Talking about are Fanfics

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Talking about are Fanfics

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 1,575 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@euodia-vision @smiley

(honestly who needs the new Marvel movies when we have Freedom’s fics XD)

I am so very honored *bows*

XD

Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Total Posts: 3875

@euodia-vision @smiley @freedomwriter76 Yessss I echo that sentiment lol

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Smiley
        @smiley
          • Total Posts: 2179

@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76

*me whistles* I totally didn’t make more boards for Wanda and Bucky’s AU

Honestly, I’m not when I’ll sit down and write it XD I might just write scenes at a time XD but I have a story

and guess what there’s an orphan (honestly would it be my book if there wasn’t an orphan?)

Patrick&Lexi

Lexi wants to be a doctor and Patrick wants to be a soldier

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Smiley
          @smiley

Sage (the orphan) but she’s super sweet and has powers

Oxygen shortage

Smiley
            @smiley

And finally Wanda & Bucky

Oxygen shortage

Euodia
              @euodia-vision
                • Total Posts: 1306

@smiley

AHHHH I love those!!!!

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Anonymous

@smiley ahh, love them!!! 😍😍😍

Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h

@smiley That’s so cool!

Where'd I get ya this time? The liver? The kidney? I'm runnin' outta places to put holes in ya.

Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h

Anyone besides @dekreel who’s written a game fanfic?

@euodia-vision
                      @smiley @freedomwriter76 @whoever-else-is-here

I’m considering it……After watching a couple cutscenes from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (if anyone has played that game; I haven’t picked up the controller myself, but my brother plays it whenever we’re at our cousins’ house) I realized that with its combination of characters from all the Nintendo games, it’s right up my universe-combining alley!

Anonymous

@smiley @euodia-vision @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 Y’all…I have another fanfic idea.

I need to stop coming up with these *bangs head against table*

But they’re just SO MUCH FUN!!!! 🤩🤩🤩

Sooo, this one is KINDA based off of an earlier idea I had but scrapped, lol…heavily inspired by Disney’s Descendants! ✨✨ (only seen the 1st movie, a long time ago, but not gonna lie, it was great XD)

SO, before I get too carried away with myself, it’s basically where all of the Avengers and others have had kids, and their kids are going to become the “new Avengers” basically.

(this doesn’t fit in AT ALL with my other fics. It’s yet another AU, basically, lol 😂)

Sooo, I have all of the kids names, but haven’t decided on all of the couples 😭

But this is what I have so far👇

Tony&Pepper- Morgan

Clint&Laura- Nathaniel

Bucky&Yelena- Asher & Hope

Bruce&Natasha- Mira

Thor&Jane- Evander

Peter&MJ- Connor

Sam&Sharon- Emilia (an odd combo, I know, but I just thought of it and thought it’d be fun 😂)

And not gonna lie, I was kinda wondering about Steve&Wanda……..it’d be interesting XD

but idk…Steve’s the hard one 🥺

but anywhooooooo, what kid(s) do y’all wanna hear about first? 💖

and what does everyone think about the idea in general? 🙂

Smiley
                        @smiley

@freedomwriter76

Oh my word I love it!!

Steve&Wanda is a ship I have thought about heavily XD and even adding it to one of my fics (or making a whole new one XD)

So I defiantly vote for Steve and Wanda XD

Oxygen shortage

Anonymous

@smiley Tysm! 💖💖

I just suddenly thought that they would make a cute ship…

and now I must do it 😂😂

Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h

@freedomwriter76 I have not seen Descendants but I know what it’s about, and I’ve always liked the idea. It sounds like a great one!

Anonymous

@smiley @euodia-vision @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 (we’re doing Steve&Wanda as a ship in this fanfic!!!!!!!!!)

Soooo, now that I’ve got the couples, I’m just gonna start sharing about the kids!!!! 😁

I’m gonna start with Caden James Pietro Rogers. (he has two middle names, alright? don’t judge the decisions Steve&Wanda made 😂)

16 years old, with the stubbornness and bravery of his father, Caden can often get in trouble at school, mostly when it comes to fighting back bullies.

He doesn’t try to get in trouble, but…just like his father before him, he HATES bullies, no matter where they’re from or what excuses they make. He won’t let innocent people get pushed around for no good reason.

Caden inherited super soldier serum from his father…and psionic and telekinetic powers from his mother, leaving him as a heavily super-powered teenager that’s still struggling to learn how to corral his powers for good.

Caden inherited his mother’s tendency to have overly strong emotions, and when his emotions fly…let’s just say that objects, or people, do too.

A natural leader, Caden knows how and when to take charge, and will protect his friends and family even to the death.

But with his strong emotions and powers he still can’t completely control…will he ever be ready to be a leader?

Smiley
                                @smiley

@freedomwriter76

Wanda and Steve’s child (oh my word I’m in love XD)

It’s totally normal to have crushes on fictional characters right? *crickets chirping* well I do XD

I loveee him so much

and Steve and Wanda as parents, amazing XD

Oxygen shortage

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 1,575 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >