-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, I feel in the mood to write right now, so I’ll just do it.
@anyone @everyone and @someone
Gilgan
Rippling were the brooks. Loud were the bird’s twitterings. Great was the call of the elk. Towering were the tips of the fir trees. Majestic were the mountain peaks. Marbled were the clouds.
But doom was to fall on Gilgan, land of a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol
-
Allison's profile was updated 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry, there are a couple times where there’s Shyiad instead of Slyiad.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Hhjj
Sure.
Chase Duke
About 5’6″. 15years old in my mind currently. Green eyes (usually) and dark hair. He has various scars on his arms, and some on other parts of his body, but he hides them by wearing a hoodie (a hoodie specifically so he can put the hood on and hide his face) and geans.
He’s just another character in my…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Naming Chapters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I am also naming the chapters of my WIP, I feel like it helps readers keep track of everything. It is a bit tricky to come up with a good name, I really like it when the name vaguely hints about what happens and one that dosent spoil anything. Theres a good in between, like you dont want to name one “This character died.” Instead, be…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww, Eleanor😭 Leon feels you, girl…
our poor charries *cries*
“Then why don’t you go walk up to Jesus and tell him that his sacrifice meant nothing.”
Okay that’s one of the best arguments I’ve ever heard, a round of applauds for Isaiah
Marek
“How do you expect me to forgive the man that killed my wife!?”
Ever…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Another one I just did…

-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww, Eleanor😭 Leon feels you, girl…
our poor charries *cries*
“Then why don’t you go walk up to Jesus and tell him that his sacrifice meant nothing.”
Okay that’s one of the best arguments I’ve ever heard, a round of applauds for Isaiah
Marek
“How do you expect me to forgive the man that killed my wife!?”
Everything went sile…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll try to RP for my charries today 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76
Yeah, I’m fine with that! It’d be helpful if you could write a RP for Clint tho, Freedom. 😅 Cuz I don’t know where to start with my characters. XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
*whispers* thank you
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I like it!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…every time they say the proverb, they get a headache that is reminiscent of the pain associated with hyperbole.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Not great, but I guess not bad?
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi! Don’t worry about the late, response, it’t totally fine 🙂
Lets see… The weirdest food I tried would probably have to be a scorpion (It was in a lollypop) It honestly tasted like chicken, lol! What is yours?
I looove the Harry Potters, but my new favorite book is *dun-dun-dun* “The Westing game” By Ellen Raskin. It keeps…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…’to exaggerate is to be.’
This proverb today is considered central to the whole identity of Hyperbolii life and culture. However…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Non-Linear worldbuilding collaboration challenge! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
…they would rather use hyperbole and live with the pain than come down to earth…
,which would pollute their fabulously flawless feet. The first Hypnotographer was a Hyperbolii. She gave the well know proverb: …
- Load More


