Hello, good people!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello, good people!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Raegan Aubrey
    @vinagirl
      • Total Posts: 57

@hanako

Hi Navaeh! Thank you! it’s nice to meeet you!
      Honestly any age under 20 ish.
      I’ve thought about board books/baby books. (I love the rhyming ones especially) Then I have a few chapter books for ages anywhere around 6-12 then I’m trying the thriller which would probably be more interesting to older audiences. NONONONO!! I cannot draw🤣🤣🤣🤣 they would have to be stickman illustrations.  🤣🤣🤣

thanks for reaching out! I can’t wait to talk to you more!

Raegan Aubrey
      @vinagirl

@keilah-h

Hello! Yay! Another homeschooler!!
        I’ve never written a fan fic. But they are really cool! That’s awesome that you write them! I didn’t know video game fan fics were at thing!!!!! That’s neat.
        I do really like video games and find them fun when I can play them, but that’s not often as my family doesn’t own any. My cousins do and we like to play together when we go to their house. I really like mine craft and Minecraft dungeons.
        hmmmm. Mythical animal. I dunno but unicorns are pretty neat 😎

thank for reaching out! It was nice to hear from you!

Raegan Aubrey
        @vinagirl

@thearcaneaxiom

ok. I’m really bad at explaining my books. 🤦‍♀️🤣 sorry.
          so the history.
          During a massive war, a kingdom found a stone that was able to heal any ailment or injury. They were able to replenish their troops and won the war. They hid the stone and it was safe until there was an invasion. A troop of thieves found the stone and in attempted escape they dropped the stone, and it cracked in two.
          the thieves were stopped and put in prison.  The king of the main kingdom had the stones tested by placing them each in a cauldron of boiling water and gave a cupful to two sick people. Both were instantly healed. Upon finding that both halves worked though separated, he had both halves made into pendants for two necklaces. One he gave to his daughter and another to a peasant girl. Both girls were never to take their necklaces off. In return the peasant girl and her family would live a comfortable life.

does that make sense? Or is that too far fetched?
          they don’t have to be together to work.

TheArcaneAxiom
          @thearcaneaxiom
            • Total Posts: 1250

@vinagirl

Ahh, I see. So it’s not two kinds of stone, but two pieces of a once whole object. That makes sense now!

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Raegan Aubrey
            @vinagirl

@thearcaneaxiom

Yes. Haha like I said im SO bad at explaining my books🤣

Power
              @power
                • Total Posts: 292

Y’all, in the great, magnificent, and wonderful state of Texas, every soft drink is a Coke.

“And what can I get for ya to drink sweety?”

“Uh, yes mam, I’d like a Coke.”

“Sprite, Dr. Pepper, or root beer?”

“Sprite please.”

🤠

You will love what you spend time with.

Raegan Aubrey
                @vinagirl

@power.
                  That’s so interesting!
                  So when you want coke do you say coke or do you have to say Coca-Cola?

Anonymous
                    • Total Posts: 8156

@vinagirl Yess, WW2 is so interesting to study!!! ✨✨ What’s your favorite part of WW2 to study? Mine is the Holocaust, even though it’s so sad and tragic, we can learn so much from it

Aww, tysm!!! 🩷🩷 (my first novel is WW2, of course, haha XD) Yw!! 💕💕 Haha, we can all use help from time to time 😂

i knowwww, it really is hard, haha. I’d probably say my favorite band is Skillet, a Christian Rock/Metal band, lol.

You are so welcome!!! Yes, I can’t wait to talk to you more! ✨ It’s so nice to meet you! 🩷

Raegan Aubrey
                    @vinagirl

@freedomwriter76

My favorite is the holocaust too😱 yes, we can learn so much from it!

oooh! It’s WW2?! Did you get it published? Where can I buy it?? XD That’s so awesome! I would love to read it
                      Ah yes, skillet it really good 😎

Anonymous

@vinagirl *GASP* We have so much in common!!! ✨😂 Yes, so much!!

IT IS!!!! I haven’t gotten it published yet, but that’s the next item on the docket since I have the copyright, it’s been edited several times, and I have most of the design work done haha. I could share a scene with you if you wanted, like the first chapter or something (so u don’t get spoilers, lol, although others on here already have 😂). But only if you wanted 😊🩷

Yes, Skillet is EPIC😎✨

Raegan Aubrey
                        @vinagirl

@freedomwriter76

That’s so awesome! Eeeee! A sneak peek?! Count me in! 😆

Anonymous

@vinagirl Awww, you are so sweet!!!!! 🩷🩷 yesss, a sneak peak!!!

I guess I’ll post it here, although I usually post my writing in other forums, haha, but this is for you, haha.

SNEAK PEAK!!!

Chapter 1

April 1944

Boots thudded against cobblestone; a fist connected with his head.

Leon hit the brick wall of the flower shop. Hard. He groaned.

The blonde-haired man looming over him smirked and rolled up his brown shirtsleeves, sneering. “Is that all you can take, Jew?”

Leon leaned against the wall. He wouldn’t give up so easily. He leapt to his feet. “I’m never done.”

The brownshirt’s fist knocked Leon’s head back into the brick wall.

Aching pain travelled from Leon’s skull.

His head throbbed and sticky, crimson blood trailed down the side of his face.

Leon leaned against the wall, his scrapped palms stinging. He wasn’t a quitter.

He never stayed where he fell. Not even once.

“Give up already, Jew, you don’t belong here.”

Leon’s fists clenched.

“Silence, huh? What? Do you need me to dumb it down for you, pig?” The blonde taunted.

He was disgusted all because Leon was a Jew.

“I don’t need it dumbed down…I’m not an idiot, unlike you.” Leon muttered.

The man’s upper lip curled, and a vein pulsed in his pale neck.

The man’s fist connected once more with Leon’s face, throwing Leon to the hard concrete.

Leon collapsed and moaned. His world faded to black.

~*~

The pen tip scraped against paper. A scream sounded.

The pen went completely still as a chill spread up Riker’s spine. Maybe he should have been used to screams by now. Everyone else seemed to be.

Jackboots clicked against the shined floor. “Kurt does an excellent job with interrogations, doesn’t he, Schind?”

“Yessir.” Riker replied, looking up at his commanding officer.

Donned in the black and silver uniform of the Schutzstaffel, Hans Baumann carried himself with an air of superiority. His bony face turned towards Riker, a face where a smile was rare to occur.

Hans rose an eyebrow. “Are you almost done with that paperwork?”

“Yessir.” He began writing again.

Hans bent over to look over the papers, the skull and crossbones on his uniform cap glistening in the sun that streamed through an open window. “Wonderful to know we have gathered useful information from our prisoners, Riker, isn’t it?”

Riker slowly nodded. He hadn’t been asked to aid in the torture in months, thankfully.

“Now if only we can get actual, useful information out of that blasted American pilot.”

Another scream. Another chill. Kurt was working on that.

“We’ll have information out of him soon enough.” Hans mused, pulling a cigarette from his pocket.

Another pair of boots clicked against linoleum, and a blonde-haired officer stopped and saluted Hans with a ‘Heil Hitler!’.

Hans returned the salute and lit his cigarette. “Erich, how are you?”

“Very well, sir.”

“And your wife?”

“Well. Very tired, but healthy.” Erich replied with a smile; he turned to face Riker. “Will you be finished with those papers by tonight?”

“I’m not sure. Why, Erich?”

Erich laughed. “You already forgot? Hilda was right, you are scatterbrained. We are going out for food and drinks tonight.”

“To celebrate the Führer’s birthday, as you well know is today.” Hans added.

Riker merely nodded. How could anyone forget when they were reminded every day of their life of the importance of their Führer? “I’ll try to get it done by tonight.”

“No, Riker,” Hans set his palms on the desk, “you will get those papers done by tonight.”

Riker looked up.

Hans’ hard coal-colored eyes made Riker’s heart skip a beat.

Riker slowly nodded, his heart beating so hard he felt it in his head. “Yessir.”

Anonymous

Riker is my baby😭😂🥰

Smiley
                              @smiley
                                • Total Posts: 2179

@vinagirl

Hi!! I’m Smiley (real name is Miley) and it’s nice to meet you!! I’m also homeschooled and I write mostly contemporary (although as some know on here it hasn’t exactly been easy for me) I’m another Marvel nerd who may write fanfics… I love reading and I’m a huge book worm also

Questions!!
                                What’s your favorite movie?

Favorite show?

Favorite book?

Favorite song?

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Raegan Aubrey
                                @vinagirl

@freedomwriter76

AHHHHHHH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! That is SO SO SO SO GOOD!!!! I love it so much!!!
                                  I need this!!!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆
                                  Do you have a title picked out?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 131 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >