
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 makes sense!
I’ll try to get some cool stuff for you to use, then!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 3 months ago
Hmm… I don’t know why it’s not working for you.
You are putting the pics in the post by using the image button at the top of the reply box, right?
- Load More
