-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Alright guys, I’m going to CHRISTMASize my profile!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Wyoh! Can’t I edit things without you deleting them!?
@scoutfinch180 @jonas @grcr @whalekeeper @anyone-interested
Chapter 2 part 2
Evening came, leaving the Banorian landscape lit by flickering torches under a deep blue sky. The trees still rippled in the wind, but they were now just dark shadows.
Nahim walked away from where he had left…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@scoutfinch180 @jonas @hybridlore @grcr @whalekeeper @anyone-interested
Chapter 2, part two
Evening came, leaving the Banorian landscape lit by flickering torches under a deep blue sky. The trees still rippled in the wind, but they were now just dark shadows.
Nahim walked away from where he had left Mandin, the Ward in the annual meeting at the…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I do have a fantasy prince who might fit in, but i don’t think ya’ll want a fantasy character here…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ugh, most of my Historical fic charries are 20th century or 21st century…I’m gonna have to dig
-
Smiley replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay I know I say I’m crying a lot on here (even though most of the time I’m really not I just feel like it) but seriously my eyes may or may not be watering
The poor boy
Anna
She watched Hans make his way out of the barn, she saw the pain in his eyes. She wondered if she should say anything, do anything, but what could her…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
You can add him, it’s fine! Hopefully Sef can find a friend XD poor girl <333
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Yess Yelena was amazing!!
also Alexis… the whole movie I kept thinking about thunderbolts and him meeting Bucky, like Bucky would hate him with such a passion XD
also I read that in the comics Alexis was stronger than both Bucky and Steve which is kind of interesting to be honest
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Yesss Black widow is incredible
and it’s so captivating
and the opening credits makes me cry
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
ok. My favorite movie is either a quiet place or where the crawdads sing. ( I watched these with filters)
So you like thrillers I take it XD I can stand a thriller but horror is too much for me, Lost in Space was just enough thriller for me to like but now be scared of XD But Marvel is usually as action-packed as I can stand
My…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry!!!!
Although it kind of gives me an alternate ending short story idea… *slowly opens google docs*… *starts writing*
I’ll be back
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi!! I’m Smiley (real name is Miley) and it’s nice to meet you!! I’m also homeschooled and I write mostly contemporary (although as some know on here it hasn’t exactly been easy for me) I’m another Marvel nerd who may write fanfics… I love reading and I’m a huge book worm also
Questions!!
What’s your favorite movie?
Favorite…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
my Historical Fiction novels would be boring
Girl!! nothing about your book is boring!! I love it!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago

This is a charrie named Ru Eis
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, ya all have probably seen the rare drawings I post here and know I’m a realist perfectionist, and I’m trying to break that!!!! I’m such a perfectionist that I just can’t be happy with what I draw if even one piece is messed up. It’s affecting my mood and my life in general, so I decided to take a break from it all and try…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, that makes sense. Sorry, I sometimes have trouble grasping stuff.
- Load More
